over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Scammer alert!! Can I get myt $ back??

PHIL HERNON

Banned
I was at the Supermarket yesterday and I gave a kid $1.25 to get a pack of gum and he promised me that he would bring it by my house today........so far NO SHOW!! Who should I call?? Write??

I was at the Supermarket yesterday and I gave a kid $1.25 to get a pack of gum and he promised me that he would bring it by my house today........so far NO SHOW!! Who should I call?? Write??
I can't fucking believe you would post this shit now, don't you know the fda has banned all gum sales across the nation and you are gonna bring the heat down on us UG gum makers. SHut the fuck up!!!:D :D :D LMAO!!

Nice one PH. sums it all up in one!

;) I think that this type of problem would be safest if handled through "secure emails"!! Sorry for your loss bro, it happens to all of us from time to time!!:p

I'd laugh harder if I didn't chew gum.

1.25?! thats B.S Phil, I know where you can get it for 1.23 a pack. PM me for details:rolleyes:

1.23?

With shipping or without? Is it real gum? I do not want to put nothing fake into my system. I also need to see the assay for it or a controlled study in a vacuum using 5 double blind placebo groups. I don't care if it works for everyone here on this site, I need to see it on paper!

Then!

And only then, will I allow you to sell it to me a price that I cannot find it any other place along with instructions on its use............in your free time of course.

..on this subject..

does anyone know the best dosage for juicyfruit? O.. and I heard orbitz is caught up in this crackdown thing.. can anyone confirm this? Just shoot me a PM please

You killing me Phil... but Ill tell you what, for you free shipping!

Trust me you will be amazed this gum works and works well. Take two sticks before training, chew dont pop! This will allow for better absorbtion. I will try and find a study but the proof is in the pudding.

ps- you have a pm

You killing me Phil... but Ill tell you what, for you free shipping!

Trust me you will be amazed this gum works and works well. Take two sticks before training, chew dont pop! This will allow for better absorbtion. I will try and find a study but the proof is in the pudding.

ps- you have a pm
Phil his advice is good but you just have to try this, make sure you pop it about half a dozen times. It is the mixing of oxygen with this product that enhances it's effectiveness and you can only get thid from popping. I can't explain, nor will I explain how this works. But you don't have to believe me, just try it cause it works! Any more than that you will need to talk to the manufacturer MR. Bubbles!

..on this subject..

does anyone know the best dosage for juicyfruit? O.. and I heard orbitz is caught up in this crackdown thing.. can anyone confirm this? Just shoot me a PM please

juicy fruit prop or cyp? come on man! ya gotta be more specific!

Its the one with the short acting ester..

I was gonna try big league chew but someone told me it was hard on the liver

Bump for wrigleys

great delivery time. Didnt return my emails very fast but I got my pack in like 7 days from order date. Real professional. Top notch!

I don't get it. What makes THIS gum so special? I mean, doesen't it have the same profile as all gum? Isen't all gum the same?

Its not how much you chew but how much you absorb, and thats the last thing Im going to post on this topic.:D

tip....If you chew with your mouth wide open it allows more oxygen in! Now I already told you guys I can't explain how this works you'll just have to try it!
I can do this on special for a buck twenty flat. just send me your credit card details! box of 12 or 24.

All I can say is stick to the good ol' stand by.....CHICLETS, low dose but powerful if you chew enough

Last edited:
hey phil

what store was that? i dont wanna make the same mistake

With shipping or without? Is it real gum? I do not want to put nothing fake into my system. I also need to see the assay for it or a controlled study in a vacuum using 5 double blind placebo groups. I don't care if it works for everyone here on this site, I need to see it on paper!
hahahaa, that's so typical isn't it??!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner