YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Interesting video on the proper way to determine if you have high blood pressure!

When i want to find at what level anything is the body is most healthy at. I look at studies and see at what level life expectancy start to get shorter. Seems a better way then listening to Dr.s. And from what i have seen lower levels lead to longer life span as long as the low reading is not causing any issues.

When i want to find at what level anything is the body is most healthy at. I look at studies and see at what level life expectancy start to get shorter. Seems a better way then listening to Dr.s. And from what i have seen lower levels lead to longer life span as long as the low reading is not causing any issues.
I agree with you up to a point. But I believe lowering blood pressure with diet and exercise, not medications, is the REAL key to living longer. Studies also show — a link between low blood pressure and higher mortality rates.

I agree with you up to a point. But I believe lowering blood pressure with diet and exercise, not medications, is the REAL key to living longer. Studies also show — a link between low blood pressure and higher mortality rates.
I never mentioned drugs being the best way to go to lower blood pressure. I just did not write a whole page on what i thought was the best way to go about it. I would be interested in seeing a study where natural low blood pressure with no issues causes shorter life expectancy. I can see where it could be detrimental for some that have an underlying health issue with low pressure. This article from the American Journal of Medicine point to less the 110-70 as being optimal for life expectancy.

I never mentioned drugs being the best way to go to lower blood pressure. I just did not write a whole page on what i thought was the best way to go about it. I would be interested in seeing a study where natural low blood pressure with no issues causes shorter life expectancy. I can see where it could be detrimental for some that have an underlying health issue with low pressure. This article from the American Journal of Medicine point to less the 110-70 as being optimal for life expectancy.

. . . for those with preexisting ‘conditions’.

An important caveat.

Also, many, most?, of these studies rarely take into effect lifestyle, genetics, exercise, stress, supplementation, etc.

That is my takeaway after looking at many of these studies.

And so many of these studies really need to focus on identical twins.

My opinion.

"Low blood pressure may increase the risk of heart attack in patients with coronary disease, suggests a new study."

Is the first line of the article. And it states that people with unhealthy hearts may not do well with low or high BP. That seems reasonble to me. To high cause more wear and tare. And to low may not get enough blood to their already damaged system. But i saw nothing about the average or healkthy person having issues with low BP. As the lower a person goes as long as thye have to issues would tend to mean they will end up not aging their arteries as fast.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131