over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

LIVER ENZYMES

HOMERUNHITTER

Newbies
HEY GUYS JUST GOT MY BLOOD WORK BACK AND MY LIVER ENZYMES WERE ELEVATED I AM TAKEN 5 10MG WINNY A DAY AND 1 T3 AND 2CLEN ADAY WOULD THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL THANKS EVERY THING ELSE WAS FINE

HEY GUYS JUST GOT MY BLOOD WORK BACK AND MY LIVER ENZYMES WERE ELEVATED I AM TAKEN 5 10MG WINNY A DAY AND 1 T3 AND 2CLEN ADAY WOULD THAT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT ANY INFO WOULD BE HELPFUL THANKS EVERY THING ELSE WAS FINE

Win can do that to you. What was your liver levels?

Hey bro, those values are out of the normal range as you know, but nothing that a month or 2 off AAS wont fix.

Your liver wont fall out b/c of those levels. :D

LEVELS

SO YOU GUYS THINK I AM OK OR MY DOCTOR WAS WANTING TO PUT ME ON SOME CHOLESTEROL MEDICINE AND I DONT KNOW WHY IT WAS FINE

SO YOU GUYS THINK I AM OK OR MY DOCTOR WAS WANTING TO PUT ME ON SOME CHOLESTEROL MEDICINE AND I DONT KNOW WHY IT WAS FINE

If it is not broke why fix it, doctors put me on a satin due to high ldl and low hdl, so when they came back to normal ranges. I stoped the satin and swiched to more natural supplements. The doctor was mad that I stoped the satin in favour of supplements and told me it would not work. My last blood work following my own advice everything came back normal and my total cholesterol or number as I beleive it is known was to low. WTF

So dang at a dang at a dang back to the doctors, so once again the big dum ass Bodybuilder proved in his eyes "science wrong". LMAO

He's probably getting comped by the pharm company for every script he writes:D ;) .
I wouldn't even jump on cholesterol meds if I were elevated.
That stuff kills your liver more than 100 mgs of dbol.
Natural supps keep it down
Vitamin D
Omegas
Vitamin E
etc etc
If it becomes a problem red yeast rice and niacin are options.

Thistle will work very well. Time trusted and proven over and over again SYNTHERGINE has made some serious dents in blood work for many on here.

Did you train the day before the test as heavy training can raise liver enzymes.

DOCTORS

WELL AS YOU KNOW A DOCTOR DOESNOT KNOW EVERYTHING MY WIFE IS A NURSE AND WHEN I TOLD HER WHAT THEY WANTED TO DO SHE SAID NO THAT ALOT OF THOSE MEDS ARE HARSH ON YOUR LIVER TOO I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS LIV52 I THINK I WILL BE OK THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

To me it's pointless to do blood work when you're supervised by your doc and on a cycle. In that case, do the bloods yourself to see where you're at. When you're monitored by your doc, you should be off and recovered so there are no red flags, medically speaking.

One reason for using statins though total cholesterol can be even below the lower limit is that the ratio of hdl to ldl cholesterol can be out of whack. Supposedly, they are supposed to increase your hdl to balance out the ldl. For example, my hdl was 12 and ldl was 117 for a total of 129. My doctor put me on a statin to increase my hdl.

The problem with that is my liver enzymes are a little high all the time now, and I'm on HRT currently 200mg/2 weeks although I used to be on 200mg/week. My doctor tried to blame the high liver enzymes on the HRT, but I wouldn't let him since I know that statins can mess with your liver. I never really had trouble with my liver until I started on the cholesterol meds.

For me my liver enzymes were 3 months after taking A-50: AST 45/ALT 100

I took 700mg milk thistle extract for 2 months and got re-tested.
AST cant remember but the the ALT was 35! Milk thistle worked really well.

Cycle Support worked really well for me after Sus500. My values were four times what they should have been and after a few weeks with this, they were normal.

nbp

I work with doctors all day(i work at a hospital)-i can tell you for a fact that most of the healthcare idustry in this country(USA),is driven by $$$$ unfortunatly.a lot of un neccessary procedures are ordered....why??

While they are all doing it for money, it may partly depend on whether you are in a HMO or PPO. In a HMO they are more likely to be on a pay per service basis where more tests may be ordered, on a PPO they are generally paid the same and less tests may be ordered.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member