advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your go to cutting cycle compounds ?

Just caloric restriction...
Not exactly a compound. And I believe that’s a given brother. I’ve been at this a while I realize that a calorie deficit is needed to lose body fat.

My favorite cycles to cut

Test/primo/dash of DHB

Favorite to grow

Test/deca/mast.

Cannot tolerate tren….but it is diet king for former fattys
I’d really love to run a good cycle with Tren in. It’s honesty the only compound that I’m scared to really give a go because of the sides I think I might have. Mainly scared of anxiety sides

Test en or cyp,parabolan(i know tren is tren but for some odd reason i can't explain i feel much better on hexa)and masteron.I know you can cut on any drug but still easier with these compounds than drugs like dbol...

I’d really love to run a good cycle with Tren in. It’s honesty the only compound that I’m scared to really give a go because of the sides I think I might have. Mainly scared of anxiety sides

Get some tren ace. Start at 10mg ED pinned subq. Week 2 move to 20mg a day. Go a couple weeks at that dose, see how you feel. Feel like shit….drop it. Feel good? Move to 30mg ED.

At that low dose, and ace…if you feel like shit, skip a pin and in 48h you’ll be right as rain.

200mg tren ace is plenty enough to get some of the glucocorticoid suppressing effects that make it great for dieting.

Get some tren ace. Start at 10mg ED pinned subq. Week 2 move to 20mg a day. Go a couple weeks at that dose, see how you feel. Feel like shit….drop it. Feel good? Move to 30mg ED.

At that low dose, and ace…if you feel like shit, skip a pin and in 48h you’ll be right as rain.

200mg tren ace is plenty enough to get some of the glucocorticoid suppressing effects that make it great for dieting.
You found the onset and cessation was still quick pinning subq? No difference in perceived potency?

And hope you're feeling a bit better man.

You found the onset and cessation was still quick pinning subq? No difference in perceived potency?

And hope you're feeling a bit better man.
80mg a week sub q and you feel it pretty damn good

Appreciate the feedback! Adding a Test/Mast blend next week which will add 300/300 to my current 400 of Test. Looking forward to the results
Since the beginning Test has always been my base, but now, in the last couple of years, the combo of Test and Mast have become my base. 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 of Test to Mast seems to be ideal. 2 to 1 and I seem to experience low estradiol symptoms.

Since the beginning Test has always been my base, but now, in the last couple of years, the combo of Test and Mast have become my base. 3 to 1 or 4 to 1 of Test to Mast seems to be ideal. 2 to 1 and I seem to experience low estradiol symptoms.
Good to know. I can adjust my Test base to 600 or 800 to get a 3 to 1 ratio easily or close to 4 to 1 if necessary so I will keep an eye out. Waiting on bloods to check in on my numbers at just the Test base before adding any other compounds.

Do y’all have obvious issues with hair loss on mast? I’ve always avoided it due to that..

I’ve never even had hair loss issues so I don’t know why it concerns me so much

Do y’all have obvious issues with hair loss on mast? I’ve always avoided it due to that..

For many guys, it seems to be more aggressive at promoting shedding but not for everyone. All aas exacerbate hair loss if you're predisposed to it. So, I would venture to say that if you've never had issues with shedding from other aas then I don't think mast would be any worse. That said, some guys claim there's that one drug (whether it be mast, tren primo, etc) that just really screws their hairline while all the others barely touch it. So long way of saying, it sounds like you'd be ok but no way to be certain until you use it.

That was the dose I was going to start around 2-300 mostly because of all the other benefits, but I will keep in mind the issues that come with it at higher dosage. At some point the sides out weigh the benefits. Appreciate the response!
Anytime brother!

If Frag is the "lipolytic tail" of HGH, how could Frag be expected to have better fat loss effects than HGH?

HGH initiates its fat loss effects by forcing your body to dump glucose and triglycierides into your blood stream. Again, if Frag is a piece of HGH, then presumably its fat loss effects are performed much the same way if not identically. So there is no way this could not have an effect on blood glucose. At least not in the short term.

That said, if Frag is at least as close as effective as HGH at initiating fat loss, then I certainly see that is has some use in that it can be an additive on top of HGH for the guys that simply cannot tolerate the water retentive effects of HGH.

I saw an argument over in the peptide section that the Frag portion is highly concentrated so (I'm making up numbers) 500mcg Frag has the fat burning equivalent of 5iu GH. At the end of the day i think it really comes down to cost and how much you can take - when only talking about fat loss purposes.

I was already starting to bald before using AAS's so for me it didn't matter. But any DHT (Mast, Primo, Var) supposedly exacerbates hair loss more so than other AAS compounds.

I saw an argument over in the peptide section that the Frag portion is highly concentrated so (I'm making up numbers) 500mcg Frag has the fat burning equivalent of 5iu GH. At the end of the day i think it really comes down to cost and how much you can take - when only talking about fat loss purposes.
Interesting thought. I can't speak intelligently to that since I haven't read anything in support of it or not. That said, quick search shows Frag has a molar mass less than 10% that of complete HGH. So it might help explain Frag's fat loss effects from the dose perspective.

But it doesn't explain the idea that Frag has no short term effect on blood glucose. If anything it would be worse.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws