advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I don't know if this is good news or bad...

TV
Nope....no lies. Could 80 girls be lying I guess but what for? I can't believe people think this is a lie..obviously even typing this was not to my benefit...and over 100 people really isn't that much when you are 45. Like if you bang 5 girls a year for ten years that's 50 right there. And self promoting. I haven't done it in any of my other posts so why start in this one...what am I self conscious about my sexual prowl ness...or are you self conscious about yours??? I have no idea why everyone took an issue with what I'm saying. 18% can only get off from intercourse I doubt that highly.
I've had more than five females this year alone. Not even trying.. forget about it when I was in my late 20s, all throughout my 30s.
So yeah if you've been consistently lifting for almost 30years, and on gear for about the same amount of time, and always looking for fun, then yeah over 100 is not a hard number to reach.
There was a time in my 30s I ran through so many females one came up to me a few months later and I totally forgot we had messed around.
Let's face it. Lifting is a mating call of sorts and if you're giving out that sexual energy it's bound to be received by someone.. and you're off to the races....
Only problem is sometimes a female say they understand it's just fun.. but in reality they want a relationship.. those situations can be dicey as that once sweet person then turns ice cold when reminding her we are just FWBs.
My problem is I get bored too easily and want another one.. and the cycle repeats.

Just irradiate your nuts. Tucker says this will restore Rogan-style manhood. Jesus H...

Tucker-Carlson-Testical-Tanning-CREDIT-Twitter-Getty-200422.jpg

Being big bodied with an average sized Peter makes it look like a micropeter. Meat head problems. As Katt Williams said “PING nothing, I apologize but fuck me anyways. Feel my arms” ha ha

TV

I've had more than five females this year alone. Not even trying.. forget about it when I was in my late 20s, all throughout my 30s.
So yeah if you've been consistently lifting for almost 30years, and on gear for about the same amount of time, and always looking for fun, then yeah over 100 is not a hard number to reach.
There was a time in my 30s I ran through so many females one came up to me a few months later and I totally forgot we had messed around.
Let's face it. Lifting is a mating call of sorts and if you're giving out that sexual energy it's bound to be received by someone.. and you're off to the races....
Only problem is sometimes a female say they understand it's just fun.. but in reality they want a relationship.. those situations can be dicey as that once sweet person then turns ice cold when reminding her we are just FWBs.
My problem is I get bored too easily and want another one.. and the cycle repeats.
How many kids you got again?

TV

I think most people lift to be big, strong, healthy, whatever their goal is. Depending on your look, it can help attract girls but not more than being tall, famous, or rich , or just not being lame. Then we jerk off or fuck to release sexual energy. No matter how hard I try I don't view my workout as a " mating call."

I think most people lift to be big, strong, healthy, whatever their goal is. Depending on your look, it can help attract girls but not more than being tall, famous, or rich , or just not being lame. Then we jerk off or fuck to release sexual energy. No matter how hard I try I don't view my workout as a " mating call."
Just saying at its base level working out and building up our physique is akin to the peacock and its colorful feathers.
Whether that's your intention or not, females do notice. Being tall is a bonus. :)

man some of these responses are EPIC LOL!!!!

i am 8-9 inch fully hard. wife wouldnt want it any other way. she thinks small dicks are gross lol
we had a 3 way once with a cop who had smallest penis we ever seen. wife said she couldnt even really feel it...
so yeah i bet dudes w smaller units cant get a girl to orgasm.
never met a woman i couldnt get to orgasim just w penetration....

Alot. All grown. And all doing well.
As of this week, I now care for my grandson and when he's with me the foolishness gets shuttered real quick.
just sayin, my count from your post in another thread was like 10!

i could be wrong, the wording was confusing, never got confirmation

man some of these responses are EPIC LOL!!!!

i am 8-9 inch fully hard. wife wouldnt want it any other way. she thinks small dicks are gross lol
we had a 3 way once with a cop who had smallest penis we ever seen. wife said she couldnt even really feel it...
so yeah i bet dudes w smaller units cant get a girl to orgasm.
never met a woman i couldnt get to orgasim just w penetration....
Are you telling me/us, that you had a 3 way with your wife and another man

just sayin, my count from your post in another thread was like 10!

i could be wrong, the wording was confusing, never got confirmation
Yes sir, validated through court the whole bit.
Others that are rumored to be mine but some of the moms wanted to raise the children by themselves or with their SO(break up baby)
One of the children that I raised, when she turned 18 her mom said her real father was some other man... so that threw a monkey wrench in things but we were both doubtful since my daughter looks like my mother.
DNA test came back as me being the father. So that was the mom just being messy and being spiteful cause I won custody of my daughter when she was 6
funny thing is some of the moms hit me to come through or want to spend some alone time when they come over.
One we speak frankly about my encounters and she still wants me to come see her.
Those who I paid throughout the years now want to rekindle since the money no longer being dispursed and their pockets are empty.

I’ve been with a lot of women over the years in my single days…. I always loved the ones who came through intercourse. It made things so much easier and enjoyable imo.

i always also felt like what’s the point of intercourse with no orgasm???
I’ve met few chics that don’t cum during sex but the control, in a positive way, of using your fingers or face to bring her up hold it then cascade into orgasms then as she can’t even take it cum again. It’s the same with a chic who gives great head she can completely take over my entire body just by being in tune with where I’m at getting head.

Bruh what if they made an electric version but the fuse blew and your dick over inflated and burst like a balloon 😂😂
Is that actually something people did? I still can’t fsthom the dick shot let alone an implant

Is that actually something people did? I still can’t fsthom the dick shot let alone an implant
re: dick shot

its not too bad.. its more of a guarantee than anything else.. sometimes my mind wonders and i flat line.
in my relatively long term relationships, i didnt need any of that.. but for randoms, where there is no connection at all, then yeah.
sometimes ill use it with this female i've been dealing with.. sometimes not.. but now that im back to caring for a little one, i really dont
have the drive. happens each time i have to take care of any of my grandkids for an extended period.

The thing is, it's only 2-3 inches in.... So a long rambo doesn't do as much as a fat rambo.

Long rambo is only good for certain positions when her fat ass is blocking rambo from getting in
I agree with length but it also part of the story- reason why woman prefer longer is cause with increased length usually go increased girth - and this is where magic happen.

Some of y'alls egos are hilarious. There's been tons and tons of scientific research done on this, the vast overwhelming majority of women do NOT cum from penetration alone. If you think all or most of yours have, they were LYING to you. They all also love to lie about orgasming...it's like none of you actually interact with women lol. Or read any literature for that matter.

Not sure how some of you are getting laid that much, but I've been in gyms my whole life and only on a handful of occasions even wondered if females were thinking about me naked, and literally never capitalized on it. The gym is my sacred space, I'm not LOOKING for trouble when I'm there.

Some of y'alls egos are hilarious. There's been tons and tons of scientific research done on this, the vast overwhelming majority of women do NOT cum from penetration alone. If you think all or most of yours have, they were LYING to you. They all also love to lie about orgasming...it's like none of you actually interact with women lol. Or read any literature for that matter.

Not sure how some of you are getting laid that much, but I've been in gyms my whole life and only on a handful of occasions even wondered if females were thinking about me naked, and literally never capitalized on it. The gym is my sacred space, I'm not LOOKING for trouble when I'm there.
Well it’s kinda obvious physically when women orgasm, the vagina clamps down on your lil pp like a set of vise grips……

if your pp is small and/or your woman is not the tightest and you can’t feel this, then I can see there being shades of doubt as to whether or not the orgasm

I’m very surprised noone has mentioned this yet?

and ”scientific research” on this subject is dubious at best

need i refer anyone to the work of the shitbag alfred kinsey

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner