over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aldactone ?

Skip do you feel you can get just as conditioned without diuretics as with them or do you feel the possible small percentage improvement is not worth the risk?

Noel feels diuretics are critical for those last percentages so I'm interested in him elaborating more too.

theres a trick with diuretics only really good trainers know.

And how much that so good trainer charge his clients to guide them towards the holy grail of extreme conditionning? :rolleyes:

diuretics are the finishing touch..like tanning..they dont make up for a bad diet but enhance and give a polished look. You know the driftwood like look of muscle, impossible to get without dropping the water, a few gifted people dont carry water sub q but most carry a little. If your trainer is good its no big deal if you over do the diuretic, easily fixed. like I said I can and have fixed it in 15 minutes.

I wont disagree with skip. He is spot on, But have to comment on your doses. They are very high, 25mg Aldactone twice a day is more than enough and even at that dose its very hard to carb up. As skip said beter off without them.

agree!
I have used 25-37.5 mg of aldactone and it wokred great each time. It is not a diuretic, it is an aldastrone inhibitor. So you don't piss a lot but you won't hold anymore water then you r when you start it. If use correctly can give you a good full yet dry look! Not bone dry but dry. If you take to much you will flatten out.

"It is not a diuretic, it is an aldastrone inhibitor."

that is a good point. even though you might start the aldactone at a very low dose on wed night, you would not be restricting water that much if any--though you might switch to distilled.

maybe that it why so many are coming in flat-- they are overly restricting water too early.

gear, even if it is non-aromatizing, can elevate aldastrone levels. that is why i used it.

this really is not a pill where you take it and go pee. it does not really work that way.

if you are looking for that, take some mhp xpell in the morning for the 5 days.

we should soop up the spell check with the merk index

Ok, here is how I have done my water in the past. Please critique and all info tips would be very helpful.
Last show my BF was at 4% but came in a bit flat due to trying to make a lower weight class by using Dyazide Friday afternoon and 25 mg Lasix at about midnight and pulled too much water.
My upcoming show I will have pre-judging Friday night so I will have to adjust for that as well.
1 week out..
2 gallons a day Mon, Tues.
1 gallon on Weds
1/2 gallon on Thurs
1 quart on Fri
Sipping Sat am

Thanks in advance

try this 2 gallons everyday till friday night ...adactone starting early tuesday 25 mg wed 25 morning 25 at night same thursday, same friday . if your not bone dry by 12 friday night quit water at 12 and use 10mg diazide, wake up at 5 and check progress if not bone dry another 1o mg,s use a trainer to decide your dryness as you will be too out of it to have a real outlook, if your too flat and your sure its not carbs try 1/2 cup pedialite wait an hour should be pefect

try this 2 gallons everyday till friday night ...adactone starting early tuesday 25 mg wed 25 morning 25 at night same thursday, same friday . if your not bone dry by 12 friday night quit water at 12 and use 10mg diazide, wake up at 5 and check progress if not bone dry another 1o mg,s use a trainer to decide your dryness as you will be too out of it to have a real outlook, if your too flat and your sure its not carbs try 1/2 cup pedialite wait an hour should be pefect

I agree Noel. The part about keeping 2 gallons til Friday. People need to understand that TAPERING IS OUTDATED and a bad method. Homeostasis will establish itself and water will be stubborn to give away. I am very unorthodox as I actually INCREASE from Mon-Fri. 1.5 gal-3-4 gallons ending friday night. Of course if the taper works for some people as well as sodium restriction etc... by all means keep doing what works. As we all know, sometimes even science can be debunked by real world results. Sometimes what works on paper doesnt pan out in reality.

Future is dead right...your body adjusts way to fast to tapering ,,try tricking it into thinking your getting too much and then stop suddenly, takes the body a bit to catch up and your body still gets rid of the water.

Lets see the showtime pic so we can see what "hokus pokus" last minute manipulation NOT to use? If you detailed EXACTLY what you did with sodium, water carbs etc... the last few days I bet you can pinpoint what might of went wrong. Im sure you already know what went wrong anyhow. If I had to guess...Did you pound carbs like CRAZY CRAZY for 1-2 days 600-1000 grams a day and couldnt get the intersistial fluid to push into the muscle no matter what? That means sodium and water was the true factor and not carbs. This was just a guess???

You know the driftwood like look of muscle, impossible to get without dropping the water,

I disagree but i do respect your opinion. I have a question: Why spend so much time figuring out how to use diuretics instead of just figuring out how to stay full and get dry without them? Again, I am not trying to single you out and I do respect your opinion or I wouldn't ask you this. My point is that I don't understand all of the focus of "experience" going into experimenting with diuretics instead of figuring a course of action that would not need a diuretic.

After all, while you (and I and others) were gaining all of our diuretic knowledge and experience, we were at least putting ourselves at risk and probably a few clients, too. I consider myself incredibly knowledgeable on diuretics and probably more knowledgeable on cytadren than probably only a small percentage of trainers. Still, even I would get anxious when I would have a client use one of these compounds because variables constantly change from client to client and disastrous things can still happen even to the best trainer's clients.

Your thoughts?

Skip

Advice i was given on Aldactone use by an Ex Mr O.....

3 Days out

25mg 3 x per day

Said it would pull a lot off water from you as such.Just help stop any spilling over when Carbing Up.....

Anyone ever use DEMADEX ?

I disagree but i do respect your opinion. I have a question: Why spend so much time figuring out how to use diuretics instead of just figuring out how to stay full and get dry without them? Again, I am not trying to single you out and I do respect your opinion or I wouldn't ask you this. My point is that I don't understand all of the focus of "experience" going into experimenting with diuretics instead of figuring a course of action that would not need a diuretic.

After all, while you (and I and others) were gaining all of our diuretic knowledge and experience, we were at least putting ourselves at risk and probably a few clients, too. I consider myself incredibly knowledgeable on diuretics and probably more knowledgeable on cytadren than probably only a small percentage of trainers. Still, even I would get anxious when I would have a client use one of these compounds because variables constantly change from client to client and disastrous things can still happen even to the best trainer's clients.

Your thoughts?

Skip

Skip, years ago with Shitloading, you would most of the time have a diuretic included as part of getting your self completely "depleted and emptied out" before the SL'ing began. Wasnt ....say a dyazide a preventitive measure or like an insurance policy for keeping you dry while continuing to shitload and gradually introducing fluids if need be? Are you implying that once NATURALLY dry (done with just water manipulation) you can begin adding in the necessary macro's (shit) and still be safe without the precaution of a diuretic? Thanks for chiming in Skip, I have followed your advice for a while now and enjoy what you have to say.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws