over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Reddit is the WORST Steroid Forum on Earth

Reddit is very censored, all these snow flakes running the company. You cant post anything worthwhile without being banned.

Big tech has censored different opinions for years now, it is only getting worse. America is very far gone, it is a shame.

Reddit is such trash. 😂. Its full of very sad humans. Only sub I frequent is Wallstreetbets. Even that is getting ruined since it got popular.

Big tech has censored different opinions for years now, it is only getting worse. America is very far gone, it is a shame.

The reddit steroid forum is rubbish, but this is kind of statement is also rubbish.

PM is a place I turn for sane relevant discussion amidst an increasingly irrational world.
Please try to not post this stuff here, there's more than enough elsewhere.

Reddit is such trash. 😂. Its full of very sad humans. Only sub I frequent is Wallstreetbets. Even that is getting ruined since it got popular.
I lurked that sub as well but as you said it's turned to trash because of the meme stocks which tended to skate dangerously close to being pump and dump schemes which are illegal.

The reddit steroid forum is rubbish, but this is kind of statement is also rubbish.

PM is a place I turn for sane relevant discussion amidst an increasingly irrational world.
Don't we all go off the deep end in bonkers territory once in while on here even? :p

i see where you're coming from. Agreed - Best to keep political talk somewhere else. Nobody comes here to talk about that type of stuff.

My biggest issue with reddit is trying to search anything. Literally anything you type you get a "NSFW" and a search like "mentzer full body training protocol" gives you results back like "watch daddy **** himself with his own ****". Or "daddy training his son how to **** his grandma". I'm no prude and rock on for whatever folks are into but my gosh I just want to see some heavy duty training protocols and not dudes sucking themselves.

My biggest issue with reddit is trying to search anything. Literally anything you type you get a "NSFW" and a search like "mentzer full body training protocol" gives you results back like "watch daddy **** himself with his own ****". Or "daddy training his son how to **** his grandma". I'm no prude and rock on for whatever folks are into but my gosh I just want to see some heavy duty training protocols and not dudes sucking themselves.
It's a sign of the times, we now accept and normalize anything even deviant sexual behavior. I assume bbing has a big gay following. I've never came across that when searching though I'll usually use Google and type "reddit Mike mentzer routine" and training stuff comes up. Sometimes type in reddit weightroom as that is a more serious sub.

It's a sign of the times, we now accept and normalize anything even deviant sexual behavior. I assume bbing has a big gay following. I've never came across that when searching though I'll usually use Google and type "reddit Mike mentzer routine" and training stuff comes up. Sometimes type in reddit weightroom as that is a more serious sub.

lol just look at this. 40,000 women talking about rubbing dht cream on their clits to grow them bigger. Reddit is ...different

I have stumbled upon all the whacky research chemicals and analogues on reddit. A lot of druggy's over there for sure!

i don't like drinking or partying anymore. i only got into it when i was a kid and then went to jail and got off everything.

i now just live in the middle of nowhere with my dogs and mind my business.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol just look at this. 40,000 women talking about rubbing dht cream on their clits to grow them bigger. Reddit is ...different

Some interesting knobs on your link.

Sometimes I look at those threads and think "Really? That is the spermatozoon that won?"

They have slightly more sense than those who get silicone penis injections but not much lol

I have stumbled upon all the whacky research chemicals and analogues on reddit. A lot of druggy's over there for sure!

i don't like drinking or partying anymore. i only got into it when i was a kid and then went to jail and got off everything.

Bet you wished you would have jumped in and told them off...but you would have gotten banned quick lol.

yep thats one of the subforums i was referencing lol

searching reddit via google is 100% the way to go. I don't get any of that "weird" stuff that way.

I don't think r/steroids is that bad, the wiki has good intro information. Boarding has gone down hill, most forums have barely any traffic or they exist to peddle SARMS. I think newer people are getting drawn into youtube/tiktok instead of forums.

I don't think r/steroids is that bad, the wiki has good intro information. Boarding has gone down hill, most forums have barely any traffic or they exist to peddle SARMS. I think newer people are getting drawn into youtube/tiktok instead of forums.
There are good videos on YouTube but there's also a lot of crap like on reddit. Same with Tiktok.

For sarms the worst place you can go is on Dylan Gemelli's forums...yuck.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear