over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh for women?

Sixfoottwo

Registered
Figured I'd ask here since there's a wealth of knowledge here for which I'm pretty grateful.

What are you guys opinions on HGH for women in like a 2 iu dose? There isn't much I can find about it unfortunately. I know a girl who's asked me about it and I told her I'd look into it for her. She's a pretty serious gym rat, done some Var with zero negative sides but no plans to ever compete. She'd probably build up to 2 iu a day and stay there I guess, combine with some var for a couple of weeks. She doesn't want to go into the injectable steroid route, not because of the injection but the possibility of shitty sides.

How old is said woman? A 2iu dose is only going to optimize to natural levels; possibly a little more. It won't do much unless you are legit low which would require lab work. Cost/benefit its probably not worth it.

Completely depends on her health
2iu a day for a healthy middle aged woman is an fantastic addition , if her diet and training are spot on a couple IU HGH and a little anavar is all that needed for most females to be competitive at the national level.
I know I know , a bunch of bikini girls that can't crack the top ten at a national show that are on a bunch of shit but their diet and training are sub par and I know a couple women that will probably get a pro card in figure this year that only takes HGH with a little anavar , they are on TRT but legit TRT that keeps them in the up natural range

That's 2 opposite answers haha.
Thats because its on the cusp of helpful at 2iu/day. Could it be... sure. Could it be a waste, yeah that too. I would bet some improved sleep and maybe recovery, but very little in the way of body comp improving. The Var is another story. Plan to do any blood work for find out baseline IGF-1 etc?

Figured I'd ask here since there's a wealth of knowledge here for which I'm pretty grateful.

What are you guys opinions on HGH for women in like a 2 iu dose? There isn't much I can find about it unfortunately. I know a girl who's asked me about it and I told her I'd look into it for her. She's a pretty serious gym rat, done some Var with zero negative sides but no plans to ever compete. She'd probably build up to 2 iu a day and stay there I guess, combine with some var for a couple of weeks. She doesn't want to go into the injectable steroid route, not because of the injection but the possibility of shitty sides.
3iu HGH ed 10mg Anavar Ed 500 Metformin ed, helped my lady improving body composition.
She really added a lot of lean mass on her butt legs and shoulders.

Completely depends on her health
2iu a day for a healthy middle aged woman is an fantastic addition , if her diet and training are spot on a couple IU HGH and a little anavar is all that needed for most females to be competitive at the national level.
I've had two ex-girlfriends on 2iu/day of growth and both loved it, neither compete. The first one had a doctor's visit a few months in and her doc comment on the quality of her facial skin and asked what she had been doing. The second has been on HGH and Var for a few years now and is always getting complements on her physique. Those are my direct experiences with women using growth.

My wife is on 1iu, daily (pre-morning fasted cardio). Been doing this about 3 months now. 2wks ago started an otc fat burner, which she’s used before, and the results are more drastic this go around with intro of gh. I was afraid to bump it up, but i think we’ll be bumping to 2iu now for the next 3 months, see how that goes.

My wife started TP Black's 5 weeks ago at 1 iu, after 10 days went to 1.1iu and last week went to 1.2 iu . So far so good at this dose. ( we use a 3/10 Insulin to measure minutely I might add.)
Her first time using GH with female HRT . A game changer so far with her leaner thus far without making any other changes.

Thanks for all your replies guys. She's almost finished her second vial at 1 iu, no side effects except for a little sensitive hands. Will probably up her dose to 1.5 for the next vial and then on to 2 iu. Add in a bit of metformin and in a few weeks 10 mg of Var.

That's 2 opposite answers haha. She's 36, eats clean and trains like a madman. Healthy as far as I ( and she) know.
Then I’d say 2 will work but 4 would be better. Maybe add a dash of winny in there.

Then I’d say 2 will work but 4 would be better. Maybe add a dash of winny in there.
Really? Winny for female? Never heard off that before, I'll look into it. She's really hellbend on not getting side effects, especially the masculine ones ( which makes me happy as she's my girl now ) but I'm curious myself haha.

Really? Winny for female? Never heard off that before, I'll look into it. She's really hellbend on not getting side effects, especially the masculine ones ( which makes me happy as she's my girl now ) but I'm curious myself haha.
Why would 4 be a problem? What sides would a female need to worry about that differ from a male? This isnt AAS. Virilization isn’t an issue with hgh. I never understood why people think a female generally should take less than a male with gh.

Why would 4 be a problem? What sides would a female need to worry about that differ from a male? This isnt AAS. Virilization isn’t an issue with hgh. I never understood why people think a female generally should take less than a male with gh.
I was talking about the winstrol suggested by marssel brother, not the hgh. Although I don't think a 1.60 meter 65 kg woman should take I don't know, 12 IU of HGH haha.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity