over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH and hematocrit

mass4all

Newbies
Im curious as to whether low-moderate dose (3iu) hgh increases hematocrit. Thoughts?

I have noticed a big jump in hematocrit when I jump back on gh when being off for a couple months. I have to start really low and increase slow. I just recently dropped gh after primary Dr ran my panel for physical. 59 hem 7.4 rdc
2 months before i was 51 hem and 6.3 rbc. The only thing i changed was adding in gh and started with 3.3 ius a day. I had worked up to that dose and quit for 2 months.
This same thing happened to me when the Riptropins first came out years ago. I had to drop everything for 6 months to get my levels back in line.
I think it different for everyone but gh absolutely raises mine.

I've had crit problems on/off in life (sleep apnea and just genetically sit at at op range - outside of tests numbers it's never caused any issue though). Hgh between 2-4iu for a year plus and I haven't noticed a significant change. Maybe on a heavy blast I'm more susceptible (talking 1-2pts max if true). Maybe 4 blood tests during this period and 3 blasts. I seem to have increased resting heart rate though... testing that now.

I've had crit problems on/off in life (sleep apnea and just genetically sit at at op range - outside of tests numbers it's never caused any issue though). Hgh between 2-4iu for a year plus and I haven't noticed a significant change. Maybe on a heavy blast I'm more susceptible (talking 1-2pts max if true). Maybe 4 blood tests during this period and 3 blasts. I seem to have increased resting heart rate though... testing that now.
I have noticed resting heart rate go up when on gh. I think it’s from holding water. If I go back on I may try 1iu a day and increase slowly or just stop it all together.

I have noticed resting heart rate go up when on gh. I think it’s from holding water. If I go back on I may try 1iu a day and increase slowly or just stop it all together.
My theory as well. Happens to a lot of others. I'm off completely now and will go back on 2iu and see what happens. Was a lot more noticeable at 4iu but wasn't really paying attention or looking for it.

I have noticed a big jump in hematocrit when I jump back on gh when being off for a couple months. I have to start really low and increase slow. I just recently dropped gh after primary Dr ran my panel for physical. 59 hem 7.4 rdc
2 months before i was 51 hem and 6.3 rbc. The only thing i changed was adding in gh and started with 3.3 ius a day. I had worked up to that dose and quit for 2 months.
This same thing happened to me when the Riptropins first came out years ago. I had to drop everything for 6 months to get my levels back in line.
I think it different for everyone but gh absolutely raises mine.
I get the same thing my hemoglobin flies up on GH... Drives me up the wall because my hemoglobin when it goes up I feel terrible

I came here ready to say there wasn’t any evidence that links HGH use with an increase in red blood cell production…

HOWEVER, I asked chat gpt just to be sure and it looks like increased IGF1 could be linked to higher hemoglobin. Very interesting considering my hemoglobin is always high and I also always have high IGF1 levels (it was 313 when I wasn’t on any HGH at all).

Chat gpt says:
“There is some evidence to suggest that higher levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) may have a positive association with hemoglobin levels. IGF-1 is a hormone that is produced in response to the secretion of growth hormone (GH) by the pituitary gland. It plays a role in growth, development, and various metabolic processes.

IGF-1 has been found to have stimulatory effects on erythropoiesis, which is the process of red blood cell production. It can enhance the production and maturation of red blood cells in the bone marrow, leading to an increase in hemoglobin levels.

Several studies have observed a positive correlation between IGF-1 levels and hemoglobin levels. For example, a study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism in 2012 found that higher IGF-1 levels were associated with higher hemoglobin levels in healthy adults. Another study published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation in 2005 reported similar findings.”

I came here ready to say there wasn’t any evidence that links HGH use with an increase in red blood cell production…

HOWEVER, I asked chat gpt just to be sure and it looks like increased IGF1 could be linked to higher hemoglobin. Very interesting considering my hemoglobin is always high and I also always have high IGF1 levels (it was 313 when I wasn’t on any HGH at all).

Chat gpt says:
“There is some evidence to suggest that higher levels of insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) may have a positive association with hemoglobin levels. IGF-1 is a hormone that is produced in response to the secretion of growth hormone (GH) by the pituitary gland. It plays a role in growth, development, and various metabolic processes.

IGF-1 has been found to have stimulatory effects on erythropoiesis, which is the process of red blood cell production. It can enhance the production and maturation of red blood cells in the bone marrow, leading to an increase in hemoglobin levels.

Several studies have observed a positive correlation between IGF-1 levels and hemoglobin levels. For example, a study published in the Journal of Clinical Endocrinology and Metabolism in 2012 found that higher IGF-1 levels were associated with higher hemoglobin levels in healthy adults. Another study published in The Journal of Clinical Investigation in 2005 reported similar findings.”
I have definitely noticed a trend in increase hemoglobin while on gh. I’ve taken the year off on gh and haven’t donated with no issues. I much rather run gh but not worth the sides I get. Hasn’t always been like this. Not sure what changed in the last year.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131