over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE BEST WAY TO INJECT!

OdinOrder

Registered
Hey all, every person I have show this to and they try it, have never gone back to the big pins. So all you do is get a 20 or 18 Guage, draw your oil, fill the back of the insulin needle, replace the pusher, let the air go to the top, push out the air, and you're good to go. My favorite spot to hit is rear delt. Women LOVE this technique!! I've been doing this for over 10 years. It take about 30 seconds to push it all in but it works amazing! IMG_20180916_195932.jpg IMG_20180916_195952.jpg IMG_20180916_200012.jpg IMG_20180916_200040.jpg IMG_20180916_200108.jpg

I know a lot of people do this. Still, I’ve always taken issue with removing the plunger as you’ve broken the sterility chain of command so to speak. Anything can now taint the syringe whether it’s setting the plunger on a non sterile surface or even air born contaminants. Not my favorite method.

I think I did it a few times years ago when using tne and scared it might hurt. It got annoying so I just started drawing with a 23 and shooting in delts with a 25 like any other shot, no difference in pip, just go slow. I was always told inject smooth and steady and jam it in like nurses do. Pinning isn't even a chore, ordering the stuff, cooking a meal, etc are way more work.

I know a lot of people do this. Still, I’ve always taken issue with removing the plunger as you’ve broken the sterility chain of command so to speak. Anything can now taint the syringe whether it’s setting the plunger on a non sterile surface or even air born contaminants. Not my favorite method.
I never set it down. Don't let it touch anything. 10+ years. Never had a problem ever.

I set my plunger on the edge of the table like this. The plunger doesn't touch anything.
Been backloading syringes for over 30 + years without contamination issue.

Attachments

• 20230226_161828.jpg
    20230226_161828.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 10
10+ years. Never had a problem ever.
I’m sure I’m being overly cautious. Im the guy that still swaps his draw needle out with fresh before pinning. Also, as mentioned, I know a lot of people who also do this backloading that you’ve suggested. No issues to speak of. Pinning 23ga-25ga has never really bothered me, and like most members here I have pinned myself a lot over the years.

back loading slin pins has now become new? im sure i have posted of this more then 10 years ago, forget about how long its been done.

to shoot rear delt. sit down, lean forward and put your hand on your hip. the side youre shooting, look back when you do that you will see a lump sticking up. thats the rear delt. pin there going down into your shoulder.

also seems better to do medial delt going down rather then in from the side like is shown in the photo or what happens at the dr. right off your clvical and pin going down into the floor.

I don’t quite do that anymore. Now I have some 1cc syringes and I put on a 18 to draw out the oil, and then put on a 27g to push the oil in. I love the smaller needles

Also curious, and can you pin it yourself if it’s rear delt?
I just choose the farthest spot back on the rear delt I can go. And yes I pin myself. I have done quad, pec, triceps, side delt, and the best place for me with no problem is 1 inch past mid side delt. Beginning of the rear delt. 👍

Lol if your to scarred to pin with a real needle get out the game this ain’t for you

Lol if your to scarred to pin with a real needle get out the game this ain’t for you
Maybe no one is scared maybe after pinning everyday for years it gets annoying and want to find a easier way.
Whats a real needle? Have you pinned with sustenon 250 pre packaged from mexico with the needle it comes with? I have and now thats a real needle 😁

Maybe no one is scared maybe after pinning everyday for years it gets annoying and want to find a easier way.
Whats a real needle? Have you pinned with sustenon 250 pre packaged from mexico with the needle it comes with? I have and now thats a real needle 😁
I pin with 23x1

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost