over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Cutting Animal pak dosage?

TheChr0nic

Newbies
Hi all, So im not verry heavy guy and im thinking that maybe i should use 1 pack for two days? I mean i can chop all the tablets.. or its a stupid idea? Why shuold i use whole pack and then half of it put in the toilet? Or maybe i should use pack only on those days when i train that is 3 times a week and then on non-training days i would use normal not-high-dosed vitamins?

I wouldnt use it at all
very outdated formula, there are much more effective multi's out there.

I wouldnt use it at all
very outdated formula, there are much more effective multi's out there.

Too bad I already bought it. The funny thing is that before i bought it I found a lot of good comments about it, but today (the day i bought it) i mostly found that it is total crap.

Just take one pack. They suggest using 2 packs on training days (22 pills)..even with one pack im pissing most of it out anyway youre better off with Flintstones multi :cool:

Just take one pack. They suggest using 2 packs on training days (22 pills)..even with one pack im pissing most of it out anyway youre better off with Flintstones multi :cool:

"We are Flintstones kids.... 10 million stroooong and groooowing" LOL 10 years later that song is still stuck in my head.

vadim_b1, what mutlivitamin do you recommend? I currently take 1 animal pak pre-workout and on non-training days I take a regular 100% multivitamin like centrum or twinlab.

this is my checklist for choosing a good multivitamin

a) Vitamin A in form of mixed carotenoids, not just beta carotene, and i prefer not to have it in retinol form to prevent possible overdosage. Carotenoids are both safe if taken in even large amounts and have their own antioxidant benefits.
b) Vitamin C in estered form NOT ascorbic acid which can cause stomach irritation
c) Vitamin D in form of D3
e) Vitamin E in form of MIXED tocopherols, not just alpha tocopherol
f) Minerals in chelated forms or at least bonded to organic acids (such as Magnesium citrate NOT magnesium oxide)
d) Not an overly large amount of calcium in proportion to other minerals
g) properly dosed ancillaries if they are included (not 25 mg of L-carnitine which is totally pointless, as is the case in Animal Pak)
h) ideal multi will also have multiple pills split for AM/PM dosing supplying different minerals at different times (again to avoid mineral incompatibilities) and will have fat soluble vitamins in oil based caps.

AOR orthocore fits the bill pretty nicely, even though i dont like their addition of strontium as a mineral supplement. But it may have a benefit i just not too sure of it as of now.

Animal pak fails pretty much on every single point in this checklist.

Last edited:
Hi all, So im not verry heavy guy and im thinking that maybe i should use 1 pack for two days? I mean i can chop all the tablets.. or its a stupid idea? Why shuold i use whole pack and then half of it put in the toilet? Or maybe i should use pack only on those days when i train that is 3 times a week and then on non-training days i would use normal not-high-dosed vitamins?

I didn't know they still make this stuff.

Animal pak = animal crap

Stick with a multi, some omega 3's and eat proper, and you'll be better off.

a) Vitamin A in form of mixed carotenoids, not just beta carotene, and i prefer not to have it in retinol form to prevent possible overdosage. Carotenoids are both safe if taken in even large amounts and have their own antioxidant benefits.
b) Vitamin C in estered form NOT ascorbic acid which can cause stomach irritation
f) Minerals in chelated forms or at least bonded to organic acids (such as Magnesium citrate NOT magnesium oxide)
g) properly dosed ancillaries if they are included (not 25 mg of L-carnitine which is totally pointless, as is the case in Animal Pak)
h) ideal multi will also have multiple pills split for AM/PM dosing supplying different minerals at different times (again to avoid mineral incompatibilities) and will have fat soluble vitamins in oil based caps.

AOR orthocore fits the bill pretty nicely, even though i dont like their addition of strontium as a mineral supplement. But it may have a benefit i just not too sure of it as of now.

AOR is a very good multi, just expensive.

The absorbability is questionable to me. Most of the forms of minerals is oxide which is the cheapest form I believe. Quantity does not trump quality.

Vadim is spot on. Good post. The life extensionists usually go for orthocore. But i have to be honest - these days usually I take a centrum silver (don't want iron) even tho I know better.

I take a Flinstones multi in the morning and again in the evening.

i trieed buying the gummy ones and they worked great till i did legs. I was lying there after legs and feeling like i needed sugar BAD, next thing i know my urine is bright ORANGE and the whole bottle of viatmins is gone:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131