over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

aldactone ?

Advice i was given on Aldactone use by an Ex Mr O.....

3 Days out

25mg 3 x per day

Said it would pull a lot off water from you as such.Just help stop any spilling over when Carbing Up.....

Anyone ever use DEMADEX ?

I have used Demadex. I wanna say it was either a 20mg or 25mg tab. I can't remember correctly as it was in 2005. I do know I pissed once in the middle of the night after I took it. Thats it. Its a loop diuretic and I was expecting to be pissing every 10 mins for some reason but that was not the case. I also wasn't lean enough to be honest. That is the key. If you are really in shape, you are not going to be doing drastic shit anyway. I know several guys on this board who have not used diuretics and have been super dry and conditioned. However, they had onion skin the week before the show because they were truely lean enough. Homonoculus comes in dry and is always in shape. I'm pretty sure, and I could be wrong, but I recall him saying he does not use diuretics. He is always lean enough though. Messing around with all this stuff at the last minute is a disaster in my opinion and there are no real secrets pursay except to make sure you dieted super hard for the 12-16 weeks prior so bodyfat is history. Just my opinion.

Skip, years ago with Shitloading, you would most of the time have a diuretic included as part of getting your self completely "depleted and emptied out" before the SL'ing began. Wasnt ....say a dyazide a preventitive measure or like an insurance policy for keeping you dry while continuing to shitload and gradually introducing fluids if need be? Are you implying that once NATURALLY dry (done with just water manipulation) you can begin adding in the necessary macro's (shit) and still be safe without the precaution of a diuretic? Thanks for chiming in Skip, I have followed your advice for a while now and enjoy what you have to say.

I did. I used to use aldactone but that was .... well.... a while ago. : )

Since then I have worked hard to understand sodium better because I kept noticing that as soon as sodium was played with, most everyone would start to flatten out. Taking aldactone out was one of the first steps to figuring out sodium's role in staying full, hard and vascular.

There are exceptions but most people flatten out to some degree when you drop sodium and/or take out water or add a diuretic. When you lose hydration no matter the method, you lose fullness and in turn, hardness and detail.

Skip

Noel, Future, Skip.........I thank all of you for the info. Great stuff !

I did. I used to use aldactone but that was .... well.... a while ago. : )

Since then I have worked hard to understand sodium better because I kept noticing that as soon as sodium was played with, most everyone would start to flatten out. Taking aldactone out was one of the first steps to figuring out sodium's role in staying full, hard and vascular.

There are exceptions but most people flatten out to some degree when you drop sodium and/or take out water or add a diuretic. When you lose hydration no matter the method, you lose fullness and in turn, hardness and detail.

Skip

Shoot Skip, I wonder if I do EVERYTHING I normally would do, to set myself up for my Shitload early Sat. morning, (4 am or so) But DONT use my diuretic. Would I still get my shrinkwrapped look but actually be FULLER??? Hmm...I have the stigma of being afraid to not have my "preventitive measure" (dyazide) there, which makes me feel safe from homeostasis to develope and spillover to occur. Bodybuilders are very hard to accept unconventional methods from traditional methods. It took forever for me to accept that sodium,fat,sugar would actually help my appearance and now I have to break the mind barrier of NOT using a diuretic.

Skip,

Does your shitloading method work on back to back contest 1 week apart? Or would there be a tough rebound to deal with for the second show? Your thoughts...

Skip,

Does your shitloading method work on back to back contest 1 week apart? Or would there be a tough rebound to deal with for the second show? Your thoughts...

Thats a great question...........I will be facing this dilemma in 8 weeks.

Skip,

If you don't use a diuretic, as I recommend, 1 week is plenty of time. If you use a diuretic the rebound is almost always too much and you end up, ironically enough, using more diuretic the next week trying to clean up the mess.

Skip

Thats the thing.....you shouldnt be "cutting it out", and definitely not for
day(s)!

i'm sorry guys my english is not so good, i will shit load friday night and saturday morning, so i thought that i must cut sodium 2 days before.

so i will keep sodium till friday and watter till friday too and saturday no watter.

drago do a search for post by futurefreak, he has layed out his last weeks protocol and shitload in a good post before you just gotta find it.

drago do a search for post by futurefreak, he has layed out his last weeks protocol and shitload in a good post before you just gotta find it.

Right. Drago ,It was from 2 years ago. Last year was different of course, as the body grows and changes each year. Hit me up if you have any questions.

Man, all of this info is great, but from somebody who has competed several times and used a diuretic every time, I'll NEVER use one again. It's simply not worth it to me, far too many variables. I'd rather look big and full, than bone dry with tiny looking arms and/or flat/bloated muscles. I'm a firm believer if you look good, keep doing what it is your doing and dont change shit!!

ZERO carbs mon-fri?? I looked at his post...he looked great! But I think if you're depleting for 5 days on zero, then cutting water, AND taking a diuretic...NOTHING will fill him up within hours, especially without water! I'm sure the shitloading helped him harden up because of the sodium, but not the carbs/sugars.

Skip, is depleting necessary before a shitload?

Rarely. The reason is that the large majority of guys are going to be plenty depleted, already. As soon as you say "depleted" to a bodybuilder you will have guys doing 4 hour workouts with high reps, etc.. When this happens, you end up so depleted that you can't possibly fill out in a 3 days, let alone 1 day.

Skip

ZERO carbs mon-fri?? I looked at his post...he looked great! But I think if you're depleting for 5 days on zero, then cutting water, AND taking a diuretic...NOTHING will fill him up within hours, especially without water! I'm sure the shitloading helped him harden up because of the sodium, but not the carbs/sugars.

Hardkor, the reason I went zero carbs mon-fri was because 5 days earlier, I pigged out all saturday and Sunday from my first show I hit up, I had to deplete at that point. I apologize for not indicating that. If it is your first show of the year, than yes, you should already be depleted and NO NEED to further try and deplete yourself. You will bury yourself too deep and wont be able to recover per se.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws