over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Olive oil

JohnnyPro

Registered
I don't get all that much healthy fat from my diet, so how many tablespoons of olive oil should I be taking per day?

i use olive oil in my dressings for salads something like 1 tablespoon olive oil and 2 table spoons cider vinegar or 1 tablespoon in the protein shake.

I love olive oil, but sometimes i don't have time to cook, so theres days where i don't take it. Buy fish oils. easy way to get EFA

I use olive oil for calories mostly, but the benefit of the EFA's, as well as other health benefits cannot be ignored. I usually use 2-4 tbsps in shakes 2-3 x per day.

I take a teaspoon of olive oil and a teaspoon of psyllium husk.

With each protein drink.

offseason right now - 1 tbsp with every meal or shake...so about 6-8 tbsp a day

I've always thought that fats slowed the uptake of the proteins and carbs that we were trying to quickly feed the muscle tissue. perhaps I'm making it more complicated than it is.

I've always thought that fats slowed the uptake of the proteins and carbs that we were trying to quickly feed the muscle tissue. perhaps I'm making it more complicated than it is.

yes, your right. It does slow the absorption of protien and carbs PWO. PWO is just protien and fast absorbing carbs for me

Y'know, I rode the wave of PWO high glycemic carbs and whey isolate/hydrosolate for a couple of years and can honestly say that it did absolutely nothing for me.

In my opinion, it's your overall consistency with your diet that pays off, not the PWO meals. I say, get them in if you can, but don't hang your hat on the PWO sugar/whey iso. bandwagon.

yes, your right. It does slow the absorption of protien and carbs PWO. PWO is just protien and fast absorbing carbs for me

Y'know, I rode the wave of PWO high glycemic carbs and whey isolate/hydrosolate for a couple of years and can honestly say that it did absolutely nothing for me.

In my opinion, it's your overall consistency with your diet that pays off, not the PWO meals. I say, get them in if you can, but don't hang your hat on the PWO sugar/whey iso. bandwagon.

exactly what i have noticed to, unless maybe you have great insulin sensitivity, or are using slin. btw im using one tblspn with each meal usually 5-7 times ed and am growing better than i ever have plus my skin feel better. Idk if the skin think is true but it does seem better lol. Either way ill never get away from olive oil as my primary fat source.

It does but the difference in time is negligible.

Olive oil is great for overall health benefits and testosterone production plus it adds good healthy calories to your diet for muscle growth.

cant get enough of the EVOO!

YES

It does but the difference in time is negligible.

I mean do you really think your body can't digest it fast enough because there is a little oil in it ? I just don't use as much as the other shake.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131