advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Why not use proviron for all Test Cycles?

Doberman77

Registered
Im probably missing something here? :confused: but we know proviron frees up test (more test more gains?) so why dont people use it as a staple when using test in there cycles? :D

Im probably missing something here? :confused: but we know proviron frees up test (more test more gains?) so why dont people use it as a staple when using test in there cycles? :D

i've never seen proof that it free test. do you have any?... i think its a myth

Proviron does free up test, but it is kind of pricey.

Proviron does free up test, but it is kind of pricey.

and i believe the effects are short lived( ie only weeks long) before the body raises shbg again to attain homeostasis.

and i believe the effects are short lived( ie only weeks long) before the body raises shbg again to attain homeostasis.

i still haven't seen any evidence that proviron frees or increases free test, but... this is just a theory. i think any test freed from shbg by proviron would be picked up by albumin... i'm still waiting to see a study on this though. if someone has one please post it

I like proviron, but I'm not sure if it really makes that much of a difference as far as free test goes. I'd run it more however if it werent so expensive. I like it more as an anti-e and for sex drive.

I would if I could afford it.

masteron is much better for this and i get visible effects every time.
Proviron will work also but you would need higher doses than most seem to think (id say at least 100 mg/day).

i think people tend to avoid it because of the DHT issue and propensity for hairloss..

masteron is much better for this and i get visible effects every time.
Proviron will work also but you would need higher doses than most seem to think (id say at least 100 mg/day).

Winstrol and slin are very effective also.

i still haven't seen any evidence that proviron frees or increases free test, but... this is just a theory. i think any test freed from shbg by proviron would be picked up by albumin... i'm still waiting to see a study on this though. if someone has one please post it

I dont have any studys to back this up but I would say Proviron lowers SHBG also drug masteron, winstrol and insulin are noted to have the same effect.

yes

I dont have any studys to back this up but I would say Proviron lowers SHBG also drug masteron, winstrol and insulin are noted to have the same effect.

i dont disagree with this. i just think it would change the ratio of test bound to ablbumin/shbg(so less would be bound to shbg and more to albumin, keeping about the same level of free test). there is HUGE amount of albumin floating around in our blood for test to bind too.

just a theory though. no study=no believable information... a couple month ago a guy on this board was going to get hormone blood test then take proviron and get another test to see how it affected his free test. never materialized though

I used proviron at 50mg ed in a sustanon 750mg/week cycle with winny tabs at 30mg ed. Lean mass gains and strength gains.

I liked the feeling of being on proviron,but my hair got real thin.

I never used it because i am cheap lol. Maybe i will try some masteron next cycle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131