over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Old Videos of Tom Platz EXTREMLY BRUTAL leg workout

Anabolic_Beast

Registered
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJJZ5XhS17E (From 0:34 to 1:12, watch him screaming and taking the leg workout to an extreme level beyond belief!)

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8PWcGbAvMw

Searching for some form of pain to cherish, I was browsing through the bodybuilding workout videos, and have to say that out of ALL of the videos out there, for the most HARDCORE, PAIN BEARING MASOCHISTIC dudes, TOM PLATZ takes the trophy; He was the HARDEST IRON PUMPING and most BRUTAL bodybuilder I have ever seen workout. Can anybody try and find workout videos from other pro BB'ers that actually work out harder (If that is even possible) or at the very least, as hard as this dude does?

Can you find other videos of other pros working out as hard as this dude (Preferably LEGS)? Who cares if it's allready been seen, let's blast em on and feel the INTENSE PAIN!
POST THE BRUTAL VIDEOS HERE!!!

Years and Years and Years of agonizing, screaming brutal, afflicting, agonizing, BEAUTIFUL PAIN, And here I post a pic of the greatest legs that bloomed forth from the WOMB OF PAIN;

Attachments

• med_1185613098-tom-platz_1_.jpg
    med_1185613098-tom-platz_1_.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 2,184
Last edited:
yea.... me

Maybe i am in the minority here, but i find that entirely bizarre and ODD.

I absolutely love that craziness!!

Dang.... today is my off day and now I'm cranked to go train... To have legs at that level I believe it is absolutely necessary to smash your mental barriers. :st:r-wars

I'm hungry..

Whenever i hear or read that Leg Extensions don`t work i just shake my head and laugh...

Last edited:
maybe

Maybe i am in the minority here, but i find that entirely bizarre and ODD.

these guys should stop wasting energy on the bullshit screaming....they might just get an extra rep or two.

these guys should stop wasting energy on the bullshit screaming....they might just get an extra rep or two.

Hey anabolic....post the video of you and stomper in the gym and show them what screaming during a workout REALLY is.....i remember hearing him across the gym on many occasions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kJJZ5XhS17E (From 0:34 to 1:12, watch him screaming and taking the leg workout to an extreme level beyond belief!)

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8PWcGbAvMw

Searching for some form of pain to cherish, I was browsing through the bodybuilding workout videos, and have to say that out of ALL of the videos out there, for the most HARDCORE, PAIN BEARING MASOCHISTIC dudes, TOM PLATZ takes the trophy; He was the HARDEST IRON PUMPING and most BRUTAL bodybuilder I have ever seen workout. Can anybody try and find workout videos from other pro BB'ers that actually work out harder (If that is even possible) or at the very least, as hard as this dude does?

Can you find other videos of other pros working out as hard as this dude (Preferably LEGS)? Who cares if it's allready been seen, let's blast em on and feel the INTENSE PAIN!
POST THE BRUTAL VIDEOS HERE!!!

Years and Years and Years of agonizing, screaming brutal, afflicting, agonizing, BEAUTIFUL PAIN, And here I post a pic of the greatest legs that bloomed forth from the WOMB OF PAIN;

If Platz would have applied that same intensity to his arms,chest and back then maybe....

THats AMAZING!!! Yea Platz is a bit of a character...i met him a few months ago. Really nice fella..glad to have seen he is in good health. His Leg training is legendary!

Hey anabolic....post the video of you and stomper in the gym and show them what screaming during a workout REALLY is.....i remember hearing him across the gym on many occasions

LOL, I would love to post the video of me and the STOMPER working out, but it was formatted on VHS about 2 and a half years ago and I no longer have it.
But if I come across the opportunity to get somebody here in Jersey City to record me and post on this site, I'd go for it.

i need some new music on my mp3 player to get to that intensity...i'll try the song they have on in the background.

"if ever you're in my arms again, this time i'll love you much better...." :D

LOL, I would love to post the video of me and the STOMPER working out, but it was formatted on VHS about 2 and a half years ago and I no longer have it.
But if I come across the opportunity to get somebody here in Jersey City to record me and post on this site, I'd go for it.

do you train saturdays Dex? me and phil will come film it ... no doubt.

do you train saturdays Dex? me and phil will come film it ... no doubt.

Well, if your dead serious about it, then come on over to the WORLD BOXING and FITNESS center in Jersey city. From the parking lot, follow the screams, I'll be the one doing the 20 rep squats followed by 4 set drop sets ass to grass, 3-5 second negatives, then passed out in my own cold pool of sweat and puke next to a bent 495 pound barbell :D

Werd.

I think letting their form go to crap but still continue for the 'hardcore' factor is just as retarded.

That said, Id love for them to go workout at Planet Fitness. :D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity