over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Infection on the road

Sounds like hes fine from his follow up post?

I use this place and try keep something around just in case. Always quick to ship and a good selection.
Just got some Cipro to take to Mexico next week in case Montezumas Revenge gets ahold of me lol.

Sounds like hes fine from his follow up post?
Yea it also sounds like it wasn’t infected and he’s never seen a someone lose a chunk of muscle or bone from a bad shot. I’ve seen it dudes buying UGL shit with no labels missing chunks of their quads. I’ve seen dudes hospitalized with sepsis. Someone sayin they r in an emergency and scared that thinks fish antibiotics is top priority but seeing a doctor at a hospital or urgent care is “WTF” is why people think guys on juice are morons. What you think they call the cops on you if you have a bad shot, I’ve heard horror stories on this board of dudes not getting medical attention fast enough and needing surgery. IF YOU THINK YOU ARE IN A MEDICAL EMERGENCY GO TO A DOCTOR. If you think that’s stupid then good luck dude.

I use this place and try keep something around just in case. Always quick to ship and a good selection.
Just got some Cipro to take to Mexico next week in case Montezumas Revenge gets ahold of me lol.

You’ve used them before? Good antibiotics?

Hey thanks for sharing this brother! I’m going to hit them up……I like to keep some antibiotics on hand.

Hey thanks for sharing this brother! I’m going to hit them up……I like to keep some antibiotics on hand.
Not sure where you live, but literally any feed supply store carrys them as well. There’s a twin and country store 3 blocks from my house and I buy amoxicillin from there all the time. It’s cheaper than my dr co pay

Not sure where you live, but literally any feed supply store carrys them as well. There’s a twin and country store 3 blocks from my house and I buy amoxicillin from there all the time. It’s cheaper than my dr co pay
A lot of TSC stores carry it as well

We need an update! You good big dog?
So basically
Only thing left is a hard ass lump in my ass
I bought a heat pad and been trying to massage it

But hotness etc is gone, no skin color change

Idea here was to prevent infection before it became full blown

So basically
Only thing left is a hard ass lump in my ass
I bought a heat pad and been trying to massage it

But hotness etc is gone, no skin color change

Idea here was to prevent infection before it became full blown
I never inject glutes anymore. Great spot for me ten years ago when I first started. Now there’s so much scar tissue I can hear it popping!!! 😂

I never inject glutes anymore. Great spot for me ten years ago when I first started. Now there’s so much scar tissue I can hear it popping!!! 😂
Sounds like the rig is going thru a phone book lol and honestly if I could go back I’d teach young me not to use the area as just about everywhere else is better unless you’re say taking 1 ml per week.

Sounds like the rig is going thru a phone book lol and honestly if I could go back I’d teach young me not to use the area as just about everywhere else is better unless you’re say taking 1 ml per week.
I used to do mostly delts and now can’t really even push a pin through the medial delt all the way lol. Mostly doing vg and glutes these days and some triceps

I always keep Cipro around in case of emergency. I was just in Cancun a few months ago and visited Tulum...first store when you get off the tour bus, a Pharmacia lol. Picked up some Cipro and brought it home.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws