advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this is good news or bad...

I'm pretty average. Some of my greatest joys over the years has been to make my wife cum through penetration alone. Fucking love it!
Some women can, some can't. I try to do both simultaneously. It's hot AF, too.

"In 2018, other Indiana University researchers published a survey of a representative 1,055 American women age 18 to 94. Only 18 percent—about one in six—said they could cum from intercourse alone. The rest—82 percent—said they needed direct clitoral stimulation."

I'm WELL above average most love it some don't but still take it.true story

If you believe what's being pushed on TV and in society in general, we're all born gay anything other is the exception
They are definitely pushing this stuff hard on us...wait till June. As for the study, I think they have always reported that average is much smaller than it is. Kinda related to the agenda being pushed you mentioned, they don't want anyone to feel bad or have low self esteem. 100% agree with op size matters to the ladies, very much!

"In 2018, other Indiana University researchers published a survey of a representative 1,055 American women age 18 to 94. Only 18 percent—about one in six—said they could cum from intercourse alone. The rest—82 percent—said they needed direct clitoral stimulation."

I've seen these studies over the years and my personal opinion is that 90% of men have no fucking clue how to stimulate and truly connect with a woman. Therefore I inherently don't trust their opinions as they only know their personal experiences with these 90% of dumbasses. There are definitely women out there who just naturally have a better feel for it and can vaginally orgasms easier, but most women need more than just a good stroke.

Size definitely matters, but so do other things.

There is a big difference between "can't" and "haven't".

Scientists at Stanford have found that the average penis length went from 4.9 inches to 6 inches in the last 30 years. Scientists suggest environment is the cause. Personally, I just think women like bigger dicks. This only goes to prove my theory.

I’d agree environment everyone is getting taller too but that said I can’t imagine chics wanting a 4 inch dick I hit right at 6 and after years in the corps and the misfortune of my two best friends having horse cocks I thought my shit wasn’t big enough but I’ve had chics tell me stories of guys with erect cocks that are the size of a pinkie finger so that would be a shit hand in deed I guess you’d just have to be really rich lol

I almost always play the banjo first or give head once the cum once I’ve found they cum more easily while fucking and the pressure is off mentally and I always last quite long and cum harder if I go that route.

I'm pretty average. Some of my greatest joys over the years has been to make my wife cum through penetration alone. Fucking love it!
I’ve been with a lot of women over the years in my single days…. I always loved the ones who came through intercourse. It made things so much easier and enjoyable imo.

i always also felt like what’s the point of intercourse with no orgasm???

Yeah man, I haven’t been with a girl yet that didn’t orgasm through penetration. I probably don’t have the largest sample size on this board, but it’s not average/small body count either.

I think a lot of it is that women are far more emotional than men, and despite what they may say or how bad/wild they portray themselves, you can melt them with good foreplay/intimacy and not just using them as a f*k hole. I can’t imagine enjoying a woman going straight to just rabidly riding my cock like a possessed demon and jumping off the second she finishes, but dudes still run around going straight to jackhammer mode and then are shocked when they finish quick and the girl is laying there disappointed.

On another note, growing up I had always had it in my mind 6” was average. Not sure why but that’s where I placed average at.

Not that I’m a walking horse, but if average is a C, I’m a B+/A- student 😂

I find it hard to believe that an average erect penis was ever 4.9 inches. That is crazy, I'd be embarrassed to masturbate and I'd probably accidentally break it...

A more fun conversation topic, if we're talking abt dicks, is the grower vs show-er situation. My dick is like one of those toys you put in water and it grows to 300x its size. Blows my mind haha

Ya know, just since you asked haha

There are definitely women out there who just naturally have a better feel for it and can vaginally orgasms easier, but most women need more than just a good stroke
There definitely are! Apparently in this case, 1 in 6. That seems low. Among my escapades, that number seems to be somewhat off. I'd say my experience is about 50/50 based much on the length of the relationship. Longer term relationships generally make for better sex. But there can be no doubt after 100's of women, that I will get the most accolades after oral than straight vaginal.

The funny thing about that is penis size increased 24% in 30 years and height didn’t?

I have a feeling a lot of self reporting happened

The funny thing about that is penis size increased 24% in 30 years and height didn’t?

Could be all the guys now who call themselves female? I'd think a guy who is small would probably the have some emotional issues and figure he's better off a woman. So we remove them from the data and now it shows in the results.

Well it could be. There's a lot to consider. Like sperm production has dropped by 40% so perhaps the greatest success has been having less far to travel to the egg. There's a lot to unpack there. And frequency of sex among teens and young adults has plummeted. Is this adaptation?
Could be all the guys now who call themselves female? I'd think a guy who is small would probably the have some emotional issues and figure he's better off a woman. So we remove them from the data and now it shows in the results.
I thought it at first, but now I'm convinced. You're mentally handicapped. Harmless though, which is good in this mix of characters.

Can you even believe what a post about penis sizes brings out? Are you hearing what some of these guys are pretty much just giving the fuck up in these responses? I didn't need to know all that. I thought this was going to be a discussion on environmental pollutants and polymers... yikes!

Can you even believe what a post about penis sizes brings out? Are you hearing what some of these guys are pretty much just giving the fuck up in these responses? I didn't need to know all that. I thought this was going to be a discussion on environmental pollutants and polymers... yikes!
Well i can say that some of these gents have my sympathy……

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member