over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolics in Mexico

bigdfk

Registered
I was inspired by another Mexican thread here to ask this separate question.

It is my understanding that steroids are easily available to anyone in Mexico. Are there a lot of people taking them? Are they mostly for veterinary purposes? Is body building really big in Mexico or do all of the pharmacies carry steroids for the tourists? Whats the market there for? Thanks.

yes there easily available (both fake and real ones)
Mostly for tourist. Meant for Bodybuilders.

Ive seen maybe 2 people obviously on juice in 1 week. Its just fucking stupid tho that 3 out of the 5 pharmacies have strong ass anabolics yet they wouldnt sell me narcotics haha

The gear down there is technically veterinary I believe.. But the situation is getting worse, cuz the USA is giving them heat about it - the availability is shrinking, and the prices are getting higher.. It's like the drug Ketamine (Special K).. You used to be able to go right into the farmacia and buy a vial, but there was a huge bust a few years back, with the company selling/sending millions of vials to the USA.. So that whole thing is shut down..

I don't think bodybuilding is as popular in Mexico - not with guys taking gear anyways, it's nothing like it is over here.. It's just that drugs and medications that are Rx only in America, are OTC in Mexico like they are in alot of other countries.. So American tourists take advantage of this when they're down there..

A couple years ago Mexico was actually gonna pass legislation that would make possession of a "personal supply" of ANY drug legal - even coke and heroin.. But their gov't took some MAJOR heat from our authorities, with the USA claiming that things would get so bad with tourists going down there, becoming huge junkies, and ruining their lives.. I think they actually did pass it, but before the president signed it our gov't demanded they get rid of it, basically paying them millions of dollars not to, essentially bribing them..

And Mexico wasn't just doing this for the hell of it.. They wanted to free up resources wasted on small time offenders, to concentrate more on the big fish like the powerful gangs that smuggle huge amounts of drugs from South America into the USA..

Ive seen maybe 2 people obviously on juice in 1 week. Its just fucking stupid tho that 3 out of the 5 pharmacies have strong ass anabolics yet they wouldnt sell me narcotics haha

narcotics and anabolics aren't even comparable in effect. whatever they are clasified as under law is irrelevant. anabolics don't mess up your ability to to drive, operate machinery, think clearly, etc. when you stop taking anabolics your skin doesnt itch and you dont shake and puke for 2 weeks. its stupid to think that anyone should have narcotics available anywjhere in the world even with a script, unless they are in EXTREME pain. doctors in the US give scripts for hydros like crazy, cause some pussy cant take a little pain, next thing you know there is another addict.

Butthole Bush wrecked the party for everyone. That's what you get for voting for a warmongering chimpanzee...

And Mexico wasn't just doing this for the hell of it.. They wanted to free up resources wasted on small time offenders, to concentrate more on the big fish like the powerful gangs that smuggle huge amounts of drugs from South America into the USA..

Yeah, & to protect the big Mexican drug gangs, they wasted wheelbarrow loads of American tax dollars to bribe the Mexican government to keep wasting their Mexican tax dollars hunting small fry dealers...

I'm kidding about their motive being the protection of large Mexican gangs. They were likely more interested in protecting the Law Enforcement "industry". After all, without a huge mexican border leaking truckloads of poison up into the USA, there wouldn't be enough dope around to keep the Enforcement "industry" alive. Also, it was about pandering to supposed Christian fundamentalists who think God wants everyone to be babysat by Big Brother to control what we choose to put in our bodies. Like that retarded approach ever really works or could ever work properly...

Without addressing the core causes of addiction (low education leading to poverty & hopelessness), then there won't ever be a reduction in demand. As long as there's demand, supply will continue unabated, no matter how much money gets wasted fighting the problem from the wrong end...

narcotics and anabolics aren't even comparable in effect. whatever they are clasified as under law is irrelevant. anabolics don't mess up your ability to to drive, operate machinery, think clearly, etc. when you stop taking anabolics your skin doesnt itch and you dont shake and puke for 2 weeks. its stupid to think that anyone should have narcotics available anywjhere in the world even with a script, unless they are in EXTREME pain. doctors in the US give scripts for hydros like crazy, cause some pussy cant take a little pain, next thing you know there is another addict.

