Supplier of best bodybuilding products!
Registered
Sponsors
It's that time again..

SYNTHETEK XMAS SALE

DOUBLE SYNTHEROL!

Syntherol-10UP.png

For the month of December,

If you buy at least 2 Syntherol you will recieve another 2 bottles of Syntherol FREE!

Buy 2 Syntherol - Get 2 FREE
Buy 3 Syntherol - Get 3 FREE
Buy 4 Syntherol - Get 4 FREE
Buy 5 Syntherol - Get 5 FREE

Minimum Purchase - 2 Syntherol.

THERE IS NO LIMIT!

Just place your order as usual and leave us a message in the order notes section of the checkout page.

That's it!

Offer Ends Midnight December 31st 2022

Conditions:

*Minimum Purchase: 2 Syntherol
*Standard shipping fees apply
*Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
(eg. $300 deal)​

Bump...Make sure to leave your username for VIP access. 29 Sponsors over $10k in Prizes this month!

Order in
Thanks for running this sale every year Synthetek
Also want to thank Elvia for helping me out with this once again.

(y)

This is a dumb question but apologies...I've been wanting to try Sytherol but I have a nasty scar on my left bicep from an abscess years and years ago. Prob. not a good idea to shoot around it or ??? Thanks.

Order in
Thanks for running this sale every year Synthetek
Also want to thank Elvia for helping me out with this once again.

You're welcome and thank you!

This is a dumb question but apologies...I've been wanting to try Sytherol but I have a nasty scar on my left bicep from an abscess years and years ago. Prob. not a good idea to shoot around it or ??? Thanks.

The safe answer is yes avoid. It's too hard to know what and how much you have in there and how it will react to Syntherol application.

This is a great offer. I wasn't sure if they were doing it this year but it's good to see if posted. If anyone wants to use syntherol now is the time to order because I only recall this being offered in December.

Every year I wait for the December month wanting to buy the dubble Syntherol. And every year I chicken out because I see some jackass having surgery on his arms because of abusing some other crap 😂 I'm weak.

Every year I wait for the December month wanting to buy the dubble Syntherol. And every year I chicken out because I see some jackass having surgery on his arms because of abusing some other crap 😂 I'm weak.
Do it you won’t be sorry. Those morons you read about are literally injecting themselves with a ton of non sterile oil like cooking oil.
Those guys are NOT using Syntherol.
Already received my order yesterday. Filled my mailbox up. Synthetek always delivers so fast, and at this time of the year that’s saying something.

As Weedle stated syntherol and those idiots couldn't be further apart. They are putting huge amounts of cheap shite into their muscles with no regard for health or aesthetics. Syntherol is extremely effective but if you think injecting a few bottles into your arms is going to make them enormous you will be very disappointed. People don't realize those guys are putting 100's of ml's every week non stop to look like that. Sometimes you simply have to try something to know. If you are planning to do your arms I think 4 bottles is a min amount to really show you what a difference it can make and for the price of 2 that is a great deal. I wouldn't endorse something I have no idea about and most importantly something I haven't tried. Although you have to be dedicated and you need to be consistent and if you are the results can be amazing.

Bump this to the top in case anyone missed it.

Hello, I am a new here and read lots of article about Syntherol. I am very interested with SYNTHETEK's prodoct and wanna buy it. However, I have some small problem during the order processing. I try to use the contact us page on SYNTHETEK's website but haven't got the reply. Hope to know what the email address is for dealing with the order problem or probably any way which can directly communicate with Synthetek. Thank you very much.

Hello, I am a new here and read lots of article about Syntherol. I am very interested with SYNTHETEK's prodoct and wanna buy it. However, I have some small problem during the order processing. I try to use the contact us page on SYNTHETEK's website but haven't got the reply. Hope to know what the email address is for dealing with the order problem or probably any way which can directly communicate with Synthetek. Thank you very much.

You can message me here and ill check it out for you - also please resubmit the enquiry on our site contact form and let me know when that was done so i can double check they are coming through.

i had a couple of buddies jump on this sale , i hope they used my discount code :D

Just ordered a couple, I couldn't pass up the sale.

Quick question I have an unopened bottle that expired last year, is it still safe to use ?

Just ordered a couple, I couldn't pass up the sale.

Quick question I have an unopened bottle that expired last year, is it still safe to use ?

Many wouldn't use it but it will be fine imo. I have used expired (over 1 year) syntherol in the past and had no issues whatsoever.

You can message me here and ill check it out for you - also please resubmit the enquiry on our site contact form and let me know when that was done so i can double check they are coming through.
I got the reply from email and order successfully, and I will resubmit the the enquiry later to help you check the system.

Many wouldn't use it but it will be fine imo. I have used expired (over 1 year) syntherol in the past and had no issues whatsoever.
theres no problem with using it as long as the cap has stayed tightly sealed.

Thanks for the replies

The bottle is still wrapped in plastic and has never been opened.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131