over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Top supplements for digestion

JaredLinez

Registered
Newbies
What’s everyone’s favorite and most effective supps for their digestion? Really been struggling lately. Feeling full all the time and inconsistent in my BMs.

What’s everyone’s favorite and most effective supps for their digestion? Really been struggling lately. Feeling full all the time and inconsistent in my BMs.
For better bowel movements try using a heaping tablespoon of Metamucil every night before bed. If u have never tried it I think u will be amazed.

glutamine is the best digestion supplement i've used. 10g in a shot of water before meals help a lot.
Before every meal? Like 60 grams total, if eating 6 meals a day.

For better bowel movements try using a heaping tablespoon of Metamucil every night before bed. If u have never tried it I think u will be amazed.
Even if your having loose bowel movements often, first thought would be maybe not.

All very dependent on the situation

Trying to clear out the gut to restore a better microbiome, oregano oil works wonders. I’ve heard LL37 can work this way too. Probably both going to be much easier on the stomach than a prescription antibiotic…

For repopulating, obviously quality probiotic foods are best. A really high end probiotic formula like Garden of Life Primal Defense is solid too.

Digestive enzymes are great, but they may make the body become reliant on them if I recall correctly. Someone please correct me if wrong.

10-20g of l glutamine as mentioned (fasted) is amazing, really helps gut lining. Zinc L Carnosine aids in this as well.

Stomach acidity being out of whack is a whole other topic that can be delved into. Things like ACV can be utilized here.

BPC is incredible for gut health, practically cured my IBS I used to have by taking 250-500mcg for a couple months a year or two back. Since then, my digestion has been top notch.

Overall though, managing stress and choosing foods you know digest well will ALWAYS be the king for digestion. Along with enough water, fiber, and properly timed meals.

I’ve been eating a small piece of fresh ginger after breakfast and dinner meals only and it’s been working fantastic. Helps with GERD and emptying of the stomach. Been a blessing for my belly, at 46 yo my digestion ant what it used to be.

Trying to clear out the gut to restore a better microbiome, oregano oil works wonders. I’ve heard LL37 can work this way too. Probably both going to be much easier on the stomach than a prescription antibiotic…

For repopulating, obviously quality probiotic foods are best. A really high end probiotic formula like Garden of Life Primal Defense is solid too.

Digestive enzymes are great, but they may make the body become reliant on them if I recall correctly. Someone please correct me if wrong.

10-20g of l glutamine as mentioned (fasted) is amazing, really helps gut lining. Zinc L Carnosine aids in this as well.

Stomach acidity being out of whack is a whole other topic that can be delved into. Things like ACV can be utilized here.

BPC is incredible for gut health, practically cured my IBS I used to have by taking 250-500mcg for a couple months a year or two back. Since then, my digestion has been top notch.

Overall though, managing stress and choosing foods you know digest well will ALWAYS be the king for digestion. Along with enough water, fiber, and properly timed meals.
Are you taking the BCP orally??

Are you taking the BCP orally??
Yeah, I took it orally when intentionally using it for gut health.

However, even when I’ve used it since (for shoulder pain once, and then another time for a foot injury) I still got GI relief. It works systemically.

First think when you wake up drink at least 8 ounces of water. Preferable with lemon. I chug a 16ounce bottle of water.
Fiber supplements are very beneficial.
Apple cider vinegar.

Try and eat a lot of veggies. Easiest one is I get down is spinach. I’ll do a half of bag of spinach each meal fry it with a little olive oil and garlic. It shrinks up so much and you’ll be getting valuable nutrients.

My go to supp. for digestion is water.

Can you tell us more? Is it just mainly constipation and or incomplete evacuation type of feeling?

If so miralax works wonders along with LOT of water intake.

for actual digestion, Sauer kraut tastes disgusting but it fuckin works.

Do you mean BPC 157? I just wanted to clarify because this sounds interesting. Thanks brother.

I start in the with Animal pak which has enzymes. I then take tumeric and ginger which are great for gut health that with some Greek yogurt every week. I have no gut issues but I’ve been taking enzymes and probiotics since my early 20s.

Agree with the sauerkraut and water. I'd look at those things first, and fiber intake. If MFP says your getting 10g a day, or 80, either too high or too low. Also food choices.

If a probiotic, green powder and glutamine aren’t doing the trick then I would take a serious look at your diet…. Lol not to start a back and forth but I saw for example Metamucil recommended above - IMO if you resorting to that to poop you got some problems going on unless you my grandfather’s age.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws