over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Important words

Hope all is well my man . Quick story a friend of mine told me about positivity and the will to fight . He was at the docs with his wife , doc said her cancer was terminal and she didn't have long to live. He fucking collapsed down to a knee and teared up . He looked at his wife who appeared unfazed . They got in the elevator and she said fuck that I'm not fuckin dying , we have kids . That was almost 10 years ago and she's on her way to beating another round of a different cancer they found recently. Hold your head high and keep pushing , life is precious and time is priceless .

Hope all is well my man . Quick story a friend of mine told me about positivity and the will to fight . He was at the docs with his wife , doc said her cancer was terminal and she didn't have long to live. He fucking collapsed down to a knee and teared up . He looked at his wife who appeared unfazed . They got in the elevator and she said fuck that I'm not fuckin dying , we have kids . That was almost 10 years ago and she's on her way to beating another round of a different cancer they found recently. Hold your head high and keep pushing , life is precious and time is priceless .
Bad ass woman… good for her. Hope the holidays are bringing them some peace as she goes through her next fight.

Juggy, we’re all thinking of you man…. Awaiting positive updates.

Hey guys, I guess I had a partial seizure yesterday. I don’t remember much, just that I was surfing on my phone then I kinda came too and there were two nurses over me. So that is a little annoying.

But, I’m on some weird calcium channel blocker that does Well with hemmorages and it seems to be working.

Fluid is dissipating, so that’s good. If I make it 20 more minutes, I’ll have successfully made it to 36 lol.

Happy thanksgiving guys. And thank you for all your support

Hey guys, I guess I had a partial seizure yesterday. I don’t remember much, just that I was surfing on my phone then I kinda came too and there were two nurses over me. So that is a little annoying.

But, I’m on some weird calcium channel blocker that does Well with hemmorages and it seems to be working.

Fluid is dissipating, so that’s good. If I make it 20 more minutes, I’ll have successfully made it to 36 lol.

Happy thanksgiving guys. And thank you for all your support

Man, hang in there! We're all praying for you. So glad to hear the calcium channel blocker is working and the fluid is dissipating. You're going to be ok. Stay strong and keep us updated.

Oh, and happy birthday too! :)

Happy birthday brother. Stay strong there will be many more birthdays to come . Everyone is pulling for you , positive energy is everything

Happy birthday Juggy. While I don't know you at all good to see you are in good hands now and here's to your recovery!

Happy Birthday and a long life ahead!

Happy Birthday with many more to come.

Prayers with you and your family Juggy!

Happy Thanksgiving! Many of us are rooting for you

Sounds like a subarachnoid haemorrhage if they have you on a calcium channel blocker. Hopefully they have you on magnesium as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Brother I had a nasty seizure during my internal bleeding episode too. I guess it's just a thing that happens. Look at it as just another thing you brushed off, can't stop ya.

You got this, man. You're surviving. And every day you fight, your body is healing.

Kick this things ass.

Dood, i'm 11 years older than you? Tha heck.....lol.

Keep us updated man. I don't want to not see you post for longer than a few days at a time....for mine, and others, own selfish reasons;)

Have a great birthday and Thanksgiving man! Like Bio mentioned above....you have a 'long life ahead of you."

And if I ever make it pout to Arkansas and see family....who else am I gonna look up while there? :D

Sounds like a subarachnoid haemorrhage if they have you on a calcium channel blocker. Hopefully they have you on magnesium as well.

Happy Thanksgiving!
Nimodipine and yes mag. I should of known that med, they are keeping me half ass snowed with BP, mag and Ativan. APRn with brain damage checking in lol
Dood, i'm 11 years older than you? Tha heck.....lol.

Keep us updated man. I don't want to not see you post for longer than a few days at a time....for mine, and others, own selfish reasons;)

Have a great birthday and Thanksgiving man! Like Bio mentioned above....you have a 'long life ahead of you."

And if I ever make it pout to Arkansas and see family....who else am I gonna look up while there? :D

Ha @MR. BMJ giving me AFboard member of the month for barbell hack squatting 500lbs between a tractor and a Lincoln welder in a shed.

Thank all of you for the support. With no living relatives, I was just ready to throw in the towel.

I got to eat jello and soup today. All good things.

Nimodipine and yes mag. I should of known that med, they are keeping me half ass snowed with BP, mag and Ativan. APRn with brain damage checking in lol

Ha @MR. BMJ giving me AFboard member of the month for barbell hack squatting 500lbs between a tractor and a Lincoln welder in a shed.

Thank all of you for the support. With no living relatives, I was just ready to throw in the towel.

I got to eat jello and soup today. All good things.
Most my family are worthless fucks, you might not be missing out. Live for yourself brother, there is so much more to do in your life at your age. Happy birthday and many more!🥳🙏

A guy at work told me his wife had cancer. She was in ICU and the Dr told him she had maybe 3 days lefts to live. He said he prayed and prayed but he knew what he had to do. So he and his family starting planing her funeral and basically saying their goodbyes to her. On the second day she fell Into a coma. One week later she woke up from her coma. He told me her first words was "What day is it?" He told her and she said I thought I was supposed to be dead by now. That happened 2 years ago. She is still alive today.

Just stay positive man. I know its easier said then done. Miracles do happen. I know sometimes it seems like they won't for us but never give up.

Well, I got to go home yesterday. Fuck that was a long week.

PT/OT didn’t find any deficits, and I don’t feel any dumber.

They told me no hard exertion for another month.

I’m just wondering what is the definition of “hard exertion”. Like “my” hard exertion……or a standard obese American waking up stairs with groceries

Well, I got to go home yesterday. Fuck that was a long week.

PT/OT didn’t find any deficits, and I don’t feel any dumber.

They told me no hard exertion for another month.

I’m just wondering what is the definition of “hard exertion”. Like “my” hard exertion……or a standard obese American waking up stairs with groceries
I'd definitely ask. Apparently riding a bike isn't light exercise to an exes Dr. This almost caused her serious issues.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131