YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What are your go to cutting cycle compounds ?

Interesting thought. I can't speak intelligently to that since I haven't read anything in support of it or not. That said, quick search shows Frag has a molar mass less than 10% that of complete HGH. So it might help explain Frag's fat loss effects from the dose perspective.

But it doesn't explain the idea that Frag has no short term effect on blood glucose. If anything it would be worse.

The literature I found supports the hypothesis frag is WORSE for insulin sensitivity than HGh.

But there’s not a whole lot of studies

Tirzepatide, DNP, HGH, high test and throw in some tren.

It sounds like a cheat code, but 14 days of Tirz, DNP, a PSMF diet and 12,000-15,000 steps a day…fat fucking falls off.

I train 3x a week, very brief sessions. Rest, read, walk, pull off the fluff and then get back to training hard

It sounds like a cheat code, but 14 days of Tirz, DNP, a PSMF diet and 12,000-15,000 steps a day…fat fucking falls off.

I train 3x a week, very brief sessions. Rest, read, walk, pull off the fluff and then get back to training hard
You got it, a cycle like this is the cheat code. You should be able to get extremely shredded in a short period of time with this protocol.

The literature I found supports the hypothesis frag is WORSE for insulin sensitivity than HGh.

But there’s not a whole lot of studies
That makes more sense in light of potentially greater fat loss, but you’re definitely on the money about the scarcity of studies.

My favorite cycles to cut

Test/primo/dash of DHB

Favorite to grow

Test/deca/mast.

Cannot tolerate tren….but it is diet king for former fattys

Tren is unlike anything I have ever experienced for staying lean and getting leaner. The repartitioning abilities are wicked, for me at least.

I’m assuming this kind of stack is for brief use only. What kinds of doses do you use? Why high test specifically?
Yes, this stack is best for a short blast mainly because DNP is such a powerful fat burner you don't need to do it long for drastic results. 2-4 weeks of this stack combined with a proper diet( a PSMF diet works best) should work like magic. I personally like a high amount of test in all my cycles but it's not mandatory. You could use a moderate dose of test to ensure you hold on to muscle while the focus of this stack is to burn fat.

Yes, this stack is best for a short blast mainly because DNP is such a powerful fat burner you don't need to do it long for drastic results. 2-4 weeks of this stack combined with a proper diet( a PSMF diet works best) should work like magic. I personally like a high amount of test in all my cycles but it's not mandatory. You could use a moderate dose of test to ensure you hold on to muscle while the focus of this stack is to burn fat.
Understood. I thought you might like high test in this kind of situation because (for you) it offset some of the energy sapping effects one should expect from DNP and/or PSMF dieting.

How are you dosing DNP?

What's better triz or semaglutide?

according to studies, triz is superior for weight loss and diabetes control.
but it is worse for your wallet

What about appetite suppression?

40mg triz is the same price as 100mg semaglutide

Do y’all have obvious issues with hair loss on mast? I’ve always avoided it due to that..

I’ve never even had hair loss issues so I don’t know why it concerns me so much
Dude give it a try! It's "drive" in a bottle for me and I look awesome.

In reality,

A moderate dose of test plus a 1500 cal diet

Vs.

Mega dose tren, dnp, hgh, clen, etc etc, plus a 1500 cal diet..

Results aren't going to be *that* much different

Cutting is mainly about diet

Bulking is a different ball game

Testosterone and a good diet is my go to. I don't find a need for any high doses either. Moderate to low is more then enough to loose the body fat.

How are you dosing DNP?
Anywhere between 250mg to 500mg a day. That's normally 1 to 2 capsules a day. Most people do well on 250mg ED and you can bump it up to 500mg ED is needed.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear