over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

skin problem : worst than ever

ok bro its called PRICKLEY HEAT!
its when your body get too hot but sweat is not being produced enough yet. alll te heat comes out of your pores w out sweat. do you wear something on your head? this can cause a rise in temp too fast as most of the heat escapes through your head. anyone who lives u north knows in the snow when you tke off your hat a whole lotta steam comes off your head, more than anyother part of your body. if your wearing a hat try a bandana. its lighter but still keeps the sweat out of your eyes. sounds funny but its true. used to get it all the time till i took mike mazzatatos advice.....stay covered up with a sweatshirt till you get to hot, sweat and get a good pump. then strip down to a tank top and continue training. not sure of the technical name for prickley heat but its a pretty common thing. do you waer a shirt to warm up in> or begin training in a tank top?
just stay warm, rel warm and yo will be gin to sweat faster. and no more prickley heat.
lucian

I'll try to stay as warm as possible at least til the time that i get warm ... then see how it goes with sweats

thanks to u too lucian :)

I know this is a six year old thread, i apologize. At least you know i used the search function first. Basically what Mike originally posted is word for word my problem. Same situation of hard to break a sweat but itch like f'ing crazy when i get hot. Its been going on for at least 3-4 months now and is really affecting my training and even my job.

So i was just bumping this up to see if the OP ever found something that worked. Or how anyone else who has dealt with it has found relief.. thanks...

I know this is a six year old thread, i apologize. At least you know i used the search function first. Basically what Mike originally posted is word for word my problem. Same situation of hard to break a sweat but itch like f'ing crazy when i get hot. Its been going on for at least 3-4 months now and is really affecting my training and even my job.

So i was just bumping this up to see if the OP ever found something that worked. Or how anyone else who has dealt with it has found relief.. thanks...

Maybe try a more oil based skin moisturizer/cream in the areas that get itchy. This could repel the sweat which it seems your skin has been super sensitive to. Sweat does have urea and other toxins that are expelled through the skin, maybe for some reason those toxin levels are higher than normal or for some reason you have heightened sensitivity to it now.

Skin is a sensitive part of the human body specially baby body so it is very easy to be harmed by environment. The result is apperence of many skin diseases. One of the common skin problems can include impetigo. There are no uniform symptoms of impetigo for everyone, but normally, they are red sores, blisters on affected areas, such as neck or arms, itchiness, skin lesions, honey-colored crusts. Besides, impetigo is more dangerous than many other types of skin problems because it is highly contagious. Therefore, it is a good idea to keep an eye on people who have contact with your children in order to minimize the possibility before it happens. In fact, many natural remedies can be used effectively to deal with this skin problem. You can see more about these remedies at the health article https://wikihomenutrition.com/home-remedies-impetigo/

I'm not sure if your issue is skin related or a result of another issue. With that said, if it is skin related you might want to try goats milk soap. I know what you're thinking, but try it. I found it as I was looking to get rid of all chemicals that I either eat or use on my skin. I came across goats milk soap and the stuff is pretty amazing. There are no chemicals what-so-ever. My hands always used to crack and bleed in the winter and my heals would always crack...not anymore. It's not cheap, but I will never use commercial soap again. There are certain requirements in order for something to be called soap and there is a reason why Dove calls their soap a "beauty bar", because it has too many chemicals to be called soap. I have used different kinds of homemade goats milk soap, but found the best at a place called goatsmilkstuff.com. It's suppose to be really good for people with eczema or psoriasis as well. I'm in no way associated with these people, just thought I would throw it out there.

I know this is the old tread.
But every time my Hemoglobin is above 17, and hematocrit 53 and higher I get same skin sensations, itching, redness and drives me crazy. Different spots on the body.

I know this is the old tread.
But every time my Hemoglobin is above 17, and hematocrit 53 and higher I get same skin sensations, itching, redness and drives me crazy. Different spots on the body.

yah same here, i experience this also. Was actually my initial reaction when i read the thread. Especially for the guy that said his legs itch when he gets out of the shower. Legs and buttocks itching/burning when you get out of the shower is a sign of high rbc.

I also notice when i change temperatures quickly, like if i leave an air conditioned room and go and get into my car (no a.c.), the tops of my hands will start burning and itching. almost like a tingly sensation. it's awful.

ok a few months ago i talked to u guys about my skin problem : whenever I felt hotter (during training, getting upset or so ...) my skin is itching BADLY ! it's like I'm about to sweat but sweat doesnt come and I feel almost a burning sensation

it's a fuckin pain in the ass

it happens on my back, legs and the top of my head

I've been trying everything : doc didnt help, changed every single things in my diet, applied some cooca butter or dry oil on my skin, changed sopa many times ...

and it gets worse as weather gets colder cause my skin is drier

with lactose intolerance being so common, can it be one of the reason ?

I'm UNABLE TO TRAIN CORRECTLY CAUSE THE FEELING ON MY SKIN IS .... WELL I DONT SUPPORT IT ANYMORE ... even when I sleep it can wake me up of my temp is increasing

weird thing is that once I'm sweating this almost stops ...

DID ANY OF U GUYS EVER HAVE THAT PROBLEM ?
WHAT THE HELL CAN IT BE ?

WHO SHOULD I CONSULT ? DERMATOLOGIST OR ALLERGOLOGIST (DUNNO ABOUT RIGHT SPELLIN LOL)

sounds like a bad case of "CANDIDA"

Yes I get this exact condition the itching is unbearable and it would be all over on me burn itch

this is now what I’m prescribed from research there’s no cure but this solved mine and it’s under control now

cetirizine < get this and use it everyday

yes, the answers above were correct. believe the liver, bilious
possible parasitic load (worms)
if the skin is VERY dry it means that the fats are not absorbed. and these processes occur just the same in the liver + bilious as the first stage. see a good gastroenterologist

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws