over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Liver King steroid use exposed

Has he addressed these AAS use/guidance concerns or has he remained steadfast in his natty quest? He can always say those emails were for a friend…..I’m don’t follow any of these fellas so pardon my ignorance if this is common knowledge.

Cage

I have to say his rise to fame going from having no Instagram to 1.7M followers in such a short time period is very impressive. He had the whole thing planned out by hiring a team and it worked better than even he imagined. Don’t love how much he lies about being natural but I also understand why he does.

Who gives a fuck if he is on 10 gr of gear or eats 20 bull testicles daily. On Professional Muscle, of all places 🤦🏻‍♀️.
Because he lies to sell his stuff, like all the other immoral scammers.

It's about the dishonesty, not the drugs.

You should watch the video.
Liver King is exposed because he has adamantly said he was all natural and that his products have led to his physique. Crazy claims and dug his heals in. The word “exposed” is being used because he is a liar and a conman, not because he works out hard and takes PEDS.
Yup. Anyone who watched the video would see this was clearly explained showing multiple clips of Liver King being so adamant about being natural.

Who gives a fuck if he is on 10 gr of gear or eats 20 bull testicles daily. On Professional Muscle, of all places 🤦🏻‍♀️.
This has nothing to do with his drug use and everything to do with him doubling down for years that he doesn’t uses drugs.

Use your brain would ya.

In all sincerity - I like his message, hes a goofball and an internet "personality" 100% but what he is saying isn't wrong. Returning to a simpler life, focus on base level masculine traits, get outside, be active, eat (albeit he goes to the next level) a more "ancestral" diet.

His audience is not this board, its the gym bros and teenagers we see at the gym. This is a dangerous game to get into if you don't have access to data and the ability to self control. It nearly killed me in 2013 (PED utilization). When kids ask me about my training it inevitibly goes towards PED use. I never disclose anything, but tell them there is tons of data out there so don't go off what their friends say. Research and make a responsible decision.

I hope hes doing well, and I sincerely wish him all the success in the world.

I hate to say it , people like him are almost a necessary evil for the fitness industry to survive , there's always gonna be someone lying to instill the hope into people that if they buy this new wonder product , proprietary blend etc.... That they'll get fucking jacked . The fitness industry wouldn't survive without it , there would be no money to sponsor anything . There's a reason why the industry picks the most elite and genetically gifted to be the face of their products . In the nineties I thought cell-tech was the secret to me unlocking my potential to look like Greg Kovacs . All I got was a colon cleanse from it . Think about it , we're all the first to dismiss or even pick on the goofy , skinny-fat personal trainers at the commercial gym , even when they may have a degree in exercise science or kinesiology, but if someone s jacked they must know what they're talking about , until
...... You talk to them . Let's all agree on one thing , and be happy that we all know better than to listen to these scammers and get fucked out of our hard earned money or more importantly waste our time . I've never watched a liver king video , but I somehow know exactly who he is , a testament to the power of marketing and the Internet .

Im actually a fan of Liver King.

So what if the guy uses juice?

His message is good. His message is a lot better than sitting at home all day eating chips and playing video games.

He is trying to inspire people to work hard and eat a lot of red meat. There is nothing wrong with that. He is not advocating for anything dangerous or wrong.

It is perfectly fine to lie about using steroids, ... who cares? The guy is not a douche or bad person because he lies about steroids, same with mike o hearn. I totally understand guys not wanting little annoying shits telling them all their hard work is meaningless cause they use gear.

Im actually a fan of Liver King.

So what if the guy uses juice?

His message is good. His message is a lot better than sitting at home all day eating chips and playing video games.

He is trying to inspire people to work hard and eat a lot of red meat. There is nothing wrong with that. He is not advocating for anything dangerous or wrong.

It is perfectly fine to lie about using steroids, ... who cares? The guy is not a douche or bad person because he lies about steroids, same with mike o hearn. I totally understand guys not wanting little annoying shits telling them all their hard work is meaningless cause they use gear.
The problem is that....thats not his message lol
Maybe you watched a single video from the beginning of his journey OR you're just reacting to his daily motivational quotes...
But you're trying hard to read between the lines...You're right...IN ESSENCE, he's saying, get back to basics, be active, eat meat, stop being a lazy fatass.
But he isnt realllly saying that. Please go watch the More Plates More Dates video where they have hundreds of his clips claiming that the wayyy to get his look and the wayyy to become an alpha male, and the wayyy to get the most out of life...IS BUYING HIS PRODUCTS FOR A LOW PRICE OF $29.99.

No one here has a problem with gear - so let's stop trying to draaag that message in here. No one here is saying inspiration for the unfit is bad, so let's stop trying to drag that argument in as well. NO ONE likes a liar and a scammer tryng to make money. That is what this is about. Lots of people lie...who cares. But when you lie to make a profit, you're a dirtbag. Simple as that.

Maybe you watched a single video from the beginning of his journey OR you're just reacting to his daily motivational quotes...
But you're trying hard to read between the lines...You're right...IN ESSENCE, he's saying, get back to basics, be active, eat meat, stop being a lazy fatass.
But he isnt realllly saying that. Please go watch the More Plates More Dates video where they have hundreds of his clips claiming that the wayyy to get his look and the wayyy to become an alpha male, and the wayyy to get the most out of life...IS BUYING HIS PRODUCTS FOR A LOW PRICE OF $29.99.

No one here has a problem with gear - so let's stop trying to draaag that message in here. No one here is saying inspiration for the unfit is bad, so let's stop trying to drag that argument in as well. NO ONE likes a liar and a scammer tryng to make money. That is what this is about. Lots of people lie...who cares. But when you lie to make a profit, you're a dirtbag. Simple as that.
Worse than the lie , is the false hope that they give people and the disappointment that they set people up for. Stan Efferdine said it all when he was asked if O'hearn was on juice , he said I hope so because he already makes me hate myself .

Was every bodybuilder a scammer dirtbag for preaching Cell tech, Creatine and Aminos? Those guys knew they were not looking that way from just the GNC supplements so why single out liver king?

Do people actually have an issue with him lying? Everyone freely admitting their drug use with their face attached to it realizes they're one govy rollup from jail right? I'll remain as anonymous as possible thank you, and to 98% of the people I interact with...completely natty.
This. The only place I talk about ped is here. I'm more than happy to admit I'd lie if someone asked me at at the gym or anywhere. I don't owe anyone information about what I put in my body or in general. If you ask a person a question or for information you are not entitled to "the Truth" or a response in general. "Hey bro can I ask you a question, do you use AAS and can you recommend a first cycle?". "Sorry I'm busy training you can probably look that stuff up online, have a great Day!"

He's a liar. I want to walk up to him in the gym and smash his phone. The "Net" is full of snake oil salesman. The world is full of them.
This forum itself is not devoid of them.

Caveat emptor

I'll be t
Was every bodybuilder a scammer dirtbag for preaching Cell tech, Creatine and Aminos? Those guys knew they were not looking that way from just the GNC supplements so why single out liver king?

Because Liver King has gone above and beyond shouting from the rooftops he is natural and his tenants will get you that look. I recall very few bbers in the 90's that were as overtly screaming about their natural status. It's gotten lance armstong level where liver king is getting aggressive when people ask him.

Look I'm with you. I liked him a lot at first and in the beginning he really wasn't hammering the natty status and it was more "don't ask don't tell" bodybuilding style. His interviews are absurd though and he has gotten much more in the lance armstrong lane.

and yes plenty of people in the supplement industry (now and then) are scammer dirtbags as well. Liver King has just become king of that castle now.

This. The only place I talk about ped is here. I'm more than happy to admit I'd lie if someone asked me at at the gym or anywhere. I don't owe anyone information about what I put in my body or in general. If you ask a person a question or for information you are not entitled to "the Truth" or a response in general. "Hey bro can I ask you a question, do you use AAS and can you recommend a first cycle?". "Sorry I'm busy training you can probably look that stuff up online, have a great Day!"

That is not what he is doing though. He is Lance Armstrong-ing it, so to speak. He has become the aggressor on his crusade to show how natty he is. There is a grand canyon of options between those two extremes. In fact, he was doing it at first. Just not really talking about it and dodging it. He purposely laid it on because his aggressive denials got him more views.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131