over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is superdrol worth it ?

I used a super drol clone back in the day called Beastdrol. I’m sure some of you remember it. The Gains were awesome but when I tell you I felt like total shit I mean it ! Felt horrible.

I don't take it because I like myself. But maybe in late prep but I haven't heard of many that had to use it. Few can even stay on it. Much rather have 8-10 weeks of tren than 2-3 weeks of SD. But either or both combined with GH and calories is going to blow your ass up silly. Get some good liver support..

I don't remember any sides except the absurd back pumps. I haven't used it since it was legal though. I might not be able to handle it in my old age. I have terrible back pumps from what I'm doing right now (3iu gh, 32mg dbol, 650 /wk test, 350 / wk deca)

20mg. Most sources I use only carry that.
I guess I could have split it up and tried 10mg but not worth it to me.
I’d rather use drol.

Yeah I tried a full 20 cap once and felt really lethargic the next day so I started emptying the capsules and splitting the powder in half.

I've largely stayed away from orals. Do you prefer Anadrol because of the Sdrol sides or results?

I will not agree - in my opinion it is a drug that is worth using in short periods of time, e.g. when we want to peak at a show or have a photo session and we want to look full or in powerlifting, finally prepared for 7-21 days at a dose of 20-60mg a day and you will get a completely unique appearance
I agree

Yeah I tried a full 20 cap once and felt really lethargic the next day so I started emptying the capsules and splitting the powder in half.

I've largely stayed away from orals. Do you prefer Anadrol because of the Sdrol sides or results?
Less sides. It’s prescribed by drs. Studied more

I would say give it a shot just be careful.

I am currently week 3 into a superdrol cycle on top of a few other compounds and it has been nothing but amazing. So full and the scale is moving up. Strength is good but the fullness and leanness is amazing. Currently I am pushing 235lbs at 6'1. Still have all 6 abs with veins bulging in my quads, lats and shoulders, and lower abs.

the only side effects I have noticed are lethargy and my appetite has been crushed starting a few days ago. The work around is moving from 4 whole meals and 3 shakes to 3 whole meals and 4 shakes. Lethargy is just a pain in the ass and I am a tired person to being with so it's just a push through.

Currently running 20mg once a day with a grapefruit during breakfast. Plan on going a full 8 weeks and looking to add another 10lbs.

I am currently week 3 into a superdrol cycle on top of a few other compounds and it has been nothing but amazing. So full and the scale is moving up. Strength is good but the fullness and leanness is amazing. Currently I am pushing 235lbs at 6'1. Still have all 6 abs with veins bulging in my quads, lats and shoulders, and lower abs.

the only side effects I have noticed are lethargy and my appetite has been crushed starting a few days ago. The work around is moving from 4 whole meals and 3 shakes to 3 whole meals and 4 shakes. Lethargy is just a pain in the ass and I am a tired person to being with so it's just a push through.

Currently running 20mg once a day with a grapefruit during breakfast. Plan on going a full 8 weeks and looking to add another 10lbs.

SD half life I think is 10 hours so might be worth it to split into two doses.

Btw for all the guys who took superdrol and felt terrible on it , how long after you dropped it did you start feeling better again?

Hey bro have you ever tried tren ? I’m trying to base it off something I know like tren ,which to me is the best so far , how does superdrol compare to tren gains wise ?

Hey bro have you ever tried tren ? I’m trying to base it off something I know like tren ,which to me is the best so far , how does superdrol compare to tren gains wise ?
Superdrol made me look better than anything else I've ever take within a week. I can only handle 10mg. It's been like 15 years since I used it. I'm thinking of giving it another go for a week or 2 this summer against my better judgment.

Superdrol has a recomp effect on my physique but more because of it's glycogen retention and a drying effect similar to winstrol. Like it sucks all of the water out of you and puts it into the muscle. I'm not sure if everyone experiences this.

Tren can make me look flat if I'm not eating enough carbs with it or using dbol or something. I don't gain a ton of weight off it by itself either.

I have M-drol left over and run it occasionally at only 1/2 cap twice daily and it changes my body completely. But I pay dearly for it and can only tolerate for 10 days max. I run it if going to the beach or somewhere to impress. Rare. Wonder drug but fuck, the sides are a nightmare
edited this. Henry Cavell should use this for Superman movies, it's that good. But again, good luck with the sides!!!!

Superdrol made me look better than anything else I've ever take within a week. I can only handle 10mg. It's been like 15 years since I used it. I'm thinking of giving it another go for a week or 2 this summer against my better judgment.

Superdrol has a recomp effect on my physique but more because of it's glycogen retention and a drying effect similar to winstrol. Like it sucks all of the water out of you and puts it into the muscle. I'm not sure if everyone experiences this.

Tren can make me look flat if I'm not eating enough carbs with it or using dbol or something. I don't gain a ton of weight off it by itself either.
Both those compounds work the same way for myself too. Got to have high carbs with Tren. Superdrol is fun to run, but not at high doses!!! Between running SD w/GH I’d sleep allllll day.

Cage

Cage

I had a guy wanting to give me some for free but declined his offer after he told me it destroyed his sex drive and made him feel like crap.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear