over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My story

I am very sorry to hear about your mis-fortune. Did you have your MRI because you were experiencing prior symptoms? Did you have any warning signs? The good thing is that you are young and should be able to fight this.

My prayers are with you and your family.

EQ?

Damn Fred.. I know you from IT and man thats a shock. could happen to anyone.. How did the pain start out FRed??

Did you see any other signs like change in your stool color?? etc..

I dont think it was Tren that did it. I think I read somewhere that u were taking 1g test a week.. I would believe its the estrogen that causes it since woman that take birth control pill have high estrogen and they get this too.. I think i read Bald nazis cycle and htey were like 2g Test a week.. The safest Steroid EVER is EQ.. period..

Be safe.. good luck with the surgery. you are in good hands with the doctors in USA.
take care

Before you make statements like that show us the documentation and how you came to this conclusion. Please explain this to us.

BFred:

Stay strong, you are coming to a realization now that will make the next sixty years of your life more enjoyable. This is temporary, the benefits from the comments I have read from you can be permanent. Your faith, your family, your health, your work.

The blame game has already done its work and it is time to abandon it. Recommitt to moderation in all things. All systems fail at the extremes rarely in the middle. Take strength from BaldNazi. He and many others have received their wake up call at different times and different ways. I got mine last year. You will be judged from what you do from here forward, the past is gone.

I took my car to be detailed and it came back set on a Country Station. While I don't normally select that, I don't mind it and listened a little this moring. The song I remember was about a guy who was singing about wishing he could write a letter to the 25 year old version of himself and the things he would say and advice he would give. Very thought inspiring. I started thinking about what letter I thought I would have written, and what letter I would write 20 years from now. You have just received your letter.

Be at Peace,

Pekkerwood

Great post and SO TRUE!!

I've been thinking about ya today Fred...It is good to know you have a good network of support in your wife and family...

Guys I always took all my milk thistle and liv 52 and had bloodwork done every few months.Everything was always perfect my bloodwork was always so good including my liver enzymes.The only reason the spot was found in the first place was because I was having some stomach problems that wasnt even related to my liver.Everyone needs to get a scan done at least once a year.

BFred:

Stay strong, you are coming to a realization now that will make the next sixty years of your life more enjoyable. This is temporary, the benefits from the comments I have read from you can be permanent. Your faith, your family, your health, your work.

The blame game has already done its work and it is time to abandon it. Recommitt to moderation in all things. All systems fail at the extremes rarely in the middle. Take strength from BaldNazi. He and many others have received their wake up call at different times and different ways. I got mine last year. You will be judged from what you do from here forward, the past is gone.

I took my car to be detailed and it came back set on a Country Station. While I don't normally select that, I don't mind it and listened a little this moring. The song I remember was about a guy who was singing about wishing he could write a letter to the 25 year old version of himself and the things he would say and advice he would give. Very thought inspiring. I started thinking about what letter I thought I would have written, and what letter I would write 20 years from now. You have just received your letter.

Be at Peace,

Pekkerwood

thank you!!!

Before you make statements like that show us the documentation and how you came to this conclusion. Please explain this to us.

I don't know if it is fair for Phil to require facts, or studies, or research, or deductive analysis, or plausible theory when someone wants to make an overly broad unsubstantiated claim on a board. :D

PekkerWood

I think its called rationalization

CT scan

Whats the best way to approach your doctor for a CT scan?

Im sure its not cheap, so if I wanted my insurance to cover it what is the best way to go about it?

The reason I ask this is I dont want my Doc to put in my file "suspected drug use" and have my insurance find it......

Whats the best way to approach your doctor for a CT scan?

Im sure its not cheap, so if I wanted my insurance to cover it what is the best way to go about it?

The reason I ask this is I dont want my Doc to put in my file "suspected drug use" and have my insurance find it......

Im sorry bro I dont know.They are expensive though thank God I have good insurance.I have had 2 ct scans and 1 mri.

Wishing you a speedy recovery Fred. Stay strong, and keep a positive attitude and perspective on this.

BMJ

Sorry to hear this. To everyone saying there is no need for large aas usage, wouldnt this just pertain to orals since a few people with liver problems used high oral doses?

BFred:

Be at Peace,

Pekkerwood

Great message Pekkerwood!

Will definitely keep you and your loved ones in my prayers 2bigfred.

I think its called rationalization

Or justification when you over rationalize because you don't want to change your beliefs and consider the possible truth. Actually I think to many in this game are thinking they are rationalizing, when they are just making excuses to make themselves feel better for minimizing the risk involved.

When it comes to your health and life I would prefer to have the facts and some science on my side than someones over rationalizations because they have their own beliefs and interest first.

2BIGFRED, Stay Strong Bro, you will get through this and like others have already said it takes a big man posting up what you did.

Last edited:
Exactly how much Tren did you run and what was the highest dose and duration you took it at?

Fred as I was aware what you were going through you didnt tellme you had surgery...Sorry to hear that. Stick to what we talked about and keep your future in your sights, you have a strong mind and discipline I know, and we both know what is too much. A lot of guys think they can make up for terrible genetics or porr diet by over doing it with AAS or a combination there of and it is just rediculas. If some guys cant grow off of moderate dosages then they are in the wrong sport or in the right sport and need to re assess their goals. Your a good guy I am sorry all this happend, tick to what we have talked about and you will be fine, hang in there guy.

Exactly how much Tren did you run and what was the highest dose and duration you took it at?

Back about 2 years ago I had took 100mg a day before of tren which is way too much.The highest after that was 50mg per day.Like I said I want everyone to know I only took orals two times in my whole life and the second time was only for 2 weeks because I ddint like them.I see some people saying high dose of orals cause this but I never took them I just didnt like them.

Damn there are so many great posts and great people here! Live and grow through this in all ways. Thank you for being strong and sharing this with PM there are people that are listening and you do make a difference posting about your life bigger than BB. Be strong brother and focus all of your vision on where you want to go in life, the measure of that will be your happiness everyday on your way there. Marooned.

It might not be related to AAS usage.

Hope you get better soon.

It might not be related to AAS usage.

And yet it just might. This would be the third member of this board in the last year (correct me if I am wrong) that has suffered from this is it not? I dont think anyone should ever sweep an intelligent thought on the matter under the rug just because it screws with their "I love doing juice and I dont like to think it can hurt me" motto. There has been a shifting in the bbing world in the last 15 years to where the dosages used with these compounds has become astronomical....to where you see 200 lb "dont even train legs" club guys using amounts that make reasonable people shake their head in disbelief.....which isnt the case here. Parabolan in the old days was never used at the dosages bbers have used trenbolone in the last decade and a half........somethings amiss in my opinion....I personally am not going to blow it off to "sucks to be Baldnazi or 2bigfred or Hella--they got bad luck"....hell no.....maybe a second look at trenbolone and its usage needs to be scrutinized by the bbing world

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity