over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

TLC: The Man Whose Arms Exploded

bigcmonster

Registered
I'm sure everyone knows this tool but after watching it last night.... Gregg Valentino is a role model... he says he's not a role model but he is.... he IS a role model of what not to emulate.

Oh god, I seen this when I was going to bed last night and first thing I though, I can almost guarantee someone will spout off at the mouth about Gregg.

If you guys are basing you knowledge off of a show you seen on TLC you need to think twice. Thats like deciding to run a cycle of DNP after you've been overloaded with knowledge having watched the CSI show involving 2,4 Dinitrophenol.

Go rent Bigger Stronger Faster, that shows the real side to Gregg.

Now I do not agree with the way he did things by any means, but he seems to be a real down to earth dude. Very knowledgeable, maybe its my lone opinion, or maybe others feel the same. But I knew I would see a thread along these lines today. :D

I was clicking through channels

last night and all of a sudden I said to my wife "come in here, you need to see the biggest deuschbag in the world!" (sorry, probably didn't spell that correctly). My wife walked into the living room and all of a sudden "Mr. Puffy" is on the T.V. saying "You know, I got these needles you're dropping all over the f***** place, I'm picking up needles off the damn floor and using 'em. When you use a dirty needle, you get an infection....etc...."
My wife says "Oh, my God, what an idiot! That's so stupid, he's using needles after they fall on the floor!"
Yep, the dude is a moron. I just hope the people that watch him on t.v. can see that as well.

Oh god, I seen this when I was going to bed last night and first thing I though, I can almost guarantee someone will spout off at the mouth about Gregg.

If you guys are basing you knowledge off of a show you seen on TLC you need to think twice. Thats like deciding to run a cycle of DNP after you've been overloaded with knowledge having watched the CSI show involving 2,4 Dinitrophenol.

Now I do not agree with the way he did things by any means, but he seems to be a real down to earth dude. Very knowledgeable, maybe its my lone opinion, or maybe others feel the same. But I knew I would see a thread along these lines today. :D

I'm glad you weren't disappointed... unfortunately for Gregg, I'm not basing this solely from the show last night... It was just a reminder. I've seen and heard him all around. He's a tool.

He is exactly what the media wants to report on. A steroid junkie that has no care whatsoever about his well being and enstead is only worried about his next fix. He says he never used syntherol too and thats all test. I call BS. And using needles off the floor? Are you serious? Your gonna spend thousands a month on gear and not have a quarter for a fresh pin? Rediculous. With all that said he does seem like a nice, pretty chill guy but come on bro...

and we all wonder why body building gets no respect? HE is lumped in with body building.. he is the polar opposite of body building which... unless im mistaken is about SYMMETRY.. AND BALANCE not being as asymmetrical and out of proportion as my skin will allow.. i do not have enough offensive adjectives to even talk about him anymore..

i doubt ANYONE is basing anything one ONE show on TLC.. its him.. over and over.. for years and years.. saying the same asinine bullshit that forms the hate and disrespect.. i dont care what he says honestly.. looking at him says it all.. and the fact that he blames that side show of a body on site injections.. most unbelievable shit ever.. ya its site injections all right.. of SYNTHOL not of gear as he claims it to be..

This has been beat to a pulp,that show is a couple years old.Its not synthol its implants ,wish Valentino could get a brain implant as well .

Its not your lone opinion, dont worry :)

Greggs a good guy. Nice guy. Very knowledgeable. This documentary definitely does NOT show him in the best light.

Sure, hes made some mistakes. but fuck, who hasnt? right?
very good guy, and if you ever get a chance to meet him and talk to him, dont pass it up. If you think hes a tool, douchebag, along with other things said by other people in this thread, you are mistaken. Chances are he has 2x the amount of knowledge that you or i do. Smart guy.

and sadie, K1D is right, it is implants. but gregg has used his share of gear as well.

Greggs a good guy. Nice guy. Very knowledgeable. This documentary definitely does NOT show him in the best light.

very good guy, and if you ever get a chance to meet him and talk to him, dont pass it up. If you think hes a tool, douchebag, along with other things said by other people in this thread, you are mistaken. Chances are he has 2x the amount of knowledge that you or i do. Smart guy.

and sadie, K1D is right, it is implants. but gregg has used his share of gear as well.
Thats cool but you have to admit he doesn't come across real good on these shows and documentaries.

bump!! Greg is a good guy,funny as shit!He would give you the shirt off his back.Dont hate!

bump!! Greg is a good guy,funny as shit!He would give you the shirt off his back.Dont hate!

if he gave me the shirt of his back, it would be too tight to fit my chest--yet the sleeves would be very lose....Yes, I'm sure he's a great guy---except for the part about blaming his disgustingness on steroids and dirty needles :rolleyes:

If he was such a good guy he'd tell the truth about his oil/implant abuse. It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you (yes, I did just bust out a quote from Batman Begins :D)

if he gave me the shirt of his back, it would be too tight to fit my chest--yet the sleeves would be very lose....Yes, I'm sure he's a great guy---except for the part about blaming his disgustingness on steroids and dirty needles :rolleyes:

If he was such a good guy he'd tell the truth about his oil/implant abuse. It's not who you are underneath, it's what you do that defines you (yes, I did just bust out a quote from Batman Begins :D)
SHIT!!I didnt know that,blaming steroids and dirty pins,I take back what i said.He is a tool! I meet him, talk for a while,he seem allright.I guess Iam wrong.

lol exactly.. im sure hes super friendly etc but who cares.. he is feeding off the media bullshit to make money. like the media/general public doesnt blame every damn thing on gear anyway? now they have the deformed poster boy for steroid abuse.. he is spineless for taking this route and not just admitting.. HEY this isnt steroids its oil/implants and its because i have serious mental problems...

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131