over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Funny

He brought it upon himself!! It's nobody's fault but his own!! As they say...You make your bed, you lie in it.....

I was wondering when this wanker was gonna get his. The little prick wouldn't last five minutes down here. he be croc food for sure!!

Ouch, Kais or even Big A, please may we see some of these comments? We can all use a good laugh at an absolute tool's expense.

Hold up!

what show is Balplay doing? I challenged him.. for the excalibur and did not say anything... he did not want to the arizona show because he thought it was pointless then I told him fuck it we can do the excalibur... so please inform if you know somthing I don't, I've been trying to run into him in the gym.... but seems he is taking a vacation.... or time off... He invite me to a BBQ he was cooking... I can only be kewl for so long after insult after insults.... no more turning cheeks.... TP4U... whats up.. when you coming to AZ

Thanks Big A, for keeping theses guys in check. We need to respect each other.

Amen, nice post Bro.

Thats the first thing I noticed when I came here, the respect the members showed towards each other and I am so glad it is still here. Its what keeps Professionalmuscle the board that it is.

Amen, nice post Bro.

Thats the first thing I noticed when I came here, the respect the members showed towards each other and I am so glad it is still here. Its what keeps Professionalmuscle the board that it is.

same feelin here :eek: :)

I feel the same way about you guys. I have nothing but respect and love to come to this board. I can really loosen my tie here and get down and dirty. I know most of you know this already but we have some members here placing damn nice and on their way to national level - male AND female! It's really impressive!

We have brawn. We have brains. We have breasts (and not just on the women either!). I say breasts because I don't think you really can have an all-around good place without breasts. Even the girls would agree.

Also, and trust me on this - I really hate to ban anyone! It really is my least favorite thing to do on this board. It sucks. And not one member who has crossed the line and later explained that they were having a bad week or month or whatever has been left banned. Not my style. Okay, so I'm hard on the noobs. True. But this sport/hobby/lifestyle is fraught with dangers. A little hazing here and there will do them good in the long run.

I can't tell you how funny people are. I remember when we all stayed up to the wee hours talking about thermodynamics and cosmology. I kept picturing guys sitting in their computer chairs curling a 45lber while typing, "I disagree. I feel the law of diminishing returns as it pertains to cosmology is completely invalid unless you believe the universe is a closed system." It was funny as hell.

oh btw, don't forget to check out Tales From: The Isle of The Damned

Funny stuff!

and p.s. When you say "Tales from: The Isle of The Damned" it helps if you say Isle of the Damned in your spookiest voice...

Last edited:
I feel the same way about you guys. I have nothing but respect and love to come to this board. I can really loosen my tie here and get down and dirty. I know most of you know this already but we have some members here placing damn nice and on their way to national level - male AND female! It's really impressive!

We have brawn. We have brains. We have breasts (and not just on the women either!). I say breasts because I don't think you really can have an all-around good place without breasts. Even the girls would agree.

Also, and trust me on this - I really hate to ban anyone! It really is my least favorite thing to do on this board. It sucks. And not one member who has crossed the line and later explained that they were having a bad week or month or whatever has been left banned. Not my style. Okay, so I'm hard on the noobs. True. But this sport/hobby/lifestyle is fraught with dangers. A little hazing here and there will do them good in the long run.

I can't tell you how funny people are. I remember when we all stayed up to the wee hours talking about thermodynamics and cosmology. I kept picturing guys sitting in their computer chairs curling a 45lber while typing, "I disagree. I feel the law of diminishing returns as it pertains to cosmology is completely invalid unless you believe the universe is a closed system." It was funny as hell.

oh btw, don't forget to check out Tales From: The Isle of The Damned

Funny stuff!

Ouch you give them plenty of chances to straighten their act up, no need to feel remorse. Most of them have a chip on their shoulder and feel this is the site to displace their aggression onto respected members. Your doing a service by keeping a clean, professional board, one of the many reasons this is the only I visit.

This is a good evironment that helps members support each other in a positive manner. Yea, like any family there is the occassional squabble, but it usually ends with a net hug!

Thanks for doing what you do.

Now let's hear about the whining:p

Last edited:
Just retuned from the Isle of the damned....................thread that is and we only have one word for guys like that over here in OZ:
WANKER​

We gave this guy three chances within a month, then I gave moved to give him an infraction. I certainly hate to ban people too. We are all subject to hormone altering chemicals and it shows in people's mannerism. For this we are not so stringent, BUT kick us in the teeth when we tell you that you are out of line and it takes things to a whole different mindset. We are great with PMs and we are even tollerant of in thread conversations, but call us out and we will defend. It's a normal reaction.

Gotta LUV it!!! LOL "Hey, Cub Killer!":D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity