over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

THE BEST WAY TO INJECT!

New to the board but not new to the game
So, you’re a “tradition unimpeded by progress” guy? Stick around and read instead of attacking members with your 17th post or whatever it is. People have different ways of doing things, how the hell does that impact you? You don’t like it? Move along.

The reason I looked into it 10+ years ago was because of when Lyle Alzado died and they cut out a softball size piece of scar tissue out of his ass because he never rotated injection sites. So if you rotate a lot and use super small needles no scar tissue. 👍😉

Been doing this since the 90's. Never an issue with contamination. Just make sure your prep area is clean and don't touch plungers on anything.

Maybe no one is scared maybe after pinning everyday for years it gets annoying and want to find a easier way.
Whats a real needle? Have you pinned with sustenon 250 pre packaged from mexico with the needle it comes with? I have and now thats a real needle 😁
Ahhh.....I remember those days. Every pharmacy in Nogales and Tijuana had stacks of those things. I think it was about the same size needle as what we used to give cattle shots on the farm. I'd start sweating bullets and about pass out every time I gave myself the jab with that thing. Fuck'n huge.....

I know a lot of people do this. Still, I’ve always taken issue with removing the plunger as you’ve broken the sterility chain of command so to speak. Anything can now taint the syringe whether it’s setting the plunger on a non sterile surface or even air born contaminants. Not my favorite method.
This. Today I was at an eye doctor’s office (giving a friend a ride) and I saw a staff person filling syringes with something that’s injected into the eyeball. She removed the needles from the syringes, drew the plungers back to 1/2 cc, stood them up on the table and filled them with another syringe that she used to draw from the vial. She then screwed on a needle and was done.

Of course you can’t do this with insulin needles. But it at least supports the idea that removing the plunger isn’t a great idea.

Ahhh.....I remember those days. Every pharmacy in Nogales and Tijuana had stacks of those things. I think it was about the same size needle as what we used to give cattle shots on the farm. I'd start sweating bullets and about pass out every time I gave myself the jab with that thing. Fuck'n huge.....
Had a friend who loved those glass preloads of Sustanon from TJ. I couldn’t handle it. The most painful damn shots with the most pip I’ve ever experienced. I swore off Sustanon like 35 years ago and never tried it again.

I want to say that it was a 19 gauge. I've used 19 gauge when I was young and needles weren't so readily available. Not that bad

I never set it down. Don't let it touch anything. 10+ years. Never had a problem ever.

I’m w ya. Love the tiny pin injects.
Been doing it this way for 10+ years.
I push the slin pin into delts, tris, quads, chest as far as it will go.
*I do not use belly or flanks
Too easy. Love it.

I use an insulin syringe to inject my daily TRT , i draw with the same needle. It's take a minute but not a big deal.
When I ran higher doses and multiple compound I'd just use a 3cc and 20g to draw then swap out to a 25gx1" for the injection.

I've thought about back loading a bunch of insulin pins just for convenience but never got around to needing to do it

Anybody alcohol wipe the bubbler top of the vial?

I do.

Never seen a doctor do it.

Anybody alcohol wipe the bubbler top of the vial?

I do.

Never seen a doctor do it.
Haha yes! Not every draw but yes. I don’t want to overdo it because of a feeling It might damage the rubber over time because a vial lasts me awhile. I use alcohol wipes on my skin and put the wrapper over the vial to keep it covered.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws