over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How big are your arms?

Let some more people take a crack at it then il post a taped pic haha....do they really look that shitty?

Let some more people take a crack at it then il post a taped pic haha....do they really look that shitty?

Hell no they don't look shitty bro, actually they are really impressive, like I said they could easily be 18" but size doesn't even matter, you have good shape and definition, and good balance between the biceps and triceps.

its a shitty pic bro, i have seen your arms in real life and that pic isn't doing them justice bro, bad pic!

its a shitty pic bro, i have seen your arms in real life and that pic isn't doing them justice bro, bad pic!

Thanx. Just figured id throw up a pic for fun real quick...no biggie (i like being underestimated ;) )....i stil cannot believe you are 250! I gota see this, when are we gonna get some pix up of you? :eek:

Thanx. Just figured id throw up a pic for fun real quick...no biggie (i like being underestimated ;) )....i stil cannot believe you are 250! I gota see this, when are we gonna get some pix up of you? :eek:
hold your breath and i'll get back to you :p I don't know after seeing pics of those pro's guest posing this weekend i don't feel all that bad now...LOL

hold your breath and i'll get back to you :p I don't know after seeing pics of those pro's guest posing this weekend i don't feel all that bad now...LOL

Thats cuz soon you are going to be one of them!

*holding breath*.....ok.....any time.....this cant be good for muscle growth......getting dizzy....throw me a fricken bone here (dr. evil voice)

This is kind of funny!
Ya know, last summer I weighed 265 at 5'9 with 20.5 inch arms cold. They looked like shit. All bloated and just big but no shape...
I now sit at 208 with a 31 inch waist and guess what??? I don't give a shit what my arms measure because they look 98% better, and proportionally to my waist, they are bigger, the only thing that measuring tape is good for is two things.... measuring my waist and my........ nevermind :p

This is kind of funny!
Ya know, last summer I weighed 265 at 5'9 with 20.5 inch arms cold. They looked like shit. All bloated and just big but no shape...
I now sit at 208 with a 31 inch waist and guess what??? I don't give a shit what my arms measure because they look 98% better, and proportionally to my waist, they are bigger, the only thing that measuring tape is good for is two things.... measuring my waist and my........ nevermind :p
bro you gotta post up some new pics, your looking great in that avatar man!!!!!

290 lbs
5'9
21 1/2

shitty pic I know

Attachments

• Picture 1.JPG
    Picture 1.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 475
290 lbs
5'9
21 1/2

shitty pic I know

Holy motha.....ok i quit bodybuilding this sport is NOT fair....Mike why dont you tell the board your super secret peptide regimen that gave you 40lbs of muscle in 2 months....it was killer and i saw a few guys in my gym use it...:D :devil:smi :an:el-smi

Holy motha.....ok i quit bodybuilding this sport is NOT fair....Mike why dont you tell the board your super secret peptide regimen that gave you 40lbs of muscle in 2 months....it was killer and i saw a few guys in my gym use it...:D :devil:smi :an:el-smi

lol

it's the new growth hormone stimulator GHRPPYTE HHKKBQAMMA 26556

amazing peptide :D

shitty pic I know

There was no need to wrap a towel around your waist for the occasion bro... you should have shown everyone that "nature boy" you're all day long :D :eek: ;)

There was no need to wrap a towel around your waist for the occasion bro... you should have shown everyone that "nature boy" you're all day long :D :eek: ;)

loooooooool

it was a short bro

what a dirty mind u have ... u remind me of someone lol .. but who ?? :confused:

oh yes ... ME :D

lol

it's the new growth hormone stimulator GHRPPYTE HHKKBQAMMA 26556

amazing peptide :D

OH NO! :mad:

You had promised I'd be the only one aware of your secret... that's not fair, Mike :eek:

Btw... don't forget to bring with you the 15 bottles of syntherol you owe me next time you come over here :p :D

OH NO! :mad:

You had promised I'd be the only one aware of your secret... that's not fair, Mike :eek:

Btw... don't forget to bring with you the 15 bottles of syntherol you owe me next time you come over here :p :D

no prob bro lol

15 bottles per biceps .... I may have overdone it :D

you know these guys had me convinced... its all about illusion they said... don't worry about the numbers... and then I see this.

Hell if this doesn't inspire me to ignore all logic and get as large as possible.

His arms are really only 16 inches, it's just an illusion...

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear