over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nick Walker joins team Hosstile Nutrtion

Decades ago i wanted to know the ingredients and how much was in a product before i bout it. And nothing has changed. Marketing is what it is. Pro ball players didn't get where they are because they changed clothing companies that sponsor them. It is advertising. Just like if a pro team wants me to wear their name on a shirt they better sell it to me cheap or give it to me as i am not going to pay extra to have the privilege of supporting them.

He’s with HD muscle now?

That didn’t take long for him to leave Hostile.

This guy just keeps bouncing around. I think he made a mistake burning the bridge with Matt.

He was basically replaced with Cbum and Cbum and raw/revive are really taking off now.

He’s with HD muscle now?

That didn’t take long for him to leave Hostile.

This guy just keeps bouncing around. I think he made a mistake burning the bridge with Matt.

He was basically replaced with Cbum and Cbum and raw/revive are really taking off now.
He didn't leave , Fouad cut him lose because he refused to hang out at their booth at the Olympia.
I get it , no competitors want to stand around for hours letting fluid fill their legs and damn sure don't feel up to being social , but that's what you have to do to pay the bills and everyone else is doing it

He didn't leave , Fouad cut him lose because he refused to hang out at their booth at the Olympia.
I get it , no competitors want to stand around for hours letting fluid fill their legs and damn sure don't feel up to being social , but that's what you have to do to pay the bills and everyone else is doing it
So did he burn the bridge with Fouaid now too? Lol what a loser.

Should have stayed with Jansen. Jansen is buying a new bigger warehouse for Raw bc they already outgrew the other one too fast.

I just watched the video on YouTube. Fouaid wanted to make a Signature series preworkout for Nick but needed him to sign 2 year contract and Nick wouldn’t.

Then the appearances thing, he refused.

Dude just keeps burning bridges. Should take that Loyalty tattoo off his arm and grow up.

He’s back with Jansen for rest of prep now? And done with Dom cardone?

I just watched the video on YouTube. Fouaid wanted to make a Signature series preworkout for Nick but needed him to sign 2 year contract and Nick wouldn’t.

Dude just keeps burning bridges. Should take that Loyalty tattoo off his arm and grow up.

Yep I think he rose to stardom to fast , hopefully someone explains some business ethics to him.
He's acting like he's Ronnie Coleman or some with a couple Olympia wins under his belt.
I hope I'm wrong but I see him being the next Dallas McCarver

Anyone who feels the need to advertise such a thing that way tells you everything you need to know.

It was MUCH more to it than that. He didnt want to sign a 2-yr deal, he would have had his own signature line.
He didnt want to do any expo's in off-season or do any work at all. (Didnt even want to get a passport).

Seems lazy, entitled, aloof and pretty braindead when speaking on Podcasts... Plus looks horrible like most of todays mass-monsters.

I'm going to say yes. When Muscletech products came in these containers, they were absolutely dominating the market and their revenue showed just in the athletes they had sponsored. At one point they had Jay Cutler, Johnnie Jackson, Dexter Jackson, Chris Cormier, Branch Warren, King Kamali, Darrem Charles, Mat Duvall, and I think some others all at the same time. Now they come across as a lower tier brand and only Henry Cavill is their celebrity spokesperson.

I see tons of companies I've never heard of on Instagram all the time and they all seem to have a steady customer base. So it would seem that it isn't possible for any one to be a giant like Muscletech, Twinlab, Cytodyne, and others experienced early in the millennium.
They were good products

...slightly derailing the topic, but if Muscle-Tech were to re-release Creatine-6000ES, Acetabolan, and original HydroxyCut today exactly as they were (unspoiled) in the late 1990's, I'd be the first one in line with cash in hand lol...No joke.

Hell, I'd even trade up some NPP I have laying around for that Muscle-Tech stack LOL! Those worked SO good for me lol

I still like MuscleTech products (the couple I use at least). Their new PWO w/ paraxanthine (EuphorIQ) and the FA-HMB Gels (Clear Muscle).
I don't really crash w/ Paraxanthine and I feel the FA-HMB helps me w/ recovery, etc. being on legit TRT only for most of the year).

It was MUCH more to it than that. He didnt want to sign a 2-yr deal, he would have had his own signature line.
He didnt want to do any expo's in off-season or do any work at all. (Didnt even want to get a passport).

Seems lazy, entitled, aloof and pretty braindead when speaking on Podcasts... Plus looks horrible like most of todays mass-monsters.
Extremely entitled and full of himself.

I knew he would ruin this sponsorship as soon as he signed it. His friendships with people mean nothing. You would think his previous friendship with Fouaid would have made him more willing to negotiate and work things out.

There is so much hate for the guy in here but let’s remember the title.
He was sponsored by another company.

The guy can burn all the bridges and ditch all the sponsors he doesn’t agree with because at the end of the day he’s a top Olympian in his 20s.
When he didn’t agree with the terms of his old sponsor he went out and got another one that worked for him.

You don’t have to like him. Hell we can barely when understand the current Mr. O when he publicly speaks during one of his like 3 appearances a year.

Nothing about that says lazy. It says the guy moved to the top faster than nearly everyone and when he wants something he goes and gets it.

Bunch of sourpusses lol

I like to offer a different take on Nick... not long ago he went to train at Flex lewis' gym. Apparently Nick lives very insolated. he is at home, goes to gym and thats it. He for sure doesnt feel safe outside his bubble. Thats why working at a booth etc was something he didnt want.
Is he also lazy? maybe. but when i heard and read the above i just felt sorry for the man. From the outside now knowing it sounds like the bodybuilding dream life, I find it pretty sad.

I’d walk away from a supplement contract and any job in a heartbeat. That supplement company will drop him the moment he’s not profitable to them. There’s no loyalty there from that side. I’d drop a coach just as quick if I thought there was something better for me elsewhere

To me he just seems like a 20 something year old who thinks he knows what he wants or needs but actually hasn't figured it out yet.
Needs more practice with forethought which is either active practice or its reactive after mistakes. He's the latter

Nick will end up being a product of the actions he has choose to make. Time will tell where he ends up. People learn from mistakes far more then they do from their good choices as i see it. As Nick had some trauma in his child hood growing up it will most likely have some impact on his choices as that is what happens to most that go through what he has. He had some one that he trusted and they abused him so he will have to deal with that to some degree his whole life.

There is so much hate for the guy in here but let’s remember the title.
He was sponsored by another company.

The guy can burn all the bridges and ditch all the sponsors he doesn’t agree with because at the end of the day he’s a top Olympian in his 20s.
When he didn’t agree with the terms of his old sponsor he went out and got another one that worked for him.

You don’t have to like him. Hell we can barely when understand the current Mr. O when he publicly speaks during one of his like 3 appearances a year.

Nothing about that says lazy. It says the guy moved to the top faster than nearly everyone and when he wants something he goes and gets it.

Bunch of sourpusses lol
He’s a self entitled punk. He burned the bridge with Matt Jansen over being self entitled and thinking he was better than everyone else.

Then he burned the bridge with his “friend” Fouaid.

We’ll see in a couple months when he ruins it with HD Muscle too.

Someone correct me if im wrong but I’m pretty sure the guy only recently reconciled with his brother too.

He has no loyalty, he has no ties to anyone. And yea he lives in his own circle bc the guy sounds like he has no close friends. He’s burned every bridge he can so far. And for what? An Arnold win? Ny pro? Sure he’s in his 20’s but he needs a reality check. He hasn’t done shit yet.

You guys sound like a bunch of housewives bitchin over a daytime soap.
Fuck! I swear to god, social media is destroying us.

No.. It does not. It sounds like people giving their opinion on a topic. Also seems to have triggered you a bit...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws