over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Member - BBBG

BigBaldBeardGuy

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys. I’ve been on here for a little bit, just reading but never posted. I figured I’d dive in. I’ve been on several other forums through the years.

47 years old. Was focused specifically on powerlifting. Best competition lifts were S: 525 B: 435 and D:590. I think Im too old for that now but I still love moving the weight. I recently hit a gym PR on the bench of 445.

My focus has shifted to helping my teenagers train. It really took off for them during the Covid lockdowns when they started training in the garage. It’s fun to watch them progress far past their original goals. I’ve really enjoyed that time with them.

Both are drug free. I’ve talked to them extensively about PEDs and explained it’s a decision they can’t make until later in life. The oldest plays basketball in college and doesn’t want to deal with a potential test and the younger one will be there in a year and a half. I would love to be their age again. Lol.

Hey guys. I’ve been on here for a little bit, just reading but never posted. I figured I’d dive in. I’ve been on several other forums through the years.

47 years old. Was focused specifically on powerlifting. Best competition lifts were S: 525 B: 435 and D:590. I think Im too old for that now but I still love moving the weight. I recently hit a gym PR on the bench of 445.

My focus has shifted to helping my teenagers train. It really took off for them during the Covid lockdowns when they started training in the garage. It’s fun to watch them progress far past their original goals. I’ve really enjoyed that time with them.

Both are drug free. I’ve talked to them extensively about PEDs and explained it’s a decision they can’t make until later in life. The oldest plays basketball in college and doesn’t want to deal with a potential test and the younger one will be there in a year and a half. I would love to be their age again. Lol.
47? Pfft. I was at my strongest peak at 52-55 .

Seriously though, gotta listen to your body, especially as far as longevity goes. Bigger body equal more stress on the heart.

47? Pfft. I was at my strongest peak at 52-55 .

Seriously though, gotta listen to your body, especially as far as longevity goes. Bigger body equal more stress on the heart.
I hope Im still going strong in the game at 52-55. I guess we will see. I know you still have great strength. Props.

Welcome to PM brah. Your name looks familiar. Do I know you from somewhere? :unsure:
Were you that guy DMing dick pics?

Welcome, brother! Richard here from Napsgear !
If you want any assistance, you can pm me or email me at [email protected]
I would love to help you.

Thank you!

Just laid out a small program for my teenager. He’s been wanting to lift weights for awhile now, but I wouldn’t let him until he went through puberty. Today was day one…. Guess I’ll see if he really wants this or just half asses things! My hope is he gets the bug and runs with it!

Cage

Welcome man I was pretty much in the same boat myself just started posting on here recently was on some other sites. So far loving this one. Tons of info.

Welcome man I was pretty much in the same boat myself just started posting on here recently was on some other sites. So far loving this one. Tons of info.
He will probably appreciate that if he comes back. But he has not been here in a month. He may be busy as he is getting trashed over on another forum.

He will probably appreciate that if he comes back. But he has not been here in a month. He may be busy as he is getting trashed over on another forum.
Indeed. He is a piece of shit and he wouldn't be able to keep his mouth shut long enough before the mods here boot his sorry ass. BTW @buck, I'll see ya soon. :D

1673050785976.png

Both are drug free, huh? :unsure: For D3 basketball, really? SMH, what a great dad you are.

1673051379322.png

I wasn’t getting trashed. By who? Some old dude that doesn’t train despite trolling every forum?

This one has a lot of knowledge. One of the best for that. I wish the source forums weren’t controlled by the sources though. It’s hard to get unbiased reviews.

This one has a lot of knowledge. One of the best for that. I wish the source forums weren’t controlled by the sources though. It’s hard to get unbiased reviews.
You can exit stage left if it bothers you. That's what I never understood about you. Quick to judge a board and cry about how its run and cry about the mods and the members instead of just moving on.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws