over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What is the best AAS combo for cutting?

BiggJuicy

Registered
What is the best AAS combo for pre contest cutting?

I have never dieted on aas before and I was wondering what combination of chemicals you guys thought was best for cutting? I am competing my first time next summer. I posted my idea for a cycle a little while back but didn't get much feedback. I was thinking prop and tren a for a base. I am not a rookie so you can explain things to me and I will understand.

Last edited:
you can cut on any AAS you want it just comes down to diet

Thanks bro. I have dieted before without aas and did just fine. I am more interested in hearing it from a competitive bodybuilders standpoint. Maybe I should have posted this elsewhere. Once again, I am not a begginer. I know how to diet or else I wouldn't have posted questions about aas in the first place. Any nobody can get lean. I have weighed over 250lbs. with less than 10% bf before. I have also heard all that, "anybody can diet on test alone" crap too. I go to shows and I hang out with competitors on a daily basis. Not one of them I know prepares for a show on test alone. This question is for people that have experience dieting for shows with compounds such as Tren a, Var, Tbol, Primo, Mast, EQ, etc. I already know what test to diet with so right now the only definite aas in my cycle is Prop. I know how to cycle clen too. I am talking about maintaining muscle, strength and training intensity while I diet. I am talking about winning a show, not just showing up. Maintaining my fullness and good vascularity. The things that become harder to manipulate with diet alone as you get closer to the show. If nobody has any inteligent responses in the begginers section then I will just post this question elswhere in the forum.

Last edited:
BiggJuicy,
How long are you planning on dieting? Products like tren-a, mast & winny that are stronger & have more side-effects should be saved for the last 8 weeks for tren & 4 weeks for mast & winny.
The scheme would be different if you were dieting for 16 weeks vs. 8 weeks...
Also, GH in your program? T3?

tren + wimmy my fave, but you could also do test +anastrazole, letrazole. test is a good fat burner as long as you keep your estrogen low, and yes there is research to back that up

I have tren a and prop already. Enough for 12 weeks at 100mg eod. So I was thinking about a 12 week diet. I will start it at around 13 or 14%bf. I always start tren a week or two after the test and end it a week before. Every cycle I start and end with test only. So I will start the tren on week four this time. What about starting with tbol for the first four weeks, taking a four week break from orals, then adding var for the last four weeks? I have an almost unlimited supply of serms, AIs, albuterol and clen, I have ketotifen and t3 also. I don't know enough about peptides yet(besides M2) to feel comfortable running them. I am not comfortable running GH without an experienced guide helping me and I probably won't be able to afford it this time around anyways. Food is too freakin expensive. I was thinking about either adding mast, eq or var but didn't know what one would stack the best with tren and prop. Could somebody please elaborate on this for me? Also I am not a huge fan of injecting multiple spots at once and more than 2mls at a time.

Last edited:
you can cut on any AAS you want it just comes down to diet

Are you experience? Done all the cycles? How can you say you can cut on any AAS...you dont know what the fek your talking about !!

Are you experience? Done all the cycles? How can you say you can cut on any AAS...you dont know what the fek your talking about !!

I wanted to say something like that but I bit my tounge this time;)

in the end i would think it just comes down to calories in versus calories out... but what do i know? ive never worked out a day in my life lol

Last edited:
in the end it just comes down to calories in versus calories out

That isn't a very inteligent response and is isn't even a direct response to my question. I was pretty specific I thought. You are here talking like some kind of high school wrestler or mma fighter.:rolleyes: Trust me dude bodybuilding is way more intricate than that calories in calories out bullshit that you just posted. Tell me, what was your diet and cycle like when you prepped for your last show? If you have even competed before. I would give what you are saying a lot more credit if I knew you were speaking from years of successful experience.

brocksamson has gotten his feet wet - knows his stuff - and persevered through shit that would stop anyone in their tracks.
Nothing but respect here for brocksamson...
He's right, by the way. The basic premise is calories in / calories out. Now the desired effect of preserving lean mass you are looking for is then an additional factor of the ratio and timing of your macro-nutrients as well as proper intensity and duration of aerobic exercise. The effect of AAS on "cutting" is minimal compared to what can be achieved through diet & aerobic exercise.

Attachments

• DSCF0454.JPG
    DSCF0454.JPG
    99.8 KB · Views: 411
  • DSCF0452.JPG
    DSCF0452.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 378
Last edited:
Agreed-Calories in VS Calories Out

I cut a total of 50lbs this year with no drugs and no cardio, then got even leaner while gaining 15lbs with a very basic Test/EQ cycle. I'm almost lean enough to compete and I'm not in contest prep mode right now. No tren, no masteron. There is no argument here. Worry about your diet, not your AAS. Look at my avatar if there is question.

I cut a total of 50lbs this year with no drugs and no cardio, then got even leaner while gaining 15lbs with a very basic Test/EQ cycle. I'm almost lean enough to compete and I'm not in contest prep mode right now. No tren, no masteron. There is no argument here. Worry about your diet, not your AAS. Look at my avatar if there is question.

Fantastic job on that project, by the way...

Last edited:

Yeah you look like you are definitely doing something right bro.

And brock I might be wrong about you dude, I am use to all these 18yr. old punks copying and pasting shit from threads that they start. You have to admit that your input sounds like it is addressed to one of those 18yr old, 6' 180lb punks that think they know it all. Thats why I figured you was one of them copying and pasting like I said. If I am wrong then I apologize.

But back to the main point. I understand the concepts of macrobolic nutrient timing. I am a nutritionist and I specialize in performance nutrition. I know my body. I cannot diet without aas very well. I have been 5%bf before, natural. Even eating every two hours I ended up looking like a basketball player at the end of the diet. I was 230lbs. When I am on aas I don't even have to eat as clean and I still look way fuller, more vascular and leaner. So I know for a fact when it comes to me it makes a huge difference. I always workout three days a week, even when I diet. Cardio makes me look skinny so I try to avoid it. Think about this. A calorie deficit makes it harder for muscles to recuperate, you have less cholesterol to synthesize testosterone out of, your joints dry up, cardio, etc. all these things raise your cortisol and in turn estrogen while your dieting. My body is already very estrogen sensitive. Before I ever cycled my total test was only 320ng/dl. At 24! This is the way I was born. So aas isn't an option for me it is a must when I diet. Now I know how this world works and how everybody feels like they need to say you should never rely on aas to get you in shape. You are right. Nobody should do that. I don't. My workout intensity, food and rest are what get me in shape. To a point. Then aas do the rest. So right now I am asking you about the rest. You understand? I know how to diet. I have been HIT training for 9 years. I have an experienced trainer that has been competing natural for over 20 years. He is a loyal HIT follower. He use to use aas but doesn't now and won't help me with it. He had legal issues involving them in the 80's. But even he said I am too tall to try and compete without them, long before I ever started cycling.

So now that you know my life story, does anybody else have any input?

Last edited:
the basics of test and othere aas is that they increase protein synthesis and gycogen synthesis, and inprove overall body metabolism, which means aas are more likely to partition nutrients to muscle cells and away from fat cells. plus aas do turn on genes that increase fat use, in the end i beleive aas are helpfull to the dieter.

6'3", 270lbs at 13%, you must be pretty lean to start (should be seeing some abs around 13%)I'd start with nothing more than the Test. Make sure your diet is perfect. Sounds like you really want to use that Tren, and I'm sure you'll probably do it no matter what people say, but I don't think you need it. Save it for the end of your contest prep. BTW...you make it seem as if you have quite a bit of experience with dieting as well as AAS...surely you could have found your answers with a quick search.

Last edited:
6'3", 270lbs at 13%, you must be pretty lean to start (should be seeing some abs around 13%)I'd start with nothing more than the Test. Make sure your diet is perfect. Sounds like you really want to use that Tren, and I'm sure you'll probably do it no matter what people say, but I don't think you need it. Save it for the end of your contest prep. BTW...you make it seem as if you have quite a bit of experience with dieting as well as AAS...surely you could have found your answers with a quick search.

Yes I do have a bit of experience dieting and my weight is probably closer to 275 right now and yes I can see some abs. Anytime I ever lost site of my abs I started dieting. But again back to the point. I never asked for diet advice. I asked advice about compounds. And yes, I could have found more info searching. But I wasn't asking for somebody to come up with a cycle for me. I was asking for personal opinions about cycling certain compounds during contest prep. Also, if you would have taken the time to read the thread you would have seen that I already said I was going to start the tren later than the test and only run it eight weeks tops. Come on bro, if you are going to argue a valid point then you gotta stay on top of these things.

Something a lot of you guys are forgetting is all of that nonsense that self proclaimed veterans pitch to the newbies about low doses and test only for your cycles is bullshit. It is meant for the 180lb. 18 yr old bitches that don't know shit about food, rest or traning and need to be baby sat while they cycle. I have been lifting heavy since 1995. When I started training and eating right, 9yrs ago, I was 215lbs with abs. I got up to 305lbs at 20% bf. Natural. I eat over 400 grams of protein a day "off" cycle. You wouldn't believe how much I eat on cycle so I am not even going to bother. I have a digital scale that I weigh all of my meals on. I am far from a newbie when it comes to diet and training. So don't pitch me your rookie bull shit and expect me to by it. I have used low to moderate doses and I have used 1.5-1.75 grams a week. Which one do you think gave me better results? I do not see much in the way of gains with anything under 1 gram a week. Could be test only. Could be test and anabolics stacked, whatever.
I am not one of those little skinny mother fuckers that will be happy just being lean on stage. I started getting ready for this show almost four years ago. Your talking to a super heavy weight here small time. If you don't cycle big you don't get big. My tall as is gonna come in there at least 260 shredded or not at all. The judges are going to know who the winner is the moment I step on stage. I am sorry but some of you dudes have been misinformed and you need a fuckin reality check.

Last edited:
Wow, more power to you. Sounds like you already have it all figured out. I guess we should be wishing luck to the other guys in your show...
Peace

if it was me, and remember i have no contest experience, i would use a test prop base low dose, tren a up until 4 weeks out then add mast and winny at 4 weeks out. thats just based on what ive read from some vets and things ive done getting ready for vacation and things. i know its not stage stuff but i havent had the balls yet to get on stage. and above all get a prep guy, which you may already have but i noticed when i have a trainer they can spot things that i miss. hope that helps.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws