over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Total Test vs. Free Test Ratio

fredmac82

Registered
Newbies
I just received my bloodwork back and wanted to gather some opinions on my total test numbers versus my free test. Do my free test numbers look like they could be a bit higher?

My current cycle is:

1 gram of Test a week
10 IUs of GH a day

Thinking of adding either Masteron or Proviron to bind to SHGB to try to further increase my free test levels.

Also going to thru in 1mg of Letrozole every other day to bring down my Estradiol a bit.

1677722835517.png

Damn that's high, what is the reference ranges?

On 400 mg prop my test was 4400. My free was 45. The range for free was 9-25.

So I'm using half the dose as you and my total test is almost as high. But my free is wayy lower.

ou don't need to lower SHBG, your SHBG is already nuked probably. And your free T is very high

You don't need an AI if your estradiol is that level without one. It goes by ratio
This right here.

So I'm using half the dose as you and my total test is almost as high. But my free is wayy lower.
You''re using overdosed prop.

You''re using overdosed prop.
I can't recall my exact cycle when it was taken I could have possibly been using 40mg var or 150 mast as well. I was shooting Ed so not sure if that matters. New doc switched labs so now all I see is greater than 1500. Was disappointed free test wasn't higher. The time they tested my free test it was just given as great than 1500. But my actual dose remains constant between 400-600 mg total mostly prop.

You free test is realy high and 1mg letro e2d by to much - I think start with 0,5mg adex 2x week
Thank you Luki7788. So my free test is already really high which is good to hear. Sounds like you think I need to bring my estradiol down a bit right? What would be a good estradiol number to aim for given my test levels are very high?

A few things here.

You don't need to lower SHBG, your SHBG is already nuked probably. And your free T is very high

You don't need an AI if your estradiol is that level without one. It goes by ratio
Thanks, Zarati- so you're saying because my test levels are so high, I don't need to bring down my estradiol numbers at all?

That's odd your total test numbers are 4400, but your free test was only 45.

Thank you Luki7788. So my free test is already really high which is good to hear. Sounds like you think I need to bring my estradiol down a bit right? What would be a good estradiol number to aim for given my test levels are very high?
I don't like extradiol above 60 - no one has to agree with that but I prefer it

I don't like extradiol above 60 - no one has to agree with that but I prefer it
That makes sense. My number of 106 is too high for me too and I prefer it to be a bit lower as well.

My number of 106 is too high for me too and I prefer it to be a bit lower as well.
Just curious, but why? If you have years of experience showing that you feel much better on lower E2 I would accept that. A number is just a number absent symptoms and compared to your T levels that number does not appear high at all.

Just curious, but why? If you have years of experience showing that you feel much better on lower E2 I would accept that. A number is just a number absent symptoms and compared to your T levels that number does not appear high at all.
That's a good question. Part of the reason I got this test done was I felt I was having estradiol-related side effects from the high test usage; which is why in my original post I mentioned wanting to use an AI to lower my estradiol number a bit. So you hit the nail on the head, me wanting to lower my estradiol number is based on why I feel.

Ok that makes sense. I obviously don't know your background or experience in cycling I just see a lot of guys focus on numbers. Ironically they are concerned when their E2 is 2x range but their T level is 10x range and of no concern at all. However, if you're on your umpteenth cycle and know from past labs that you felt better with certain E2, that would be the trump card.

I just received my bloodwork back and wanted to gather some opinions on my total test numbers versus my free test. Do my free test numbers look like they could be a bit higher?

My current cycle is:

1 gram of Test a week
10 IUs of GH a day

Thinking of adding either Masteron or Proviron to bind to SHGB to try to further increase my free test levels.

Also going to thru in 1mg of Letrozole every other day to bring down my Estradiol a bit.

View attachment 171681

Most important questions:

How do you feel? How is your dick working? Libido, energy, mood, etc.

Most important questions:

How do you feel? How is your dick working? Libido, energy, mood, etc.
That's part of what spurred me to get this test done. I was feeling some estradiol-related effects and wondered if I needed to incorporate an AI to bring my numbers down a bit.

That's part of what spurred me to get this test done. I was feeling some estradiol-related effects and wondered if I needed to incorporate an AI to bring my numbers down a bit.
Which effects specifically? This can help pinpoint the issue.

1 mg daily letrozole will likely nuke your E2 and you will probably feel worse. The proper dosage is usually closer to 1.25-2.5 mg per WEEK. It is very potent.

Thanks, Zarati- so you're saying because my test levels are so high, I don't need to bring down my estradiol numbers at all?
Yes. Do you have any high estrogen related side effects? Itchy nipple is not a high estro side effect by the way.

That makes sense. My number of 106 is too high for me too and I prefer it to be a bit lower as well.
Do you have any symptoms of high estrogen at 106? Now would be the time to throw tren in there lol, with a high estrogen like that , tren loves high estrogen environment 👍

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131