over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH and wound healing

hevi-head

Registered
Newbies
I had some basal carcinoma cut out of my trap area and am blown away how quickly it has healed. The GH has to be a big part of it. I’ll keep the pics thumbnail because the one is kinda gruesome but it was only like 15 days between the pics. Taking 4 iu meditropes so technically about 6iu. Pretty quick heals for not being young.

044D856B-DA46-4C0C-97D0-12D687A3F682.jpeg 4547DEFE-4FE5-4426-AB9C-6FAAC48A1B26.jpeg 347740E1-2941-4555-B57E-728C1D304B59.jpeg

Awesome super quick

Wow, that’s impressively fast healing!!!

Cage

Wow, that’s impressively fast healing!!!

Cage
They were telling me I wouldn’t be able to work out for six weeks. Pffffffttt lol.
I was stressing over it bad.

I am jealous. I have trying to get a wound i have healed for years from a surgeon that missed the mark and it is not happening. The last surgery was in September and even with HGH is is not healing. so good to hear that someone is doing good.

I am jealous. I have trying to get a wound i have healed for years from a surgeon that missed the mark and it is not happening. The last surgery was in September and even with HGH is is not healing. so good to hear that someone is doing good.
Damn that sucks man

My incision from my liver surgery bled for months, I started sleeping a lot more and it healed up. If gh isn’t helping, try that? Mine was 11 inches, once I focused on recovery (still hitting gym hard) it healed up

The middle pic is two weeks post-incision?????

Make sure you are taking 1,000 mg vitamin C and 50 mg zinc and high protein intake. Is it soft tissue or joint/bone ?

Un-fuckin-real.
Never seen anything like this in my whole life. Speechless.
Yeah it’s crazy how fast. I babied it pretty good the first week and just worked from home so I didn’t have to move it. Trying to put on socks wasn’t happening lol.
I had another on my shin and it took a little longer. The Dr said legs heal the slowest.

I've been on 4iu a day since November , had major abdominal surgery mid December (cut from pelvis to sternum) and knee AND shoulder surgery beginning of January..
Both surgeons are completely amazed how fast I've healed

I personally think anyone over 35 should be on 2iu HGH as normal part of HRT and more when recovering from something

I know when I get tattoos and got some lasered off they were shocked by how quick the skin healed. They said it was likely to being lean, active (cardio) and being hydrated and a nutrient rich diet.

Congratulations. Shark tank guy ,owner of Mavericks, forget his name, promoted GH for recovery.

You're one of the more intelligent people around here so i feel stupid saying so but none the less... tried TB 500 and BPC?

You're one of the more intelligent people around here so i feel stupid saying so but none the less... tried TB 500 and BPC?
Thanks for the info. I have used them in the past and got no results from them. I started using TB-500 again a few weeks ago to try it again. And can't say i noticed any new healing. But think i will give it another try. But to be honest i believe there is debris(packing material/foam) as some was left in my would from a procedure 3 years ago. And some was removed a few months back but may not have gotten it all. If so it probably will keep festering till it is all removed.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131