over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

PLANET FITNESS THOUGHTS

i went in there with a thick sweater on with a fat friend of mine and was asking if we could try it out for a day blah blah blah... went over to the bench took the bar off and loaded it up with almost all the plates i could find (not saying much cuz they have shit for 45s) and started deadlifting, letting it drop, HARD each rep, the alarm went off and i had my headphones in and didnt stop till the set was over... they didnt touch me at all, they yelled at me, threatened to call the police if i didnt leave, but didnt ever touch me, something tells me they have delt with our kind before.

Sound slike a good time to have some competition come on in to town...

oh there's plenty of places "O2 fitness Life fitness 24 hr Fitness blaaa blaa blaaa

Bingo video was dead on. I notice this when I get new freshmen into the program for the first time. I feel they will rise up to the challenge or leave and we'll recruit someone else! I don't have time to nuture like a mother I just want championship rings!

bad news....have any of you seen the "new Golds" its a fucking fitness center.

My WORLD GYM just got bought out... our new name is "The Fitness Factory"........ shoot me in the freakin skull!!!! Every fag for miles is gonna be in here now.

IMO it does the job. My PF does not have dumbbells past 80 pounds. But I am really not a dumbbell user to strt with. If you not a shouter or slamming te weights down (which IMO you dont need to do to start with) it is just like any other gym.
My PF has TONS of eye candy. Young (18-25 on average) but still nice eye candy to look at.
I would think anyone on this board with decent strength would probably be the strongest guy at most PF's.

Anyhow I liek it been a member over 3 years. for 19.95 you can beat it if you dont use dumbbells for heavy lifts.

planet fitness
the place for undetermined people who do not want results
it is their rules tho so
just dont train there!

IMO it does the job. My PF does not have dumbbells past 80 pounds. But I am really not a dumbbell user to strt with. If you not a shouter or slamming te weights down (which IMO you dont need to do to start with) it is just like any other gym.
My PF has TONS of eye candy. Young (18-25 on average) but still nice eye candy to look at.
I would think anyone on this board with decent strength would probably be the strongest guy at most PF's.

Anyhow I liek it been a member over 3 years. for 19.95 you can beat it if you dont use dumbbells for heavy lifts.

sure lots of exercise people slam when when they don't have to.

BUT for certain exercises it is necessary - try heavy deadlifts while lowering the weight nice and slow back to the ground. - oops what happened to my back, its busted up and in pain. heavy deads are an exercise where you ignore the eccentric part - you just drop the weight!

i guess without heavy dumbells you can't do heavy dumbell bench, but this is another exercise where u need to drop the weights. after a set of these try lowering teh dumbells slowly to the ground. feel that? what is it? its my anterior deltoid tearing lol

eye candy - thats all personal preference. personally i can't stand having a bunch of cute girls around when i work out. its not that they distract me, i just would rather work out with no one around at all, except maybe for a few friends in case i need spot. i guess if a person is motivated by eye candy, and they go more often cause of it, the end result is good!

I'm on the fence with everybody here. I personally work out at a hardcore gym but from time to time I have worked out there because of convinence but it is difficult to do larger lifts like deads squats and heavy bench without letting some grunts out. But let's be real guys. When the heaviest dumbells only go to 75 if you can't handle them without slaming them then you prob don't belong touching them to begin with. As a bodybuilder you should be concered with control and form....people that drop weights are 9 times out of 10 only attention seekers making sure people are watching them cause there some sort of ego mainiac. Simply pathetic! Yeah they judge worse then any other gym but if you don't like it then don't go....if you can't walk into a planet fitness and get a good workout then your obviously lacking a good mind to muscle connection and you should be going back to square one and figure it out!

wow.... we talk about the no judgement zone, and i see evryone on this thread judging pf (well most) i belong to pf, why? because i travel for my job.... and when the train stops at my destination, by golly, theres a pf there for me to work out. the 3 pf i have been to ive seen the blue light go off once. trust me, id join a golds, but for my job the only golds is near my house, not anywhere else. so.......pf gets the job done for now:D

Haha that place sucks ass! What a bunch of bullshit:rolleyes:

I'm just an asshole, I'd go in there w/ a Rambo bandana on and deadlift about 600 lbs and let the last rep slam down, then I'd purposely drop my gym bag and let a bunch of needles fall out of it. Then when they called the authorities I'd tell them that they were insulin needles since I'm diabetic, and Planet Fitness kicked me out b4 I could get my sugar in and I went hypo, and then I'd threaten to sue them unless they gave me a public apology

I'm just an asshole, I'd go in there w/ a Rambo bandana on and deadlift about 600 lbs and let the last rep slam down, then I'd purposely drop my gym bag and let a bunch of needles fall out of it. Then when they called the authorities I'd tell them that they were insulin needles since I'm diabetic, and Planet Fitness kicked me out b4 I could get my sugar in and I went hypo, and then I'd threaten to sue them unless they gave me a public apology

YOU ROCK DUDE! omg thats awesome

I went in yesterday to check it out...it's like a pre-school gym...the lat pulldown and other back machines don't go over 200 lbs dumbells up to 75...lots of nice machines and stuff...
wasn't a whole lotta free weights and can't remember if there was a squat rack or power rack...it was hot and stinky in there with the cardio machines in the back crowded together and there were fatties on there looking like they were going to the slaughterhouse....

Not for me even if free and 2 minutes from my house...loaded with geeks too...

if im looking for a "posh" gym, Id rather pay more and go to a Lifetime Fitness

I seriously wonder if you could sue them........ for discrimination or some shit like that. Have they ever denied membership to anyone? Certainly they couldnt do that, right?

We dont have those gyms around here...We have anytime fitness those are ok..but the one down here the owner dont know crap about fitness or anything...He doesnt have a lying leg curl and I asked if you was going to get one...and he was like "what is that, a lying leg curl what does that do ?" So I left kinda dumbfounded and went back to my whole in the wall gym...Oh well, that is fine with me...

chris

My neighbor manages a Planet and I caught that bastard working out at my gym one morning - LOL.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws