over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bloodwork Review/Opinion

AnfG

Registered
Newbies
Hi Guys

Was hoping I could get your input on my recent bloodwork. A few things which pop out to me as a potential red flag which is why I am posting and asking for your thoughts on this. FYI I'm 38 Male. I'm currently only on 240mg of Test E a week, and have actually just gotten a new source in country and they provide me with Pharma grade Test. The UG lab I was ordering online from seems to have done something with their carrier oil and it is not agreeing with my body, making it swell and go red at times. This caused me to have some infrequent injections cos of swelling (I rotate glutes only).

I took this bloodwork in Greece on my rotational leave from work because here in Saudi Arabia where I am working the medical clinic doesn't do testosterone and some other hormones so had to redo it when I went home to Greece. Hence why there are two seperate test results over the course of 6ish weeks. Beyond this some points below I want to make for all:
  • I was on holiday with my wife so took the break from training
  • Didn't jab for 11 days as I didn't carry my gear with me.
  • I was in Amsterdam the weekend before getting some more ink, but also partied a bit hard with the wife.
  • Been on Keto diet last 3 months until I got to Europe I was eating Carbs again
  • Greek relatives don't take know for an answer and overfeed you lol.
What I found interesting is the following:
  1. After only 11 days my test levels are down to 185ng/dL
  2. DHT is on the low end but I attribute that to the Fin I take (again didn't take while on holiday)
  3. HGH is 0.3, it's within reference range and from what I have read this is actually a good level, however I wonder if it is actually low
  4. Insulin is high which is alarming but I'm wondering if it's all the carbs and sugar consumed over that holiday break? My fasting blood glucose levels on the previous test came back good.
  5. I'm surprised how my LS & FSH went up between the blood tests. I am assuming it has to do with my test levels being 185mg/dL and that I didn't jab for 11 days, but still found it to be strange it went up so quick.
  6. Hematocrit seems to be high in these tests but my understanding is it's within the reference range (45-52% ref range).
I am considering HGH after the festive season and have a box here waiting for me to pull the trigger. 1.5 IU per day I would start with (omnitrope Pharma I have) and go up to 3 IU max over time.

Appreciate your assistance on the matter.
Below is test in Greece.
1669725941462.png

1669725978040.png

1669726024732.png

Below is other blood test in KSA

1669726196711.png

1669726258215.png
1669726332471.png
1669726518759.png
1669726630273.png

Hi Guys

Was hoping I could get your input on my recent bloodwork. A few things which pop out to me as a potential red flag which is why I am posting and asking for your thoughts on this. FYI I'm 38 Male. I'm currently only on 240mg of Test E a week, and have actually just gotten a new source in country and they provide me with Pharma grade Test. The UG lab I was ordering online from seems to have done something with their carrier oil and it is not agreeing with my body, making it swell and go red at times. This caused me to have some infrequent injections cos of swelling (I rotate glutes only).

I took this bloodwork in Greece on my rotational leave from work because here in Saudi Arabia where I am working the medical clinic doesn't do testosterone and some other hormones so had to redo it when I went home to Greece. Hence why there are two seperate test results over the course of 6ish weeks. Beyond this some points below I want to make for all:
  • I was on holiday with my wife so took the break from training
  • Didn't jab for 11 days as I didn't carry my gear with me.
  • I was in Amsterdam the weekend before getting some more ink, but also partied a bit hard with the wife.
  • Been on Keto diet last 3 months until I got to Europe I was eating Carbs again
  • Greek relatives don't take know for an answer and overfeed you lol.
What I found interesting is the following:
  1. After only 11 days my test levels are down to 185ng/dL
  2. DHT is on the low end but I attribute that to the Fin I take (again didn't take while on holiday)
  3. HGH is 0.3, it's within reference range and from what I have read this is actually a good level, however I wonder if it is actually low
  4. Insulin is high which is alarming but I'm wondering if it's all the carbs and sugar consumed over that holiday break? My fasting blood glucose levels on the previous test came back good.
  5. I'm surprised how my LS & FSH went up between the blood tests. I am assuming it has to do with my test levels being 185mg/dL and that I didn't jab for 11 days, but still found it to be strange it went up so quick.
  6. Hematocrit seems to be high in these tests but my understanding is it's within the reference range (45-52% ref range).
I am considering HGH after the festive season and have a box here waiting for me to pull the trigger. 1.5 IU per day I would start with (omnitrope Pharma I have) and go up to 3 IU max over time.

Appreciate your assistance on the matter.
Below is test in Greece.
View attachment 167684

View attachment 167685

View attachment 167686

Below is other blood test in KSA

View attachment 167687

View attachment 167688
View attachment 167689
View attachment 167690
View attachment 167691
It is odd that your LH and FSH is so high for someone that has been using 240mg test/week and not injecting for 11 days. To put it into perspective I did bloodwork for my fertility doctor several years ago and 3 weeks after my last testosterone injection my LH and FSH were almost non-existent

you are more than natural. you're injecting only oil...no hormones

if the blood was taken in the morning after at least 12 hours of fasting, your insulin is worrying.
the test must certainly be repeated, but the food ingested days before cannot be the cause of this.
Are there any cases of diabetes in the family?

It is odd that your LH and FSH is so high for someone that has been using 240mg test/week and not injecting for 11 days. To put it into perspective I did bloodwork for my fertility doctor several years ago and 3 weeks after my last testosterone injection my LH and FSH were almost non-existent
I found this to be odd also, I mean could there be any possible reason why this is like this? Apart from fake gear, which tbh I find hard to believe as I have been with this supplier (who I got off of here) for over 2 years and the past has shown me through the roof.

you are more than natural. you're injecting only oil...no hormones

if the blood was taken in the morning after at least 12 hours of fasting, your insulin is worrying.
the test must certainly be repeated, but the food ingested days before cannot be the cause of this.
Are there any cases of diabetes in the family?
As stated above I have used this guy for over 2 years now and haven't had a problem in the past. Test has been through the roof on blasts etc in the past.

As for diabetes my old man was pre diabetic at one stage in his older years but the man loved his deserts. He would request my mum to make baklava and the tray would be finished in a day most times just by him lol. Yeh I got a sweet tooth also but when not on holiday I limit it to once a week having sweets if that. Yes, have had my periods where I have strayed but over the past 5 years especially I have been good.

But yes this is alarming. I'm back in Oz over Christmas period to see the immediate fam (Aussie Greek here) so might try and do it again then.

I found this to be odd also, I mean could there be any possible reason why this is like this? Apart from fake gear, which tbh I find hard to believe as I have been with this supplier (who I got off of here) for over 2 years and the past has shown me through the roof.
It does seem like this bottle of test that you received from your supplier could just be plain oil.

It does seem like this bottle of test that you received from your supplier could just be plain oil.

Yeh I mean the evidence is showing this, uncles these aren’t my bloods 😅. It could explain why I feel like lost a bit if size as of late. Thought it was the keto making feel flat but now I’m like thinking otherwise.

Yeah it’s definitely bunk gear. The FSH and LH going up remove even the doubt that it could possibly be underdosed.

Yeah it’s definitely bunk gear. The FSH and LH going up remove even the doubt that it could possibly be underdosed.
Lets see how the new source is. I picked up Eminence Labs Test E and injecting feels way better that my old stuff. Hopefully the next bloods are good with test levels.

LH & FSH going up though gives me confidence I can spawn a child in the coming year or 2 which is a positive lol.

This insulin level is what is concerning me more actually and I'm trying to understand why. I did party that weekend in Amsterdam hard in the clubs for the first time in many years having consumed things which I have not for a while but I don't think that would cause it to spike the way it has.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131