over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help...critique my diet

LS1IMPULSE

Registered
This may belong in the begginers section? only posted here for add views/replies, Im trying to get this all setup so I can order from TP and start this next week. Any ways heres what I have and a few questions at the bottom.

Im trying to keep Protein around 290 Carbs around 215 and Fats at 90. I need to find to good carb sources good for Post workout meals 4 and 5 about 60G between both. ANd i need 5 EVOO TBlsp shots split up throguh the day, were to put these?

Also just wondering in general what your though on this are.

Im am around 6Ft. - 19 - 182 - and probably around 13%BF

Attachments

• Meals.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 124
youre a stick man,just eat heaps of good food and train hard 1 day on 1 day off,put on 50 pouds first before you worrie about this mutch carbs or that mutch protien,but eat more protien then usual.

I must agree, at 6' 182 you need mass. Eat high quality protein sources and good quality carbs. load the fats pretty heavily and train hard. At around 13% and that may be over stating you can eat tons!! Just eat lad!!

thanks for the help, I was going to use olive oil for fats, any special times that I need to take it or just split up through out the day.

The reason im so into the diet is because of how tough gains are getting, I have been stuck at 1x225 of bench for a long time, I got up to 5x225 over the summer and two or so weeks after I got that I wrecked a sport bike, and my workouts went down hill for a while. Now Im back at 1x225 again but I cant break throught it like before. All my other lifts arent that bad comparred to before and im gaining strenght on them, just not sure whats goin on with the bench.

youre a stick man,just eat heaps of good food and train hard 1 day on 1 day off,put on 50 pouds first before you worrie about this mutch carbs or that mutch protien,but eat more protien then usual.

OMG! I almost spit my coffee out when I read that! I read the original post and was thinking the same thing but trying to find a way to put it and then I read this - I agree completely. Jesus, man, don't complicate things - you've been reading too much Muscle & Fiction. Have some fun with it - eat and lift - eventually, it will come to micro managment but that time ain't here yet. You aren't eating enough - not enough calories overall, in my opinion. I have had a lot of guys just begin to consume a gallon of milk a day, ideally along with (and not instead of) whatever you are already eating. Just sip the milk all day long - brand new gallon first thing in the morning, empty and in the trash at bed time. Yeah, yeah, I hear some folks saying that could be unhealthy, etc. Well, I began at just under 150 pounds way back when and right now weigh over 270, and probably not much about any of it would the medical community opine as healthy. BUt I gots the goods - the guns and quads and back and so on, so IF that is your "vision" for your future (and seems that way with all the science you already want to embrace) then keep it simple - eat the food and lift the weights and if the scale isn't rising every week then you simply aren't eating enough. You need a caloric surplus at the end of every day - a successful week of that will show in an increased bodyweight. Once you see that scale rising, then access the quality of what has been gained, THEN you may need to readjust ratios but you will be off on the right foot for mass gain.

OMG! I almost spit my coffee out when I read that! I read the original post and was thinking the same thing but trying to find a way to put it and then I read this - I agree completely. Jesus, man, don't complicate things - you've been reading too much Muscle & Fiction. Have some fun with it - eat and lift - eventually, it will come to micro managment but that time ain't here yet. You aren't eating enough - not enough calories overall, in my opinion. I have had a lot of guys just begin to consume a gallon of milk a day, ideally along with (and not instead of) whatever you are already eating. Just sip the milk all day long - brand new gallon first thing in the morning, empty and in the trash at bed time. Yeah, yeah, I hear some folks saying that could be unhealthy, etc. Well, I began at just under 150 pounds way back when and right now weigh over 270, and probably not much about any of it would the medical community opine as healthy. BUt I gots the goods - the guns and quads and back and so on, so IF that is your "vision" for your future (and seems that way with all the science you already want to embrace) then keep it simple - eat the food and lift the weights and if the scale isn't rising every week then you simply aren't eating enough. You need a caloric surplus at the end of every day - a successful week of that will show in an increased bodyweight. Once you see that scale rising, then access the quality of what has been gained, THEN you may need to readjust ratios but you will be off on the right foot for mass gain.

This is a good post. 100% lift and eat and eat and lift......oh yea put some sleep in there between the eating part!:D Go hard man!

Oh yeah, can't forget to sleep. And maybe take your Animal Pak at bedtime. If you frequent the "Animal" board, just ask AL (don't recall Al's nic but he's a big fuk - was 297 at 5' 8" just prior to his dieting for the upcoming Nats) or Brian (Power Freak), two of my best buds, both huge and hella strong and I'm sure they'll tell you the same thing - keep it simple.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws