over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Victor Black on Water Retention

Damn, defensive for no reason. I just asked who the coaches were because I didn’t know.

But ya, like Luki said, neither of them are very good.
Sorry you took that way.My bad if it sounded defensive.We can agree to disagree.

to many people trying to re invent the wheel. and when you see all these claims of knowledge but zero decent clients or transformations. then you realise that most of it is fancy wrapped bullshit

The theory that all steroid hormones increase protein synthesis at the same rate, TO ME, is nonsense. Someone with actual knowledge, looking at you @Type-IIx , can perhaps correct me if i’m wrong
I completely agree that the claim (it's not much of a theory since its supporting literature is apparently a single rodent study on accretion of protein that failed to detect significant between-AAS differences in rates of accretion) that all AAS result in the same net muscle anabolism per-mg is absurd. There are multiple mechanisms by which AAS slab on muscle (and increase total body size) in humans, not the least of which include effects on intramuscular IGF-I activity, modulation of glucocorticoids, aromatization, indirectly by effects on strength a la neural drive, etc. That is, measuring a proxy for N retention in a species that is subject to different physiology (e.g., where in humans 3α-HSD in skeletal muscle dramatically reduces the muscle anabolism of drugs like Proviron) does not reflect very much at all what is occurring in practice.

Some of the info is sound, some is not. The theory that all steroid hormones increase protein synthesis at the same rate, TO ME, is nonsense. Someone with actual knowledge, looking at you @Type-IIx , can perhaps correct me if i’m wrong
I'm sure some of the things he's posted are indeed reasonable. But he totally lost me after I read the horrendous study he used to support his claim that boldenone was among the most nephrotoxic aas. And his unwillingness to engage in actual discussion and debate was a red flag as well.

I'm sure some of the things he's posted are indeed reasonable. But he totally lost me after I read the horrendous study he used to support his claim that boldenone was among the most nephrotoxic aas. And his unwillingness to engage in actual discussion and debate was a red flag as well.
Exactly, the guy will never ever be willing to say "i made a mistake" and thats a major red flag!

Exactly, the guy will never ever be willing to say "i made a mistake" and thats a major red flag!
Exactly. One of the main things I loved about John Meadows was he was one of the few truly smart guys who had the confidence and maturity so say, “you know what, I’m not sure…lemme do some research on that and get back to you.” The best educators have that ability. Dr Scott and JP both have that same skill/ability too.

lol that dude could know literally every single thing on the planet like the jeopardy dudes but the way he carries himself is the definition of a clown. I have never seen a grown man need to self pat his own back as much as that dude or need people to bow before him and call him the almighty one.

Exactly. One of the main things I loved about John Meadows was he was one of the few truly smart guys who had the confidence and maturity so say, “you know what, I’m not sure…lemme do some research on that and get back to you.” The best educators have that ability. Dr Scott and JP both have that same skill/ability too.
I just read that quote to myself in John’s voice. Haha. Perfect.

Have you noticed even Paul carter has admitted he was wrong on some of his training advice and made a clip detailing it? I was surprised to say the least!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131