over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is superdrol worth it ?

fitnessmuscle

Registered
Superdrol is highly toxic makes the user feel like death , are the gains you get from it worth using it compared to sides ?so far tren seems to be king to me ,can superdrol beat tren out in results , btw tren is the only steroid that makes me feel like I’m on steroids lol , test and others definitely work for weight and strength, but only tren makes me feel superhuman lol, still trying to weigh pros and cons of it

I think you answered your own question with the first sentence. Not only that but every single gain you get from it you will loose it when you come off. So definitely NO

I would only use it on leg day (weak area) post workout with a huge meal 100g protein minimum and seemed to work. Never got any sides.

Seemed to workpretty well. My legs still suck but thats on me lol.

SuperDrol no for me I feel like death too, so I don’t use it!

If there was a way to run it without side effects, it's an awesome drug but I don't know many who have accomplished that feat. Life is too short to walk around feeling like crap.

Great results, but it is an even better sleep aid. The times I've used it made me so tired and lethargic I wanted to nap as soon as I got out of bed.

Great results, but it is an even better sleep aid. The times I've used it made me so tired and lethargic I wanted to nap as soon as I got out of bed.
I've never in my life heard anyone say that
Opposite they can't sleep
Maybe it's just them
I personally agree with #A50 life's to short to feel miserable

I've never in my life heard anyone say that
Opposite they can't sleep
Maybe it's just them
I personally agree with #A50 life's to short to feel miserable
Maybe my sleep was shitty without me realizing it and therefore I was always tired. Who knows.......
That and Tren are forever banished from my toolbox.

Strong steroids can make people sleepy, with things like tren it's actually common. Although you hear about insomnia more often perhaps. It can also start with insomnia and switch to hypersomnia (is that a word) over time or with escalating dosages. Many orals are amazing sleep aids for me. Superdrol didn't make me sleepless but I also had many other steroids in my system.

People use too much of it, it's one of those compounds you take low dose but longer periods.

5-10mg instead of 20-30 😳

People use too much of it, it's one of those compounds you take low dose but longer periods.

5-10mg instead of 20-30 😳
I will not agree - in my opinion it is a drug that is worth using in short periods of time, e.g. when we want to peak at a show or have a photo session and we want to look full or in powerlifting, finally prepared for 7-21 days at a dose of 20-60mg a day and you will get a completely unique appearance

Im a lucky guy and do not get much sides from SD. It has always treated me well and is honestly TREN in a pill for me lol.
CARBS + SD = full as a houusse. I dont really run orals anymore but if you wwanted a 1-3 week for a photoshoot or lifting comp, its great.

And by sides i just mean the lethargy, the "death" feeling. My lipids crash hard, as with any oral, but i dont get the "god i want to die" feeling from SD. Never have.

It's a very strong drug, and as always everything is dose-dependant. People think because it's "only" 10mg that they should take a few tabs.
No... don't. Treat it with respect and it will treat you well in return.

That said I am wary of it at 53.
These "re-discovered" anabolics are powerful drugs, but they eventually didn't make it to market for a reason.
I prefer Anadrol with its clear and well-documented application history.

Makes me super lethargic as well. Pair it with GH and I could sleep 24hrs a day, 7 days a week!

Cage

I like injectable SD but it's impossible for me to run it for long enough time....

Was thinking to give it a go at 35mg ew for 12 weeks maybe it will work great...

A friend of mine had great experience last 2 weeks before comp from 30 mg Halo and 20mg SD daily, physique was full and dry awesome like he never did before.

I used it when it was legal and put on a lot of weight. Don’t really remember anything else besides back pumps.

Once a year ago and couldn’t handle it.

Tried it one more time a couple weeks ago and couldn’t handle more than a week. The lethargy had me missing workouts and taking naps that I usually don’t take. Not worth it.

I used it when it was legal and put on a lot of weight. Don’t really remember anything else besides back pumps.

Once a year ago and couldn’t handle it.

Tried it one more time a couple weeks ago and couldn’t handle more than a week. The lethargy had me missing workouts and taking naps that I usually don’t take. Not worth it.
What dose?

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic