over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Allergic Reaction!

odin

Newbies

Last edited:
So you have a biochemist on call to ask questions regarding compounds thats pretty damn awesome.

DW

So you have a biochemist on call to ask questions regarding compounds thats pretty damn awesome.

DW

haha i agree. That would be a luxury to be able to call up a biochemist if you have any questions.

What are "tridenosen" & "hemo15"? :confused:

Never heard of those products :cool: ... what's the purpose?

Tri:

Vasodilator to improve blood flow and minimise tying-up, fatigue and muscle damage.

Composition
Each mL contains: Adenosine triphosphate (ATP) 2 mg, Nicotinic acid 20 mg, Magnesium aspartate 20 mg, Potassium aspartate 20 mg, Di-isopropylamine dichloroacetate 50 mg, Sodium selenite 500 ug

Features and Benefits
TRIDENOSEN is a potent dilator of the small arteries of the muscles of the body and heart. Adenosine, Nicotinic acid and DADA all dilate blood vessels that supply muscles. The reduction in vascular resistance produced by these agents leads to an increase in ease of blood flow, oxygen supply, and muscle perfusion. This increased blood flow leads to increased CO2 and lactic acid removal, reducing fatigue and muscle damage during maximal work periods. Experimental studies show that the blood supply to heart muscle is increased by more than 100% by infusion with adenosine compounds; and to skeletal muscle by 92%.
Magnesium and potassium aspartates are used in the treatment of fatigue and exhaustion in humans, and of the sodium / potassium imbalance which accompanies these fatigue states.
Selenium and potassium aspartates are potent anti-oxidants, and help to limit muscle damage or azoturia incurred as a result of strenuous work . TRIDENOSEN has been shown in clinical trials to reduce post-exercise CPK and SGOT levels, indicating that less muscle cell damage has been incurred.
TRIDENOSEN should be used to prevent cramping and Tying Up (Rhabdomyolysis or azoturia). It can be successfully used to counter fatigue states, and as an aid to recovery after hard work.
TRIDENOSEN is of value in cases of “heart strain” as evidenced by ECG “T” wave changes.

Indications
Vasodilator to improve blood flow and minimise tying-up, fatigue and muscle damage
Horses : Rhabdomyolysis, azoturia, tying up, exertional myopathy syndrome, fatigue states, hastening recovery from work and racing, heart strain T wave changes.
Dogs : Muscle cramping on exercise, fatigue following racing or long car journeys.

Dosage and Administration
Horse: Adult: 15 - 25 mL once or twice weekly
Foal: 5 mL once or twice weekly
Administer TRIDENOSEN by intramuscular injection, or slow intravenous injection under the direction of a veterinary surgeon.

Warnings Do not administer vasodilating agents to animals in shock.
For horses destined for human consumption, do not administer within 28 days of slaughter.

Presentation
100 mL sterile multi-dose glass vial

Storage
Store below 25oC (air conditioning). Protect from light.

Poisons Schedule
S4

Hemo 15: AKA LBA's for horses:)

This injectable compound is a unique combination of amino acids, vitamins, iron, copper and other materials. Hemo-15 is a blood builder routinely used in fluids ("jugs") as a recovery treatment post training and racing or everything.

Dose: 10-20 ml IV SLOWLY on in jugs. Hemo-15 can also be used I.M. at 10 ml per injection site. In many instances, 20 ml can be used daily for 10-14 days while attempting to "bounce back" a debilitated individual. the duration of the use in these patients is best done by scrutinizing CBC's on a regular basis.

DW

Last edited:
What a dumbass!:confused:

I normally don't flame people but their are some brutally stupid people posting on here lately as newbies.:mad:

Quit injecting water based horse drugs and compounds!!!!

do you eat hay and wear a saddle too?

SHIT.:mad:

Last edited:
:rolleyes:
I am not the one who had a massive allergic reaction either and had to call my "biochemist".

You geeks kill me with your pseudo scientific over anal-lystic nonsense.

I have forgotten more than you know about ergogenc aids from kyno on the way up to gh-just tired of you guys coming here screaming about your problems using all this secret super supplement aids.

hugs!

Last edited:
What a dumbass!:confused:

I normally don't flame people but their are some brutally stupid people posting on here lately as newbies.:mad:

Quit injecting water based horse drugs and compounds!!!!

do you eat hay and wear a saddle too?

SHIT.:mad:

HOLY SHIT LMFAO!

HOLY SHIT LMFAO!

Sorry I couldn't help myself normally I don't react to the dumb ass posts on boards but the recent posts on DNP and such and now this assclown I might start calling out all these dorkie ass newbies that post on the boards crying about problems associated when taking their secret super duper supplements!:D

lol !!!!

I told my biochemist what happened and I asked him what to do , Do you think he is right?

If this post isnt horse-shit no pun intended

if he's a biochemist why are you second guessing him?

Do you have a clue what massive allergic reaction is? If I had such a reaction as you claim , then I wouldn't have saved my ass with some ketotifen. My "biochemist" is indeed my biochemist , are you jealous now? Finally I am not screaming about my problems mate , I know what to do! Eat your dead whey and grow bigger brother!

With all my love! :D :D
I hate to say this but your biochemist is a clod if he exists at all. You didn't have an allergic reaction. That pins and needles and reddening of the skin is PART OF WHAT IT DOES! It's almost identical to the reaction you'll get from straight (not flush-free) NIACIN. Take 1000mg of niacin and see if you have another "allergic reaction".

So you, your biochemist, and your veterinarian should all know that the reddening of your skin and pins and needles feeling passes in about 15-30 minutes just like with niacin (nicotinic acid, duh).

But far be it for me to know a normal chemical reaction from and allergic one. Let me guess? Little red box with a kangaroo on it?

P.S. Next time use Synthelesen

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member