YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arimidex powder? how do i make a 1mg capsule?

shootfighter

Newbies
Can anyone give me some advice? I see that there good deals on raw powder for Arimidex, but how do you create a 1mg capsule? I mean, i have no idea how to make that dose accurate. anyone have any ideas or suggestions?

P.S. I'm currently on 500mg Enanthanate, 100mg Prop, and 400mg EQ, weekly.

haha. i don't know if my scale is that accurate. i mean, 1mg is so small idk if i can do that.

is there a website forum or post i can read about this? ive been looking and cant find anything. what kind of powder? cornstarch? im just guessing but i have no clueon this one.

make sure you get the right scail that waghs small amounts
for eg. 1g=1000mg , 0.5g= 500mg , 0.1g= 100mg

you need somthing that gos smaller then 0.1g

What you need....

Calculator
Scale, with at least 0.1 accuracy (0.01 is preferred)
Cap-M-Quick capping machine (note capsule size, I prefer '0')
Empty gelatin capsules (compatible size with cap-m-quick, again '0' is preferable for a range of applications)
Dextrose (filler).
Supplement powder

Testing your caps
This only needs to be done once. It is crucial however to do your own testing to ensure that YOUR caps come out nice a pretty.
Weigh 50 empty gelatin capsules on your scale.
Separate those capsules, and place the long end of each capsule in the holes of the cap-m-quick. Set aside the short cap end of each capsule.
Check to be sure that all 50 holes are occupied.
Begin to pour small amounts of pure dextrose over the empty caps. It will fill them as you move the dextrose around with a credit card or similar tool. If you cannot visualize this process please purchase the cap-m-quick before telling me you "don't understand."
Fill the capsules, and tamp them down a bit by either repeatedly hitting the cap-m-quick on the table surface or by using a tamping tool, pencil eraser etc. Basically, you want slightly packed caps, dont go crazy. Just a nice fill.
Place the cap-m-quick in the lowered position so you can place each one of the 50 capsule tops on, thus "capping" the powder inside the capsule.
Weigh the 50 full caps.
Subtract the weight of the empty caps from the weight of the full caps.
As a reference, I get a weight of 21.5 grams. WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN.
Divide that number by 50, you now know how much dextrose 1 average capsule can hold. (Why did we cap 50? To minimize error and familiarize you with capping.) WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN AS WELL! You will be referencing these numbers every capping session from now on.
(As a reference, I use 430mg as a benchmark for how much dextrose I personally fill a size '0' capsule with.

Mathematics and Powders
I highly recommended you do batches of 50 caps. That means mix only enough supplement and dextrose for 50 caps at a time. Doing more at once just begs for human ERROR!
Decide on a cap dose. Lets say you want 50mg caps of supplement.
50 caps x 50mg = 2500mg total supplement
Weigh out 2.5 grams of supplement powder
Take your reference weight of pure dextrose (21.5g) and subtract the weight of total supplement (2.5g). The result is the weight of dextrose to be used as a filler. Here, 21.5 - 2.5 = 19g dextrose
Weigh out 19 grams of pure dextrose
Combine in a sandwich size ziplock baggie and be sure you seal it WITH air inside, like a big bubble.
Shake like a madman.
You now have 21.5 grams (in this case) of evenly distributed supplement and filler, ready to be capped up. When split evenly into 50 parts, each part will contain [2.5g/50]=50mg. Everything checks, onto the capping.

Capping, the final frontier
Separate 50 empty capsules, placing the long end of each capsule in the holes of the cap-m-quick. Set aside the short cap end of each capsule.
Pour the mixed baggie of supplement and filler onto the cap-m-quick surface. Smooth the powder over the surface filling each hole. Some supplements make the dextrose fluffy and volumous. In this case, a pressing motion is used with the scraping tool (credit card or similar item).
Tamp the CmQ against the table surface of with a tamping tool of choice. The main objective is getting ALL the powder into ALL the caps EVENLY as possible. Its a art form, and should be regarded as such. Its up to you to do produce quality caps.
Place the cap-m-quick in the lowered position so you can place each one of the 50 capsule tops on, thus "capping" the powder inside the capsule.
DONE

One item of notice, you may have extra powder as waste product that fell between the cracks of the cap-m-quick. I always just weigh out a few extra milligrams of supplement to account for this small error. If done correctly, you will only need to adjust the total supplement weight by a 50 or so milligrams (0.05g) and you can now see why we prefer a 0.01 accuracy scale.

cappin is easy but never had to cut it, so things that are under 100mg

i like to turn into liquid

try everclear and vegetable glycerine

What you need....

Calculator
Scale, with at least 0.1 accuracy (0.01 is preferred)
Cap-M-Quick capping machine (note capsule size, I prefer '0')
Empty gelatin capsules (compatible size with cap-m-quick, again '0' is preferable for a range of applications)
Dextrose (filler).
Supplement powder

Testing your caps
This only needs to be done once. It is crucial however to do your own testing to ensure that YOUR caps come out nice a pretty.
Weigh 50 empty gelatin capsules on your scale.
Separate those capsules, and place the long end of each capsule in the holes of the cap-m-quick. Set aside the short cap end of each capsule.
Begin to pour small amounts of pure dextrose over the empty caps. It will fill them as you move the dextrose around with a credit card or similar tool. If you cannot visualize this process please purchase the cap-m-quick before telling me you "don't understand."
Fill the capsules, and tamp them down a bit by either repeatedly hitting the cap-m-quick on the table surface or by using a tamping tool, pencil eraser etc. Basically, you want slightly packed caps, dont go crazy. Just a nice fill.
Weigh the 50 full caps.
Subtract the weight of the empty caps from the weight of the full caps.
As a reference, I get a weight of 21.5 grams. WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN.
Divide that number by 50, you now know how much dextrose 1 average capsule can hold. (Why did we cap 50? To minimize error and familiarize you with capping.) WRITE THAT NUMBER DOWN AS WELL! You will be referencing these numbers every capping session from now on.
(As a reference, I use 430mg as a benchmark for how much dextrose I personally fill a size '0' capsule with.

Mathematics and Powders
I highly recommended you do batches of 50 caps. That means mix only enough supplement and dextrose for 50 caps at a time. Doing more at once just begs for human ERROR!
Decide on a cap dose. Lets say you want 50mg caps of supplement.
50 caps x 50mg = 2500mg total supplement
Weigh out 2.5 grams of supplement powder
Take your reference weight of pure dextrose (21.5g) and subtract the weight of total supplement (2.5g). The result is the weight of dextrose to be used as a filler. Here, 21.5 - 2.5 = 19g dextrose
Weigh out 19 grams of pure dextrose
Combine in a sandwich size ziplock baggie and be sure you seal it WITH air inside, like a big bubble.
Shake like a madman.
You now have 21.5 grams (in this case) of evenly distributed supplement and filler, ready to be capped up. When split evenly into 50 parts, each part will contain [2.5g/50]=50mg. Everything checks, onto the capping.

Capping, the final frontier
Separate 50 empty capsules, placing the long end of each capsule in the holes of the cap-m-quick. Set aside the short cap end of each capsule.
Pour the mixed baggie of supplement and filler onto the cap-m-quick surface. Smooth the powder over the surface filling each hole. Some supplements make the dextrose fluffy and volumous. In this case, a pressing motion is used with the scraping tool (credit card or similar item).
Tamp the CmQ against the table surface of with a tamping tool of choice. The main objective is getting ALL the powder into ALL the caps EVENLY as possible. Its a art form, and should be regarded as such. Its up to you to do produce quality caps.
DONE

One item of notice, you may have extra powder as waste product that fell between the cracks of the cap-m-quick. I always just weigh out a few extra milligrams of supplement to account for this small error. If done correctly, you will only need to adjust the total supplement weight by a 50 or so milligrams (0.05g) and you can now see why we prefer a 0.01 accuracy scale.

ahhh k-fed you are bringing back such fond memories :p

Thanks guys.

yeah, my scale is accurate up to .1 but really....its not.. so idk if maybe i should just get a new one. I didn't order any powder yet but even a gram would be 1000 capsules, so that seems like a lot. i only need about 100

Make it a liquid solution. easier, faster, more accurate.

Make it a liquid solution. easier, faster, more accurate.

I agree. Why mess around trying to measure to the mg when Arimidex is freely soluble in alcohol. Get some grain alcohol or vodka and dissolve a gram into it then divide by the volume of the total mixture for the dose.

You will need to have: an electronic scale like the one shown on this thread, a capping machine, empty caps to fit that machine, and a graduated cylinder up to about 100 ml or so. Use the arimidex and cut it with baking powder. Most cap macines if I remember right do 100 caps at a time. So if you want each cap to be 1 mg then you will need to mass out 100 mg of arimidex.
You need the volume of an empty cap, I dont remember that anymore but you can find it if you search around. Take the volume of one cap and multiply that by 100 caps to get the total volume you will need to fill all the caps.
Then you use the conversion factor to convert milligrams of powder to ml volime. I cant remember that one either, but it shouldnt be too hard to find.
then:

volume of arimdex - total volume of all 100 caps = volume of baking soda. THIS MEANS THAT ONCE YOU ARE DONE FILLING THE CAPS THERE SHOULD BE NO POWDER LEFT. YOULL HAVE A TINY SMIDGEON OF DUST THAT IS WASTED BUT THATS OK SINCE ITS ALL EVENLY SPREAD OUT IN THE CAPS.

Then measure out the volume of baking soda in the graduated cylinder. Then you mix the baking soda up with the arimidex by a dilution method. Mix a small amount of arimidex with the soda in a tupperware contianer big enough to hold everything. Shake it up and stir etc. Then add some more ariidex and mix again. Reapeat that over and over until its all mixed in good. You want what is called a homorgeneous mixture, where its evenly spread throughout. You want each cap to have the same amount of arimidex, and that will happen if its mixed properly.
Once its all mixed then you just use the cap machine, and bam you have 100 caps. Doesnt take too long. Worst part is loading the cap machine with the empty halves of the cap. That part is a pain and is time consuming.
If you do a search over on the board which is now called steroid.com, youll find plenty of info from a few years back. It used to be called anabolic review.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner