over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Wife diagnosed with stage 4 cancer

Blacktail, your wife and you are in my prayers, I would look into what Bio mentioned, explore every single avenue...I had these pages bookmarked, perhaps you could read up and discuss this with your wife´s doctors, I´ve suffered heavy personal losses to cancer and although I´m certain you´re on the case, I just wanted to give you something actionable, lots of love man:

Sorry for the bad news man. I hope and pray that your wife will be healed and you will carry on life together for many years to come. I got bad news my mom (68) has cancer spread to her bones. It doesn't look promising but we are doing what we can. It's hard knowing someone you love has their quality of life suffering and there's not much u can do but support them

I’m sorry you had to go through that!
thank you so much for your support!

Im Xxplosive from the old Hc-u board d-red had. You might remember me from there.

Spend as much time as you possibly can together. That is the most you can do. Colon cancer is scary- my friends dad had it when we were in elementary school. They gave him 6 months to live, he died in a month. Every day is precious, brother. Please reach out to me if you need to talk and don't want to put it in an open forum. The most use i can be is to help you learn what NOT to do- i fell into a very deep, dark depression, turned to drugs/alcohol/sex addiction and ended up homeless with my life in shambles.

Do everything to be there for her, spend time, tell her everything you have ever wanted to... but also keep your long term mental health and life plan in mind.

The coldest part about this kind of stuff is that life unfortunately has to go on. God Bless.

I've lived close to MD Anderson for my entire life and have met many stage 3 and 4 cancer survivors. My dad as one of them. Get her down here.

Blacktail, your wife and you are in my prayers, I would look into what Bio mentioned, explore every single avenue...I had these pages bookmarked, perhaps you could read up and discuss this with your wife´s doctors, I´ve suffered heavy personal losses to cancer and although I´m certain you´re on the case, I just wanted to give you something actionable, lots of love man:

Thank you very much!

Im Xxplosive from the old Hc-u board d-red had. You might remember me from there.

Spend as much time as you possibly can together. That is the most you can do. Colon cancer is scary- my friends dad had it when we were in elementary school. They gave him 6 months to live, he died in a month. Every day is precious, brother. Please reach out to me if you need to talk and don't want to put it in an open forum. The most use i can be is to help you learn what NOT to do- i fell into a very deep, dark depression, turned to drugs/alcohol/sex addiction and ended up homeless with my life in shambles.

Do everything to be there for her, spend time, tell her everything you have ever wanted to... but also keep your long term mental health and life plan in mind.

The coldest part about this kind of stuff is that life unfortunately has to go on. God Bless.
I totally remember you! Thank you for your support and advice My friend.

I can't even begin to imagine how you must feel. If I had to face life without my wife, I don't know what I'd do. I'm praying for you and your wife and anyone else impacted by this horrible news.

I'm so sorry...there are no words.
Thank you. I wish no one had to go through this.

Black tail, I am very sorry to hear this. I almost lost my mom from colon cancer and can sympathize with you. At age 46 my fit mom developed stage 3 colon cancer and kidney cancer at the same time. The cancer had traveled from her colon to her kidney through her lymph nodes. They removed part of her colon, one of her kidneys, and did aggressive chemotherapy. The doctors gave her a 30% survival rate. She got lucky. My mom is now 80 years old and the cancer never returned. My uncle ( moms brother) passed away last year with stage 4 colon cancer at age 69. Their grandad died from colon cancer. I believe colon cancer ( like certain breast cancers) is largely hereditary.
She is young and healthy besides the cancer so she is going to fight hard.

I’m so sorry. My wife’s mother died from lung cancer after having never smoked when my wife was 17yrs old. About 5yrs later she became a radiation therapist and has treated people with radiation ever since. Only in the past few years has she been able to talk about her mom without either shutting down emotionally or losing it.
If she never would have gone to radiation therapy school in Florida we would have never met, or got married, or have had 3 kids together. She is still paranoid that she won’t live past the age when her mother passed away(45).
Once again I’m so sorry. My wife passing away early is one of the few things other than losing a kid that would make me go to dark places.

I’m so sorry. My wife’s mother died from lung cancer after having never smoked when my wife was 17yrs old. About 5yrs later she became a radiation therapist and has treated people with radiation ever since. Only in the past few years has she been able to talk about her mom without either shutting down emotionally or losing it.
If she never would have gone to radiation therapy school in Florida we would have never met, or got married, or have had 3 kids together. She is still paranoid that she won’t live past the age when her mother passed away(45).
Once again I’m so sorry. My wife passing away early is one of the few things other than losing a kid that would make me go to dark places.
Ya, I have fought away the thoughts of drowning in alcohol but that would not make anything better. Thank good I don’t have an addictive personality!

Today was the worst day of my life and a day that will forever change my life.
my 41 year old healthy wife was diagnosed with strange 4 colon cancer that has spread to her lymph nodes. She had zero warning signs and the doctors said she has more than likely had it for several years. It’s not curable and can only be managed.

we have no idea how long she has. Being healthy will help but this is totally fucked up!
she is the nicest most caring person I’ve ever met and I’m totally devastated!

knowing you will not grow old with the person you love is the most horrible feeling I have ever felt!
My deepest sympathy my brother 🙏🏻❤️😢

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity