over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and Diet

Muscle is metabolically demanding. Staying lean and muscluar isnt natural.The body is constantly turning muscle tissue over. When you're above your "natural" limit you need more protein than a natural athlete just to hold onto lean tissue. The older you get the more you need. It's been proven ages ago protein dosnt damage healthy kidneys. It's an issue if you damage them some other way.
Nailed it. I need so much more protein at 220 than I did at my pre-gear 180lb days, or back when I was 150 lbs lol.

Take a look at these two side by side: the Air Force pic is me, natural, lifting 4-5 times/week and eating ~150g protein, around 160 lbs.

Second is me currently, 220, powerlifting. 3-400g of protein to keep this level of mass on my frame, if I cut it down I start to revert to the skinny old me

Attachments

• C7E446AD-7454-4464-A826-C4E34FD36ABD.jpeg
    C7E446AD-7454-4464-A826-C4E34FD36ABD.jpeg
    51.4 KB · Views: 41
  • 362FA888-4FD0-4844-A621-2E219518F1F3.jpeg
    362FA888-4FD0-4844-A621-2E219518F1F3.jpeg
    94.4 KB · Views: 42
Nailed it. I need so much more protein at 220 than I did at my pre-gear 180lb days, or back when I was 150 lbs lol.

Take a look at these two side by side: the Air Force pic is me, natural, lifting 4-5 times/week and eating ~150g protein, around 160 lbs.

Second is me currently, 220, powerlifting. 3-400g of protein to keep this level of mass on my frame, if I cut it down I start to revert to the skinny old me
Look great. I downloaded the app to track calories. In the past, I could eyeball food and get abs and look great but now, it's just a different game. Appreciate everyone's comments. I'll update on how the app is helping!

My BF% is dropping. I'm not tracking food but I will start. Thanks
🤦🏼‍♂️ realllly? Why are you even touch GH and gear then? Talk about cart before the horse.

Your body can only use so much protein. Most guys don't need the +200 grams they are consuming. It's just more work for kidneys. Too much protein, too little carbs.
And there is so much incorrect info in here it’s scary.

I could post a lot here but I am going to bed now so I will keep it simple. As others have stated you need to track your calories and you need to understand exactly what you are eating daily. When someone posts what they ate 1 day it's often never as simple as that and they fluctuate through the week. Someone could also write they are having 2 steaks daily for example but what cut of beef is that. Are those 250g ribeye takes with over 50g fat each so over 900 calories extra daily or are they lean cuts that come to approx 30g fat and just 270 calories daily. No is going to get fat eating mainly protein throughout the day so your fats must be coming from somewhere. Keep your protein sources lean. Carbs are not your enemy. Get full blood work done including thyroid before you just randomly add in 12.5mcg of t3. Keep us updated and I would recommend starting a log where you track your diet and training because it should help you reach your goals.

Not exactly the answer you’re looking for but fasted cardio with GH and Metformin is bae
I am hitting the fasted cardio seven mornings per week at an "18 hour fast" period daily and after all the years of competing, meal prep, after workout cardio sessions and pre-contest cutting, I have never seen such extreme results. The intermittent fasting and pre cardio is the absolute answer!

I was prescribed 200 test + 100-200 nandro

Dropped to 100/50 and I lost so much water weight it was ridiculous.

Have you done hydrostatic testing or an actual 3-d scan?

My new “cruise” is 100+50+300EQ (not exactly a cruise, I fully admit)

Labs are always perfect, I feel and look fantastic
How do you test for water weight? I didn't know you could do that. I need to get that done.

How do you test for water weight? I didn't know you could do that. I need to get that done.
Morning sir - sorry the convo on my water weight loss and him needing an accurate assessment of his body fat levels should have been separated more.

In all sincerity a dexa scan would be a good place to start, will give you exact break downs of body parts with the weight of free mass, adipose tissue, etc.

But as for a pure water weight test - I have not yet come across one

🤦🏼‍♂️ realllly? Why are you even touch GH and gear then? Talk about cart before the horse.

And there is so much incorrect info in here it’s scary.

I could post a lot here but I am going to bed now so I will keep it simple. As others have stated you need to track your calories and you need to understand exactly what you are eating daily. When someone posts what they ate 1 day it's often never as simple as that and they fluctuate through the week. Someone could also write they are having 2 steaks daily for example but what cut of beef is that. Are those 250g ribeye takes with over 50g fat each so over 900 calories extra daily or are they lean cuts that come to approx 30g fat and just 270 calories daily. No is going to get fat eating mainly protein throughout the day so your fats must be coming from somewhere. Keep your protein sources lean. Carbs are not your enemy. Get full blood work done including thyroid before you just randomly add in 12.5mcg of t3. Keep us updated and I would recommend starting a log where you track your diet and training because it should help you reach your goals.
I started tracking all calories. I appreciate all the feedback

Carbs will help, not hinder fat loss as long as you are in a deficit.

Sufficient Carbs keep your leptin higher. You will need good leptin levels to STAY Lean. No point in getting as lean as you want just to gain it all back like 90% of people do.

Leptin is the master regulator of "weight" its what makes fat loss and maintenance so diffficult. Use it to your advantage. As you get leaner, you produce less leptin, keeping carbs higher keeps leptin higher.

Leptin is what makes you feel satisfied after a big meal and also why you get cravings and feel like shit as you get leaner. It regulates appetite and metabolism.

GH will definitely help with fat loss and more importantly maintenance of a lean state once achieved.
I remember.reading something that mentioned teenagers having high leptin levels, which is why a lot of healthy skinny kids can pound food and not gain weight.

Good info 🤙

Does anyone have bloodwork to support how long after discontinuing T3, that thyroid levels return to normal? It would be much appreciated.

Thinking of adding some GH/T3 to my cut with test/mast/var/tren for an event I have In June, but I don't want to have a large rebound after discontinuing the T3

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws