over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How do you guys handle..

Ali

Registered
Leaning down and getting ripped? I mean for the more advanced guys on the site that are carrying slabs of muscle on their frame it's no big deal becuase i you guys look great! However, for the guy thats trying to lean down and starts to look "thinner" its very mentally tough.

My biggest hurdle is that i still have fat in my chest and love handlles/lower back i need to get rid of..one last "roll" but we all know these areas are the first to come on and the last to get rid off.

The main problem is my face is much thinner, and for met o drop this weight since there is no such thing as spot reduction i am going to have to continue leaning down and get even thinner and my face looks too skinny.

I know one thing is for sure i look 100 times better with my shirt OFF, but its the in clothing look that can be tough at times..

I will NEVER let myself put on the type of bodyfat i have over the years...Thank you to Phil for showing me the light and giving me a big wake up call as far as how i should eat and train...hard to buy into this stuff at first but 16 weeks into this and i can tell you i will NEVER go back to eating 6-7 meals becuase i feel i have too...unless i'm that hungery :)

Last edited:
Same situation with me, bro. I've always had problems with fat concentrating on my "love handles" and chest. Really embarrassing and I've been self conscious for YEARS. Now that I'll be 20 this year, and finally doing the right things and staying consistent under Phil's training, I'm hoping to really get blast it away as much as I can (my short term goal is get in the best shape I can for my end of July trip to the beach ha!)

So I'm right there with ya and would love to see what others have to say.

Same situation with me, bro. I've always had problems with fat concentrating on my "love handles" and chest. Really embarrassing and I've been self conscious for YEARS. Now that I'll be 20 this year, and finally doing the right things and staying consistent under Phil's training, I'm hoping to really get blast it away as much as I can (my short term goal is get in the best shape I can for my end of July trip to the beach ha!)

Yea..it just sucks leaning down these last few problem areas. They really are the last to go. I just wish i woudln't loose anymore weight in my face..like i said its the first thing people see and if i get one more comment about how "skinny" i've gotten its getting pretty old ...especially since all there judging that by is my face.

I want to get to single digits bodyfat and maintain that from that point on...and just build from there.

I hired Heinz to help me lean down. I got down to a little under 8% bf...Now I'm around 9.5 to 10% and staying here while I put on some more size. People are telling me I'm looking better then they've ever seen me look...if you do it right then you won't loose a lot off the scale and when you're done anything you gain will be visible.

I hired Heinz to help me lean down. I got down to a little under 8% bf...Now I'm around 9.5 to 10% and staying here while I put on some more size. People are telling me I'm looking better then they've ever seen me look...if you do it right then you won't loose a lot off the scale and when you're done anything you gain will be visible.

Very true, this is where Phil has come in worked his magic. I have attempted to lean down in the past and ended up looking very "stringy" and just flat. We have been grinding down the bodyfat little by little and i look so much better. Its just breaking that 10% barrier which is mentally tough..since you feel skinnny and my face looks too thin.

I am floating around 11-12% i believe at the moment.. waist is down from a 38 to a 33-34..very pleased with this

wait....a......friggen......minute...... your 19 years old!???!!?

I would gladly trade with you a little muscle for a year round lean face, Ali... :p ;)

I would gladly trade with you a little muscle for a year round lean face, Ali... :p ;)

Lmao..and i would GLADLY make that change with you since you have PLENTY of muscle to spare. I just want to get lean and get this shit over with and walk aroudn with my shirt off everywhere i go :)

Take creatine and gylcerol, and maybe a NO product, when you're feeling small. If you're lean enough and you do it for a few days straight, it almost looks like you popped a dbol or two (but nothing more).

You wanna talk about fat now. I used to weigh 185 pounds when I was in the 7th grade. Height about 5'2 at the time.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131