over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Post your diet hack!!

I've been doing ground beef/turkey seasoned in a pan with eggs mixed in forever. I'll do a carb balance tortilla these days and maybe substitute Canadian bacon for the meat. Hot sauce of course these days Melinda's Ghost Pepper Steak Sauce (or red hot etc..) can throw veggies or cauliflower rice in as well. Eggs are expensive at the moment but usually cheap and allows you to tweak macros some - I'm a low carb guy.
I will have to try this.

Another hack I found recently was to use a Meat tenderizer on my chicken. Cut the chicken into small cubes, and sprinkle the tenderizer. Use a non seasoned, non salted one if you are going to use some other seasoning with salt.

The tenderizer on the chicken makes the meat so much more palatable, and less dry. Think chinese restaurant chicken stiry fry (not that good) but somewhat close

I'm not sure what exactly a hack is, but I think I have an idea seeing some of the responses. I just eat/mix whatever works and tastes good to me. So at night I do the mix below:

170g of Plain Greek Yogurt (cheap Great Value)
A Tablespoon of Splenda
a teaspoon of cocoa
16-32g of peanut butter powder
1/2c of powdered oats (just regular oats that I blended into a powder)
~4oz of water

I mix that all up in a bowl, then top it with sugar free chocolate syrup, and then stick it in the fridge to eat at night.

You can add whey into it, or adjust the Greek yogurt and all ingredients to fit your macro goals if needed. I started doing this when whey protein went butt-rape expensive. I have to budget my money like most people, and all proteins are not cheap right now...so....

I usually have that with 70-140g of frozen blueberries on the side.

Oh....and like 5 fish oil gelcaps:D

The mixture tastes like those oatmeal chocolate peanut butter cookies that moms/grandmothers and church women would make back in the day. lol.
Thanks for this tip, will give it a try

My hacks are so basic compared to you guys

Recently started using sushi rice. Love it with ground beef or turkey. Add some salt and rabeko (healthy) teriyaki sauce and its a treat.

Sub out a scoop of protein for greek yogurt in my shake which contains berries.

Some pretty good ideas in here for off season but on prep, I don't know why but I just like to keep things simple and basic.

Thanks for this tip, will give it a try
When I mix it up, it's slightly runny/soupy, but by night-time, it gels up into a pudding-like mixture. So the amount of water will vary somewhat.

Hot sauces. Bring the heat.

My diet hack is that I am just a good cook.

I started doing bbq competitions on my own at 11 years old and by 13 had moved up to bbq, steak, and full on kitchen cooking competitions..cooking is a huge passion of mine.

If you are planning on living this lifestyle long enough you are torturing yourself by not learning how to properly cook.

Diet hack: get really comfortable with hunger. Hunger is your best friend. Get along together, and watch the fat disappear.
Well said

6 crepi egg wraps ripped up in 18 oz almond milk. Add 2 scoops of casien by optimum. Add light and fit yogurt and strawberry. Top with cinnamon and low calorie whip cream. Add a carb balance wrap for volume. 600-800 calories depending on how much yogurt you add

Mix in a Tupperware way too much food for a bowl. Fills you up

Adding a little casein help thicken it up as well.
Yea, I like using casein for that purpose as well. I used it with my prior Greek Yogurt and whey mixes for a long while, but powders just got too ridiculously expensive for me to keep using them in the amounts I was. I am not sure how much the cost is right now, and I could just use less.

You will not need casein though on the 'hack' I posted above:)

Oats over night have been amazing for me. I mix them in a bowl with 4oz milk overnight for my pre-wo meal. And I mix a shake in 8oz milk overnight for my post-workout shake. They are delicious.

The trick is to utilize Lactaid Protein Milk which gives you 13g protein per 8oz. So in a bowl with 4oz it's an easy 26g of protein, some healthy fat, and a good deal of carbs (~50g? can't remember off-hand). In a shake it's the same but around 31g protein.

My last meal of every evening is similar to one another person mentioned.

2 Scoops of Ghost Nutter Butter Whey Protein, 2 TBSP Natural Creamy PB, enough water to mix it all up into a decently thick/pudding-like consistency. I mix them into individual tupperware containers and place them in the fridge so they're ready to go. Delicious, taste like a dessert, and give you a good amount of healthy fats, not too many carbs, and nearly 60g of protein each.

Something easy and obvious, yet I've discovered it only lately :

I beat 3 or 4 egg whites till stiff, then mix in 30g of some good chocolate or peanut flavored whey powder and some additional powdered sweetener because I like it very sweet. I also add a couple of raisins or some puffed rice to round it up to exactly 200kcal.
It's absolutely delicious, has a lot of volume and fills you up for long, and it's almost pure protein :)

I beat 3 or 4 egg whites till stiff, then mix in 30g of some good chocolate or peanut flavored whey powder and some additional powdered sweetener because I like it very sweet. I also add a couple of raisins or some puffed rice to round it up to exactly 200kcal.
It's absolutely delicious, has a lot of volume and fills you up for long, and it's almost pure protein :)

Are you using pasteurized egg whites? What does “stuff” mean? Until it is opaque white in color?

Are you using pasteurized egg whites? What does “stuff” mean? Until it is opaque white in color?
Yes I whip them with an electric mixer until they are white and opaque and totally stiff, this is how they get all the volume. I don't think pasteurized egg whites can be whipped like this, I use regular eggs, never got any food poisoning of it...

Going to try this. Seems a fast/easy hack for protein treat.

Also 2 cartons of egg whites mixed with a tiny bit of optimum chocolate casien, and a ton of cinnamon. Cook it then freeze for 15 minutes. Top with almond milk and something like strawberry, Natty PB, Walden farms syrup, whipped cream, walnuts, yogurt, etc

My diet hack is that I am just a good cook.

I started doing bbq competitions on my own at 11 years old and by 13 had moved up to bbq, steak, and full on kitchen cooking competitions..cooking is a huge passion of mine.

If you are planning on living this lifestyle long enough you are torturing yourself by not learning how to properly cook.
Nothing better then good Ol smoked meat!!!!!

Cage

8 oz almond milk (30 calories)
1 cup oikos triple zero yogurt (90 calories)
2-3 splenda
Blend in ninja or something slightly more powerful than magic bullet.

120 calories - 15g protein, 7g carbs, 3g fat approx

For the time when u want to reach for something unhealthy on a diet.

Post yours
Cardio and a long look in the mirror but I do believe most of us need chest meals especially if you’re training, posing and doing fasted cardio the body hits walks needs rest and some calories with a blast of dopamine

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member