Exactly. For once we agree.

As long as there's demand, supply will continue unabated, no matter how much money gets wasted fighting the problem from the wrong end...

Exactly.. With the huge demand there are for drugs not only in this country, but all around the world, they could NEVER put an end to the supply.. Then when you factor in that the countries where the drugs are produced are poor, they can essentially grow/produce the drugs for free, and the huge amount of money people are willing to pay for them - the drugs will continue to make their way into our streets.. People will risk their lives and freedom smuggling them, based on the amount of money they can potentially make.. Most of the profits go to the smugglers, cuz it's the most dangerous part.. Hell, the cartels even factor in a certain percentage of drugs that will be intercepted, cuz they kno it's inevitable, but that doesn't matter.. Even if only a small percentage of the drugs make it thru they still make a ton of money..

Exactly. For once we agree.

i had a nice girl a few years back whose life got ruined by pills - hydros then oxys. if it wasn't for that i think we would have been married. i am a bit opinionated on this subject, its nice to see others agree.

the reason i started using with a clean concious is this, in mexico thay have used aas for gess what? woman who wanted a biger ass thats right for woman to grow biger asses! that is not the only use though remember aas are medications just like any otheres thay are used for anadrol-anemia test,proviron and halo for encreased libido and deca plus primo for wieght gain in malnorished peaple and all the othere aplications, but yea i remember when i was little and use to hear of woman geting deca injection to increase the size of thay'r booty!:ange:-smi

Hey, I was in mexico for awhile and trained at a number of gyms in cancun and veracruz, and let me tell you bodybuilding is definetely popular, every gym I went to was full of people lifting, I seen quite a few big dudes. I even trained at a gym in veracruz that was owned by the Mr. mexico of 2003 , I cant remember his name but he was impressive, Ifbb pro quality, I dont know if he was or wasnt, he offered steroids otc at his gym, after I left I talked to a guy that was walking out at the same time and he told me that his prices were too high haha. anyway, anabolics are controlled substances but the laws regarding them arent really enforced. I went to a couple farmacias that refused me but I just kept asking and eventually found one , it didnt take long. really the only thing the pharmacys had were test or deca, there just isnt a huge demand because they are so expensive.

I was inspired by another Mexican thread here to ask this separate question.

It is my understanding that steroids are easily available to anyone in Mexico. Are there a lot of people taking them? Are they mostly for veterinary purposes? Is body building really big in Mexico or do all of the pharmacies carry steroids for the tourists? Whats the market there for? Thanks.

There are AAS in MEXICO. Tourist and export to other areas is big market for them.

I dont know how you can say there not comparable! so your saying no one goes through emotional and physical withdrawl from aas? No one relies on them as a need to function properly? The ratio might not be the same of narcotic and aas abusers but both have people living their lives around them. Both will absolutly cause major problems when abused! Dont justify for the sake of making yourself feel better(if that is you are dependent yourself on them, which you would not admit anyway). most will not admit it in the world of aas since it really dosnt interfere on living a semi-productive life, or have the severe withdrawls like narcotics. IMO they are very comparable. Also IMO I would rather see alcohol banned and AAS and marijuana legalized if I had the choice. "A DRUG IS A DRUG", some people can use them modertly and responsivly and some cant. In severity of addiction I can totally see your point. But for a lot of people, AAS is "chasing" the effects and they are ruining their lives and probably the lives of people close to them. I think all these things can ruin your life. Do i think aas should be illegal? -NO. Due I think Mc Donalds should be illegal? -MAYBE(lol). Do I think heroin should be illegal? -YES. Will all of these things kill you if abused?-YES!
sorry,sorry,sorry for jackin' this thread. Just a sensitive thing for me but all is good

Most of my family is in Mexico.... I guess they are technically illegal over there, but for you guys not in the know, anything goes in MX, hence why I don't know if they are illegal or not, since nobody really cares. You can pretty much bribe yourself out of a murder charge south of the border, so AAS and illegal meds are no big deal.

It's funny visiting family over there because you see their medicine cabinet and not one thing is in a prescription bottle, everything is just straight from the manufacturer. I don't think I've been over there one time and not seen at least one person run over and one person assaulted in public, it's mayhem, I could walk around with a syringe sticking out of my arm with no worries.

As far as bodybuilding, it's about as big as it is here, which isn't much. But they have their competitions and their own titles and everything. It's on a lower scale though, we have fancy supplement companies, they have pharmacies that will sell you any horse steroid you want.

I dont know how you can say there not comparable! so your saying no one goes through emotional and physical withdrawl from aas? No one relies on them as a need to function properly? The ratio might not be the same of narcotic and aas abusers but both have people living their lives around them. Both will absolutly cause major problems when abused! Dont justify for the sake of making yourself feel better(if that is you are dependent yourself on them, which you would not admit anyway). most will not admit it in the world of aas since it really dosnt interfere on living a semi-productive life, or have the severe withdrawls like narcotics. IMO they are very comparable. Also IMO I would rather see alcohol banned and AAS and marijuana legalized if I had the choice. "A DRUG IS A DRUG", some people can use them modertly and responsivly and some cant. In severity of addiction I can totally see your point. But for a lot of people, AAS is "chasing" the effects and they are ruining their lives and probably the lives of people close to them. I think all these things can ruin your life. Do i think aas should be illegal? -NO. Due I think Mc Donalds should be illegal? -MAYBE(lol). Do I think heroin should be illegal? -YES. Will all of these things kill you if abused?-YES!
sorry,sorry,sorry for jackin' this thread. Just a sensitive thing for me but all is good

you are confusing severe physical DEPENDENCY with narcotics, with a psychological DESIRE to continue to use AAS. the very fact that you attempt to compare them indicates your lack of logical thought processes, thereby negating and discrediting your entire post :)

you are confusing severe physical DEPENDENCY with narcotics, with a psychological DESIRE to continue to use AAS. the very fact that you attempt to compare them indicates your lack of logical thought processes, thereby negating and discrediting your entire post :)

The body follows the mind Leonard Nimroy, dont forget that.

I dont know how you can say there not comparable! Both will absolutly cause major problems when abused!

I hacked some chunks out of your post to requote the important parts for the sake of having an uncluttered argument.

Most legal perscription meds can/do cause problems if ABUSED, but that big IF is a personal choice, right? Even OTC meds can mess people up IF ABUSED. Eat a bottle of tylenol every week & say goodbye to your liver...

The way that AAS DON'T compare, is that MOST AAS users don't abuse their gear, but the same can't be said for heroin & coke users, who generally wind up helplessly hooked. Ever seen anyone pimpin their little sister for some Deca? Ever see anyone robbing the liquor store for some D-bol? Ever seen any drive-by shootings out front of gyms over control of AAS dealing turf?

The answer is NO because AAS does NOT compare to hard drugs.

Do i think aas should be illegal? -NO. Due I think Mc Donalds should be illegal? -MAYBE(lol). Do I think heroin should be illegal? -YES. Will all of these things kill you if abused?-YES!

By admitting the AAS should be legalized, you have admitted that they don't compare to hard drugs. The American Medical Association aggreed with this POV when they recommended against outlawing AAS when the matter went before the courts.

Hypocritically speaking down against a wrongly villified group of LEGITIMATE PHARMACEUTICAL MEDICATIONS while being involved in a sport that thrives on these medications smacks of pure hypocrisy.

Your probably a little flustered by the strong wording of this post, but I mean you no offense. It's just that if we don't get the truth out from the mouths of people involved in this sport, then the legal error that was made so long ago will continue to punish the innocent indefinately.

When the truth is unpopular, it takes guts to speak up. Speak up, but speak the truth.

Peace.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner