over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nolva & HCG during a cycle

Team Hoss

Registered
How necessary are they during a cycle? I'm thinking of 250 a week of HCG & 10mg a day of nolva.

Reason for asking is I've seen cycles with and without.

Hoss

How necessary are they during a cycle? I'm thinking of 250 a week of HCG & 10mg a day of nolva.

Reason for asking is I've seen cycles with and without.

Hoss

Really depends on how your body handles the aas you are on. I am a proponent of both during cycle because I have run cycles without them and regretted it.

How about some cycle history, stats, etc?

Bump this

generally speaking, IMO, nolvadex should be avoided on cycle as you need some estrogen to assist with gains and nolva on cycle reduces estrogen, and therefore can limit gains.

HCG on cycle assists greatly in recovery, especially when using very supressive compounds like deca or during longer cycles of 10-12 weeks or more. Swales protocol provides a good insight, and goes into detail as to what I just said. Never use HCG past your last test shot.

Bump this

generally speaking, IMO, nolvadex should be avoided on cycle as you need some estrogen to assist with gains and nolva on cycle reduces estrogen, and therefore can limit gains.

HCG on cycle assists greatly in recovery, especially when using very supressive compounds like deca or during longer cycles of 10-12 weeks or more. Swales protocol provides a good insight, and goes into detail as to what I just said. Never use HCG past your last test shot.

since im prone to gyno i tend to throw in 10-20 mgs a day...

how does it hinder gains..thats a debatable question..i think mostly wat it hinders is water gains..but in the long run who wants water?

Really depends on how your body handles the aas you are on. I am a proponent of both during cycle because I have run cycles without them and regretted it.

This will be my 4th cycle, second in the past year. The other 2 were years ago. It'll be a test e/EQ stack for 13 & 12 weeks.

195#, 27 yrs old, 5'-11" - lifted 4 years inconsistently, been at it for 4 years consistently now. I haven't really got a grasp on how my body is affected by different aas, which is the root of my question. I haven't had gyno problems or anything resembling gyno and the cycles from years ago didn't have any pct - I was ignorant in the ways of aas.

In my opinion...

Only use the nolva if you start to get symptoms of gyno, which can be itchy nipples, sore nipples, things like that. If those start i would throw in the nolva, the dose depends on what works for you. BUT!......you should always have it on hand just in case. As for the HCG i think there is no other way to go. It will help keep your nuts from shrinking, and help keep them close to ready for the pct. When i have used hcg it really sped up my pct. Again this is just my opinion. Remember Hcg only stays good once mixed for about 30 days in the fridge, so make sure you get the smaller amps to avoid wasting any. 250iu a week sounds good. I ran 500 but to each there own. Some people do 250 twice a week. What you don't want to do is shoot the whole 5000iu once every week. You will desensitize your leydig cells.

Only use the nolva if you start to get symptoms of gyno, which can be itchy nipples, sore nipples, things like that. If those start i would throw in the nolva, the dose depends on what works for you. BUT!......you should always have it on hand just in case. As for the HCG i think there is no other way to go. It will help keep your nuts from shrinking, and help keep them close to ready for the pct. When i have used hcg it really sped up my pct. Again this is just my opinion. Remember Hcg only stays good once mixed for about 30 days in the fridge, so make sure you get the smaller amps to avoid wasting any. 250iu a week sounds good. I ran 500 but to each there own. Some people do 250 twice a week. What you don't want to do is shoot the whole 5000iu once every week. You will desensitize your leydig cells.

didnt you mean 500 each day?...

Estrogen agonists like Nolvadex WILL NOT reduce estrogen, will not likely reduce bloat very much, and will only be good for some people to prevent the ONSET of gynecomastia. In fact, in those that are very estrogen sensitive, a drug like Nolvadex may actually worsen estrogen-related sides.

HCG will RAISE testosterone levels, even if you're already taking testosterone, which if you're already converting testosterone to estrogen from high doses of testosterone, HCG will just give you that much more testosterone for your body's enzymes to convert. Why? Because HCG acts like one of the chemicals your body produces to MAKE testosterone! HCG is good to use during cycle ONLY for the purposes of testicular size and weight or as an additional component of your TRT if you're keeping your testosterone dosage low.

It makes sense while supplementing with testosterone to use an aromatase inhibitor to combat estrogen-related sides. The three major ones are anastrazole, letrozole, and exemestane. Keep in mind that non-steroidal AI's generally wreak havoc upon your lipid profile so if you have access to exemestane (Aromasin), then that's your best bet. In any case, regular bloodwork in the above areas is a responsible pursuit.

People certainly use Nolvadex while on testosterone but I would save the Nolvadex (tamoxifen) for post cycle recovery of your LH and FSH levels so you can start producing testosterone on your own again. It works well for that purpose.

Research is key here to know exactly what dosages should or should not be used and remember to keep in contact with a doctor that specializes in one way or another, hormone replacement or especially testosterone replacement therapy.

Estrogen agonists like Nolvadex WILL NOT reduce estrogen, will not likely reduce bloat very much, and will only be good for some people to prevent the ONSET of gynecomastia. In fact, in those that are very estrogen sensitive, a drug like Nolvadex may actually worsen estrogen-related sides.

HCG will RAISE testosterone levels, even if you're already taking testosterone, which if you're already converting testosterone to estrogen from high doses of testosterone, HCG will just give you that much more testosterone for your body's enzymes to convert. Why? Because HCG acts like one of the chemicals your body produces to MAKE testosterone! HCG is good to use during cycle ONLY for the purposes of testicular size and weight or as an additional component of your TRT if you're keeping your testosterone dosage low.

It makes sense while supplementing with testosterone to use an aromatase inhibitor to combat estrogen-related sides. The three major ones are anastrazole, letrozole, and exemestane. Keep in mind that non-steroidal AI's generally wreak havoc upon your lipid profile so if you have access to exemestane (Aromasin), then that's your best bet. In any case, regular bloodwork in the above areas is a responsible pursuit.

People certainly use Nolvadex while on testosterone but I would save the Nolvadex (tamoxifen) for post cycle recovery of your LH and FSH levels so you can start producing testosterone on your own again. It works well for that purpose.

Research is key here to know exactly what dosages should or should not be used and remember to keep in contact with a doctor that specializes in one way or another, hormone replacement or especially testosterone replacement therapy.

Agreed see what works for you. And be ready for the opposite that happens to everyone else to happen to you.

Boyscouts motto: Be Prepared :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity