YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

At what stage does HGH become worth the cost?

rainstony

Registered
I've been pretty big and pretty lean on diet and AAS before. I've never used GH just because I've never felt like I've needed it in any stage I've been in yet. How far did you go before you decided you needed it? I just feel like the $$ could go towards AAS and food and still take you a long way.

It will give a look your won't achieve otherwise. There's a fullness and roundness that AAS alone won't give you, especially if you add in insulin. Not everyone reacts the same however.

It is indispensable for contest prep however.

I take it in relatively short runs myself ( not for a couple years now though). It makes me look quite different, very 3D looking, with depth and tightness at the same time.

You don’t NEED it but I wish I would have started it sooner. I’m tighter, recover faster, feel better, and can increase my calories.

And a replacement dose (~2iu) will make anyone over 40 look and feel better bc your body is hardly producing any at that point.

gh in the mix is a different world - of course when dosed high and long enough - don't expect fireworks after 5iu for 4 months
Maybe i am doing something wrong but for me the sweet spot for now is at 6iu daily.
I feel great and look great, it's a good compromise.

Tried up to 15iu for 2 months and the water retention was too strong.

I've been pretty big and pretty lean on diet and AAS before. I've never used GH just because I've never felt like I've needed it in any stage I've been in yet. How far did you go before you decided you needed it? I just feel like the $$ could go towards AAS and food and still take you a long way.

For the cost of HGH atm is worth the money.

The look, the overall wellbeing, muscular development is another world.
Thing is that you need to run it for years, don't expect anything from few months on it.

It's always worth the money. It really does give you a look that don't get from AAS.

It really does work differently for everyone. There's a small percentage that are non responders in studies using pharma grade stuff. I think it was like 1out of 10.

All you can do is try it and see if you like it. I personally noticed changes wrather quickly in my training and physique. Small but noticeable and then after months it became very apparent.

You don’t NEED it but I wish I would have started it sooner. I’m tighter, recover faster, feel better, and can increase my calories.

And a replacement dose (~2iu) will make anyone over 40 look and feel better bc your body is hardly producing any at that point.
^^ pretty much this. There are sort of two catagories, pushing the physique and restorative hormone therapy. For older guys, 40+ just a couple iu a day restores a lot of vitality, quality sleep, skin tone, muscle fullness. On the BBing side seems like there are a couple classes of people, those that really respond and those that just get sides above a fairly low dose. I've seen guys completely transform in a year or less and others that no matter how they try to slowly increase the dose really only have side effects, water retention, joint pain etc with very mild positive efects. Also, I think it helps to monitor IGF-1 level. At some point more GH does nothing for the IGF-1 level and that's the workhorse of the GH treatment.

Gh is really worth it as soon as you actually have your shit together from a duet/training standpoint.

I used to convince myself that since I do powerlifting, not bodybuilding, it wasn’t an important compound since it doesn’t necessarily drive strength adaption.

Boy was I dumb.

I can eat more, sleep better, and have improved body composition - contractile muscle moves weight, not adipose tissue.

Gh isn’t really expensive anymore either. A lot of sponsors here have it at prices that make 5iu/day dirt cheap

Gh is really worth it as soon as you actually have your shit together from a duet/training standpoint.

I used to convince myself that since I do powerlifting, not bodybuilding, it wasn’t an important compound since it doesn’t necessarily drive strength adaption.

Boy was I dumb.

I can eat more, sleep better, and have improved body composition - contractile muscle moves weight, not adipose tissue.

Gh isn’t really expensive anymore either. A lot of sponsors here have it at prices that make 5iu/day dirt cheap
And who doesnt love a good duet :D

Maybe i am doing something wrong but for me the sweet spot for now is at 6iu daily.
I feel great and look great, it's a good compromise.

Tried up to 15iu for 2 months and the water retention was too strong.

For the cost of HGH atm is worth the money.

The look, the overall wellbeing, muscular development is another world.
Thing is that you need to run it for years, don't expect anything from few months on it.
I suppose you just don't have enough muscle for such a high dose because I noticed exactly the opposite - the more gh I take the better I look but tolerance to the dose is built over years, not weeks

I suppose you just don't have enough muscle for such a high dose because I noticed exactly the opposite - the more gh I take the better I look but tolerance to the dose is built over years, not weeks
That's exactly what i was thinking too. In the end i am 6% at 100-102kg 182cm guy, not 136kg.
Imho those stats are not enough for 15iu and not even 10ius.

I never developed CTS or anything else, just the water retention.

Tbh too much water retention is the only side i develop from most of the peds if they are dosed too high. BP is fine. Fasted glucose always around 70-80.

I do worry about the side effects a little bit. I already suffer from Is carpel tunnel a lot from years of my old job. I don't notice it too much when I'm small and lean and not working out hard but as soon as I start lift and hard and put it on any kind of size it just starts hammering my hands and wrists. Just painful to make fists. Palms hurting all the time. I do feel like it will negatively impact those kind of things.

I am trying to compete and sometime down the road right now. Even though I'm 33. Since you're already in dosage or adjusted to overtime what's the best place to start.

I do worry about the side effects a little bit. I already suffer from Is carpel tunnel a lot from years of my old job. I don't notice it too much when I'm small and lean and not working out hard but as soon as I start lift and hard and put it on any kind of size it just starts hammering my hands and wrists. Just painful to make fists. Palms hurting all the time. I do feel like it will negatively impact those kind of things.

I am trying to compete and sometime down the road right now. Even though I'm 33. Since you're already in dosage or adjusted to overtime what's the best place to start.
I have bad CTS, I can slowly work up to 4iu. I do have to back off if I aggravate it at work.

I have bad CTS, I can slowly work up to 4iu. I do have to back off if I aggravate it at work.
Is 4iu enough though to see the real benefits that we want I competition level? Isn't 6-10 the ideal range to be at? On top of CTS I have Ulna nerve entrapment in my elbow as well. Makes my arms and left sides of my hands numb, especially sleeping. So these become issues daily without GH.

Is 4iu enough though to see the real benefits that we want I competition level? Isn't 6-10 the ideal range to be at? On top of CTS I have Ulna nerve entrapment in my elbow as well. Makes my arms and left sides of my hands numb, especially sleeping. So these become issues daily without GH.
I'm on 4iu of good generics. Most test higher so I could be up to 6iu. I'm getting great results. Muscles are full,I can eat a lot more and recover faster. The only way to know is to try it. If you do I'd start with 1.5 iu split morning and evening. Add .5 every 2 weeks. If you get sides wait a week to see if the subside. It's worth it if you can handle it

$120 for 100iu kit of good generics is like $3 a day at a therapy dose.
I probably waste more than that each day not finishing a couple diet Mt dew.
I think it's 100% worth it.

now muscle building , I think if you are taking say 600mg of Test , Mast and EQ and then 10iu a day with a little insulin it will give significantly better results than the AAS alone basically allowing better results from less steroids.

I think it depends on your financial situation. Are you going to miss your rent or mortgage payment just to take some growth hormone? If you are well established finically , yea it’s worth it.

If your wanting mass then 4iu isn’t gonna cut it. You stated your 33, so you still have 10 years to add slabs of beef to your frame. If you’re gonna go for it then do it!

Might wanna start at 4iu for a spell to gauge any sides. You’ll know within a week and a half. If all is well then hit 6iu on up to 18-20iu. Just depends on how much growth you’re looking to get.

AAS, GH, Slin, Solid Diet = MASS

Cage

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member