over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My story

there was a smart man who posted a while back that said 2 drugs should be avoided, tren and anadrol, he said he had a doctor friend that told him to stay away from those.

Im sorry to hear this. i went though some health problems myself recently and i feel for you. keep your head up and i hope you have a speedy recovery

And yet it just might. This would be the third member of this board in the last year (correct me if I am wrong) that has suffered from this is it not? I dont think anyone should ever sweep an intelligent thought on the matter under the rug just because it screws with their "I love doing juice and I dont like to think it can hurt me" motto. There has been a shifting in the bbing world in the last 15 years to where the dosages used with these compounds has become astronomical....to where you see 200 lb "dont even train legs" club guys using amounts that make reasonable people shake their head in disbelief.....which isnt the case here. Parabolan in the old days was never used at the dosages bbers have used trenbolone in the last decade and a half........somethings amiss in my opinion....I personally am not going to blow it off to "sucks to be Baldnazi or 2bigfred or Hella--they got bad luck"....hell no.....maybe a second look at trenbolone and its usage needs to be scrutinized by the bbing world

Yeah it goes both ways though........guys are using more and more because it takes higher and higher doses to see results cause we are all for the most part reduced to using shitty ass, underdosed underground gear. 15mg of dbol back in the day would put muscle on peewee herman. Now you gotta take 50mgs of pink thai's etc. Also all this bathtub shit is filled with heavy metals and known carcinogens. Look at some of the lab reports. Diethyl this, lead this, high BA etc. That shit wasn't around 20 years ago because guys got legitimate pharm grade human grade access.

Take some of the major sponsors on this board........why can't they post monthly lab reports on their gear? They make plenty of fucking money and there are plenty of labs they can pay to have this done. You know why they don't? Cause their shit will come back dirty or underdosed.....it doesn't matter if it's IP, Ganabol, Axio, BP,BD, yadda yadda. It's all the same. If PM wants to do something different they should require montly lab tests to be posted on their website in order to be a board sponsored source. But they won't because whatever you guys want to say.....there are a lot of fucking kick backs going on behind closed doors with these UG sources. Maybe not on here but on other boards. People believe what you want but your health comes first.

one thing that always made me question the heavy tren use is even cattle owners only use it for like the last 30 days or so and the they KILL THE DAMN COW! So my guess is its probably not the best thing to shoot in your system for extended periods. I have used it in the past and i know it has effects on me in relation to breathing, anxiety, and misc physical effects taht no other drug has so i stay away from it now.

I will say it may be related may not but why take the risk guys? I dont know why I did but I know now its not worth the damn trophys I have collecting dust or the comments I got or whatever else it may have been.I have cried for the past 5-6 days now being stupid wondering why i would put bbing before God and my beautiful wife that would do anything for me. When I talked to BN I told him I read his post when his first happend and just when on about my day I knew it wouldnt happen to me.Now Im seeking his advice on what I should do because you know what it did happen to me. Im setting here and I pray everynight that my post at least helps one person out there and saves them. I still love bbing and after surgery I will be back in that gym hitting hard lifting heavy doing my extreme stretches (thanks to Dante :) and just tearing it up.This time though I will be a new person with a new attitude and new goals!!!!

By the way Im going to be on the 2 way split DC style before anybody ask...lol
Once I get my med bills payed off I may get Dante too hook me up with some of his guys and get some real DC training info.

Last edited:
And yet it just might. This would be the third member of this board in the last year (correct me if I am wrong) that has suffered from this is it not? I dont think anyone should ever sweep an intelligent thought on the matter under the rug just because it screws with their "I love doing juice and I dont like to think it can hurt me" motto. There has been a shifting in the bbing world in the last 15 years to where the dosages used with these compounds has become astronomical....to where you see 200 lb "dont even train legs" club guys using amounts that make reasonable people shake their head in disbelief.....which isnt the case here. Parabolan in the old days was never used at the dosages bbers have used trenbolone in the last decade and a half........somethings amiss in my opinion....I personally am not going to blow it off to "sucks to be Baldnazi or 2bigfred or Hella--they got bad luck"....hell no.....maybe a second look at trenbolone and its usage needs to be scrutinized by the bbing world

Yeah, that's a lot of cases for what seems a very rare side effect for one board. Maybe these guys could compile every drug they have taken and see if there is something that catches the eye.

I came to think of Nolvadex too. It has rarely been associated with hepatic cysts and peliosis hepatitis. Oral estrogens have been associated with liver cysts and Nolvadex acts as an estrogen in the liver as far as I know. Just something I thought of, no idea if it could have anything to do with this.

I remember in the 90s when friends of mine would shoot 1 amp of Parabolan a week, and for some that was the only injectable in the cycle!

I am not sweeping anything under the rug. All I am saying that it might not be related to AAS usage. I am not advocating anyone use high dosages or certain compounds, I am just saying that it could be from something else. Pain killers, alcohol etc... I don't know, many things affect the liver including AAS, but in this situation we don't know.

Be safe.

My thoughts exactly.

I am not sweeping anything under the rug. All I am saying that it might not be related to AAS usage. I am not advocating anyone use high dosages or certain compounds, I am just saying that it could be from something else. Pain killers, alcohol etc... I don't know, many things affect the liver including AAS, but in this situation we don't know.

Be safe.

BigNJ I didnt mean you personally....I was stating that thought in a general statement about everyone including myself

First off best of luck to you and your recovery.

thanks for the info and it kinda brings me back to where I was with BN as to what we can do to prevent and monitor our health, like you I to do regular bloodwork and I am now again starting to look for an out clinic that I can order my own full body ct scan. OR al least like a neck to knees.

Wouldn't it be nice to have a place in the stip mall that you could walk in and lay down a couple of c notes and get a mri or ct done like that?

then oh here's a couple more bucks gimmie and ekg and a heart work up too...

BigNJ I didnt mean you personally....I was stating that thought in a general statement about everyone including myself

Point taken. Regardless, we should all put our health first.

You are right though, I see kids in their early 20's using high dosages because they are so eager to grow. It's insane. I know a kid who's 23 now using way more than I am.

The new generation are very impatient and reckless if you ask me. (I am not talking about anyone here in anyway).

Steady small and safe steps is my motto.

Be safe.

I never took pain killers and havent drink one drop of alcohol in 6 years.I lived for bbing if it didnt hellp me in bbing i wouldnt touch it.I never took tylenol when i would get a headache i would just put a cold wash towel on my head and lay down.

hope you have a fully recovery dude.
shit this is like the 3rd or 4th member to post a similar thing in about a year
which i thought was about 1 in 500,000 thing to get in men under 65years.
makes u think twice bout using.

Guys I want to know if anyone here thinks peptides or insulin could cause anything like this? I have only took igf and slin.

Stay strong

You have taken the first steps and I think you will be fine. Realizing there may have been a problem with taking too much and being honest with yourself about what is really important in life.

Since someone asked, I too never really drank other then a nice glass of wine a couple times a week with dinner and I never took pain meds either. The common thread that links me,Hella, and Fred is Tren as far as I see it. But who can really say for sure?

Feel free to call me again if you need me. I am here for you Fred.

Guys I want to know if anyone here thinks peptides or insulin could cause anything like this? I have only took igf and slin.

honestly it wouldnt surprise me if either one could've had an effect on this. IGF is naturally produced, but no where near the level that guys inject. there havent been a lot of studies on IGF in humans....so that is definitaly a possibility. insulin might as well have caused this, as insulin is a very dangerous substance in general and is not as studied in non-diabetics as it is in diabetics...so it could have also been a factor.

basically a lot of different things could've contributed to this. the fact of the matter is that the majority of these drugs were not designed for bodybuilders, or even for humans. these drugs and hormones were not studied in humans, nor where they ever intended for the humans. honestly, either one couldve contributed to your problems. im sorry 2bigfred, but these things werent studied, so there's no way anyone can accurately say that they did or did not contribute.

im sorry i couldnt be more concise and actually give you solid information, but honestly i doubt there really is any on this subject :(

You have taken the first steps and I think you will be fine. Realizing there may have been a problem with taking too much and being honest with yourself about what is really important in life.

Since someone asked, I too never really drank other then a nice glass of wine a couple times a week with dinner and I never took pain meds either. The common thread that links me,Hella, and Fred is Tren as far as I see it. But who can really say for sure?

Feel free to call me again if you need me. I am here for you Fred.

BN did you use either IGF or insulin?

SV

Insulin and gh yes, but not frequently or in high doses, IGF once many years ago for like a month, but we are talking probably 8 years ago. I still think it was tren or high doses of everything overall, and the estrogen being too high from conversion. I really do not have the answers.....

I have read and read and read on the subject on pubmed and elsewhere and I, personally, believe it is caused by just having high androgen and estrogen levels over an extended period of time due to MANY different drugs: Test, drol, dbol, tren, etc etc etc....that is what the studies seem to indicate. I have read medical journals on adenomas occurring in men who were on ONLY HRT doses for a number of years. Normal men, not bodybuilders. I believe it is a caused by an extended period of time of being on AAS without a break (giving the adenoma time to cultivate and grow) and I am sure higher doses and other activites such as drinkin, pain meds, etc would just expedite the process.

I did not drink either, nor did I take as much as ONE ibuprofen when I was achy or had a headache. I also ate clean all the damn time. The main common denominator that sticks out between us to me is that we were all on for extended periods of time. Although my doses were never really high (never more than 1.5grams TOTAL or so...but usually more like 800mg total) I was on for like 14 months straight. BN was on for years, and so was Fred. Maybe I was just more susceptible due to a high number of androgen and estrogen receptors in the liver?? Who knows, but God did it for a reason. Oh and I used tren only 2-3 times and it was usually about 50mg ED for 6-8 weeks tops.

I never used GH, IGF twice for only 1 month each time, and insulin 2-3 times for no more than 1 month at a time. I also used anti-e's regularly b/c I would get severe moon face while being on and I did everything I could to combat it.

Fred, I have been clean for over a year and switched my life around a little bit and I am doing great. If you take to heart all of your new realizations you will be too!

God bless.

Last edited:
I know women on the pill get this so it may have something to do woth high estrogen. BN did you ever taking any anti-estrogens when you cycled your high dose test? I never had too because I never bloated bad or got gyno so I never used an anti estrogen unless it was pre contest.I wonder if this could have played a part in it? You know my estrogen had to be high on 1.2-1.5g of test sometimes.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws