over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Everyone’s favorite “natty” fat burner?

JaredLinez

Registered
Newbies
I’d probably have to go with Yohimbine or maybe green tea extract. How about you guys?

Yohimbine HCl. Run it as high as you can handle. I max it out at 30 mg for the last 4-6 weeks of prep.

Never tried ephedrine though.

-Yohimbine HCL (not any other form i.e. raws). Get primaforce and be done with it. Must be used 100% fasted prior to cardio w/ 1G Tyrosine, 200mg caffeine (must already be fairly lean to start with)
-L-Baiba (Mitoburn)
-Grains of Paradise (Paradoxine) 100mg+ bid
-EC (can be used in conjunction with the yohimbine mentioned above protocol), either HCL (Primatene) or sulfate (Bronkaid) aspirin is not needed and worthless
-Liposomal and or injectable L-Carnitine used w fasted cardio (100% fasted, no EAA, no sweeteners, no bullshit) injectable is better, liposomal is vastly superior to oral
-A good GDA - GlucoVantage Dihydroberberine, cinnamon, R-ALA, ALCAR
-transdermal b-aet - kill cortisol, translates to lean and dry i.e. iconic formulations neuro aet or apex alchemy aet-50

other great products are
Evomuse: Brite, Epitome, DCP, Ammo
SNS: any and everything

Justin Harris did a podcast with Dave Tate talking about this.

The most useful fat oxidation OTC items are caffeine, green tea extract, and yohimbine. Everything else is a waste of money.

(He’s assuming the people that buy his fat burner are not buying bronkaid and injecting carnitine

Yohimbine HCl. Run it as high as you can handle. I max it out at 30 mg for the last 4-6 weeks of prep.

30mg?!?! Jesus, I am getting cold sweats and nausea just reading this.

I can eat ephedrine and caffeine like M&Ms but 5 mg of yohimbine feels like walking death.

30mg?!?! Jesus, I am getting cold sweats and nausea just reading this.

I can eat ephedrine and caffeine like M&Ms but 5 mg of yohimbine feels like walking death.
Same. 2.5mg makes me feel like that. The anxiousness is awful for me.

Justin Harris did a podcast with Dave Tate talking about this.

The most useful fat oxidation OTC items are caffeine, green tea extract, and yohimbine. Everything else is a waste of money.

(He’s assuming the people that buy his fat burner are not buying bronkaid and injecting carnitine
Nah, he actually talks a lot about ephedrine in conjunction with that product in multiple interviews with Dave tate

I second how yohimbine can fuck you up. When I read people say they can't tolerate AAS like tren and it gives them mental affects I always wonder if they are exaggerating because I have never had any mental effects or side effects from AAS in general. Side free for me

Now yohimbine, a completely different animal.

Nah, he actually talks a lot about ephedrine in conjunction with that product in multiple interviews with Dave tate

Ephederine can’t be sold by supplement companies. That’s what I was getting at. Buying shit from amazon…..those are the the ones he reccomends and that’s why they are in his OTC fat burning supplement

Ephederine can’t be sold by supplement companies. That’s what I was getting at. Buying shit from amazon…..those are the the ones he reccomends and that’s why they are in his OTC fat burning supplement
Ok

I just remembered how he explained that when formulating the fat burner he was expecting people to use ephedrine

I can tolerate pretty much any harsh drug without issues even at reckless dosages but give me 30mg of Yohimbine HCL and I'd fit for a straitjacket.

Ephedrine by far for me. I keep it simple with ECA stack (Generic Primatine). It also helps suppress the appetite. You do build a tolerance though so I believe it should be cycled.

The cut and ripped supplements that contained ephedra extract back in the late 90s early 00s were quite effective.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131